Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Republicoin - Advanced 0.9x Branch PoW+PoS with 17% Interest - Yobit Now! - page 3. (Read 7013 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Really, no one?
Whatever it is I'm sure it's not 21 sat....
Anyone mining care to give a hint about mining cost?
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
PoW/PoS is the new breed of coin...............my question is what role does Republicoin play in innovation? Congrat Republicoin on Yobit. Hope to see it on bittrex soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Roadmap?. Plans for the future of this coin?.

Thanks.
Dev what are your plans for the future of this coin?

We are hard at work on the next version of the wallet, ETA one week. Sorry if this is not fast enough for progress, we are small team and want to be sure of no bugs.

Well if that's the wallet with in-wallet trading, 21 sat guy is going to be sorry, that was almost 10% of the current supply.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

We are hard at work on the next version of the wallet, ETA one week. Sorry if this is not fast enough for progress, we are small team and want to be sure of no bugs.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
If dev comes alive and stops just posting smiley's it could prove good for whoever got them.
I didn't have buy orders that low.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Algo is good, but buy support is not.

It's been proven miners loves to dumped it so happened that interested buyers don't want to get dumped on!

From 2398 to 21 sat not good.  Grin
What's the coin supply?
Someone just sold nearly 10k at 21 sat  Grin
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Algo is good, but buy support is not.

Activity: 225
Merit: 17
I support REP

I'will mine this coin on suprnova...

Come on!  Cool
So how are things in the Republic? anything happening at all? 
Republikcoin from which country?

Banana Republic is that not obvious  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
Republikcoin from which country?

Total buy support on Yobit is about 2 EURO

Great work, mooning......lol

We will pledge weekly development updates as they become available. Republicoin is becoming a good network!

This week's update is we were listed on Yobit and are working on in-wallet trading. Release schedule for next version approximately 2 weeks.

We hear of coin called Augur Rep that is also 'REP', should we change to something with the next release? Ideas from community welcome, REP could become REPUB or REPL or something?

i think that repub could.work as abbreviation of the coin and maybe this could be done before the coin launch, what do you think about?

Like REPUB as well, lets all consider and discuss for a couple days and we will change it in the next release.

Well i hope we all this debate before some exchange take this coin into the website because as you told, there is another Rep and this can make some mess with the buyers and miners of both coins

Yobit has us listed as REP, they will change if we decide on a new code, we have confirmed this today.
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We will pledge weekly development updates as they become available. Republicoin is becoming a good network!

This week's update is we were listed on Yobit and are working on in-wallet trading. Release schedule for next version approximately 2 weeks.

We hear of coin called Augur Rep that is also 'REP', should we change to something with the next release? Ideas from community welcome, REP could become REPUB or REPL or something?

i think that repub could.work as abbreviation of the coin and maybe this could be done before the coin launch, what do you think about?

Like REPUB as well, lets all consider and discuss for a couple days and we will change it in the next release.

Well i hope we all this debate before some exchange take this coin into the website because as you told, there is another Rep and this can make some mess with the buyers and miners of both coins

Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Pages:
Jump to: