Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Republicoin - Advanced 0.9x Branch PoW+PoS with 17% Interest - Yobit Now! - page 2. (Read 7013 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Just checking in to make sure nothing is happening. There where tiny signs of life in the trade over the weekend.
It would be good if you stopped by the thread more often....

The dev was online only 3 days ago... all this just make stronger my suspicious that the dev could have dumped or just left the coin... The dev can't deny any more that isn't giving attention to his coin

No dumps from us have occurred; we are here and working on getting our services working again.

lol, no dumps, missed this before. Sure you haven't dumped anything yet, how could you. You need to create a market first, you are aware of this detail?
Our website URL was hacked/changed. We are working on getting it backup--we also lost our Github but were able to get it back. New client update should be uploaded later today.

You need to specify what universe your in, this is starting to cause confusion.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
wallet is not synchronized
Our website URL was hacked/changed. We are working on getting it backup--we also lost our Github but were able to get it back. New client update should be uploaded later today.

Good that you got everything back. Looking forward to the new client.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Just checking in to make sure nothing is happening. There where tiny signs of life in the trade over the weekend.

The dev was online only 3 days ago... all this just make stronger my suspicious that the dev could have dumped or just left the coin... The dev can't deny any more that isn't giving attention to his coin

No dumps from us have occurred; we are here and working on getting our services working again.
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

At 77 sat you can buy the entire supply for 0.0799702 BTC lol I'm thinking it's worth a gamble.
Was hoping for further updates by now.

Me too... Seems that what i thinked days ago is getting more true then before... and isn't good for who is mining the coin (and anyway seems that it doesn't get such attention like the others)
Was hoping for further updates by now.
Great work, thanks for the update.

More panic please, maybe someone will sell me some for nothing too.....

and dev nice of you to stop by  Grin
Wallet update going according to schedule?

Yes, wallet with new tag, probably REPL a this point, and in-wallet yobit trading should arrive this weekend and some screenshots midweek. Some of our team travel for work though we may not login daily we are always not far off. We do not like delays but we do not like to rush either for best results.

We have been contacted about translation, will be working with someone soon on this.

Just wanted to see if this worked or not.

anyway the buy and sell walls if are reported correctly doesn't make any sense to me.... it could be that are so few the one that wants some republicoin?

Just wanted to see if this worked or not.
More panic please, maybe someone will sell me some for nothing too.....

and dev nice of you to stop by  Grin
Wallet update going according to schedule?
Activity: 210
Really, no one?
Whatever it is I'm sure it's not 21 sat....

the dev is offline from 3 days... most likely the few miners thinked that the coin was made only to earn free btc.... anyway the yobit link in the op isn't direct to the market but an image.... anyway if you want i will try to see what i can do with my 2 pc and then report them here even if i think that still few days and the wallet will be dead
Pages:
Jump to: