Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 42. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
We have some mentally sick persons here. You can simply press ignore button under their nicknames and ignore them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Good thing on behalf of the person that reached out to the bank and asked for the partnership confirmation. This should be done more frequently for other projects as well.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
HEllo! Tell me please, what is the minimum investment in ICO?
100$
thnx, ICO will be ended 23.01.19?
ICO have 12 stages and 1st starting at 23.11.2018 and then 1 stage for each month. But if hard cap will be collected before 23.11.2019 ICO will be ended at same time
and how much coins will be distributed in ICO?
Hello! Thank you for your question. During Public Sale will be distributed 27.150.000 RPB. For each of 12 stages 2.262.500 RPB will be allocated. You will be able to buy coins on a cost-sharing basis. Each stage will last exactly 1 month.
100$
ICO have 12 stages and 1st starting at 23.11.2018 and then 1 stage for each month. But if hard cap will be collected before 23.11.2019 ICO will be ended at same time
27 150 000 coins is for Public ICO
copper member
The unique and beautifully designed Republia campaign I'm currently looking at is selling at 1'974'359 $. I'm not impressed either. When the market has not recovered, I'm afraid that it will lose a lot. much time and if not reach the softcap who will participate in the Bounty will be paid?
Hello! Don't worry, if you take part in Republia Bounty campaign, you will get your Bounty tokens 23.02.2019
Activity: 126
Merit: 6
WARNING: REPUBLIA AND MINEX ARE SCAMS
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
100$
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
The unique and beautifully designed Republia campaign I'm currently looking at is selling at 1'974'359 $. I'm not impressed either. When the market has not recovered, I'm afraid that it will lose a lot. much time and if not reach the softcap who will participate in the Bounty will be paid?
100$
100$
100$
Activity: 140

Don't like #spooky stories of hard forks, data loss, cryptocurrency thefts? No tricks, only treats from #Republia🎃
#HappyHalloween #Halloween #Halloween2018 #blockchain
Where can I get some candies? Grin Grin
Maybe they will give us good parking rates in Bank invest Grin
I think it would be good candies for users Wink

Don't like #spooky stories of hard forks, data loss, cryptocurrency thefts? No tricks, only treats from #Republia🎃
Where can I get some candies? Grin Grin
Activity: 140

Cool post to the world day of Hallowen  Smiley
copper member

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Grin Grin I will disappoint you, but I am not Daniel Shulyaev. Before you say - you must at least have some facts. I participate in the bounty for the first time and only because I invested my money in the project.

So you're not Daniel and yet you're defending him and you went as far as tagging all the whistle-blowers with red trust.
Just over the fact that you're a bounty whore?
Hmmmm, I think you're more than that. You're Daniel's own little SUKA, just like TemHuk's is Boris's.
A rather worrying trend emerging to be honest.
So many SUKAS involved in the Minex and Republia scams.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The best what can you do for yourself is just to ignore idiots which running around Bitcointalk.
It is wonderful that they are trying so hard for the good of Republia. The current topic will always be visible and attract more investors. All these unsubstantiated fantasies of trolls, that there are only fraudsters around, do not take anyone seriously.
Republia will fall into the top-10 top coins, and they will sob that they have not bought at least a couple of coins "scam" ..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes keep this topic hot on bitcointalk, every one should know about the SCAMMER Boris Shulyaev and his son Daniel Shulyaev (aka YUREZ83).
Grin Grin I will disappoint you, but I am not Daniel Shulyaev. Before you say - you must at least have some facts. I participate in the bounty for the first time and only because I invested my money in the project. But such trolls, as you just chatting tongue, but to the joy of the good of me. I know that this project will be ahead, as I can think, but apparently you do not know how to think ...
https://youtu.be/keyxbg_hvwM
Ooo. The class. Is there a video. Thanks for advertising!   Wink
Yea  interview of the son of the MINEX SCAM's new spinoff SCAM project called Republia started by his SCUMBAG SCAMMER father Boris Shulyaev
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
The best what can you do for yourself is just to ignore idiots which running around Bitcointalk.
It is wonderful that they are trying so hard for the good of Republia. The current topic will always be visible and attract more investors. All these unsubstantiated fantasies of trolls, that there are only fraudsters around, do not take anyone seriously.
Republia will fall into the top-10 top coins, and they will sob that they have not bought at least a couple of coins "scam" ..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes keep this topic hot on bitcointalk, every one should know about the SCAMMER Boris Shulyaev and his son Daniel Shulyaev (aka YUREZ83).
Grin Grin I will disappoint you, but I am not Daniel Shulyaev. Before you say - you must at least have some facts. I participate in the bounty for the first time and only because I invested my money in the project. But such trolls, as you just chatting tongue, but to the joy of the good of me. I know that this project will be ahead, as I can think, but apparently you do not know how to think ...
Ooo. The class. Is there a video. Thanks for advertising!   Wink
Republia will fall into the top-10 top coins, and they will sob that they have not bought at least a couple of coins "scam" ..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
So this SCAMMING clown isn't you?

Pages:
Jump to: