Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 46. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
the mind of an investor is meant to be able to take a project and see if it will be profitable in the future!! so i have been thinking will ReMoneta be a great investment ?
 Grin Grin
Activity: 50
Remoneta is a unique blend of new technology and sound economics allowing its users to address some of the major shortcoming of the existing currency systems. I believe the remoneta is the solution of the currency system.

that point is well said because have been looking at the project and all it offers
Activity: 88
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the projec

Agree, an airdrop program would be nice . Spread the words about the project around

I myself don't quite like it. Too many Chinese Airdrop farming bot now. Maybe an Airdrop with KYC ?

Airdrop quizes on Telegram are a fun way to engage the community, could be an option.

Or maybe making interactive quizzes via smart players that also educate and inform you about the project!

Sounds like an AMA would be a better choice - it would have all relevant information.

AMA's are really good way to communicate with the community.Would be nice to have one.

Livestream it. Be it twitch, youtube etc, would be a great idea
Activity: 57
Hi everybody!  Smiley

As the start of the token sale is rapidly approaching, we have published a comprehensive FAQ based on the questions sent by the community members.

It covers 4 topics:

1. General information
2. Information about token sale
3. Information about land
4. Information about community

We hope this will give you a better idea of the project. All details are in our white paper, philosophy paper, and technical paper, you can see them on ReMoneta.com. (PS! You no longer need to enter your e-mail address to access them).

Read the FAQ here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-faq-ceff7d0566c0

This actually helped me a lot, in order for me to get a better idea of what ReMoneta is really all about. Smiley

The FAQ is very helpful but maybe an AMA would be even more useful...

I agree some live interaction with the team would be great

I agree. Plenty of article contents, a bit lacking in video/streaming. Would love to see some in the future

I am beginning to like Remoneta as it has no hidden costs, zero costs for use and transactions, no cost for connecting or even creating your own business on the system.
Well, actually there are lots that Remoneta offers but for now I am taking advantage of their Bonus /referral program.
Everybody does. In my own point of view, that's one o the reason for their success. They have a solid referral program.
I won't argue about that. Just looking at the result of their first token sale.
Activity: 61
Hi everybody!  Smiley

As the start of the token sale is rapidly approaching, we have published a comprehensive FAQ based on the questions sent by the community members.

It covers 4 topics:

1. General information

We hope this will give you a better idea of the project. All details are in our white paper, philosophy paper, and technical paper, you can see them on ReMoneta.com. (PS! You no longer need to enter your e-mail address to access them).

This actually helped me a lot, in order for me to get a better idea of what ReMoneta is really all about. Smiley

I agree,some live interaction with the team would be great

I agree. Plenty of article contents, a bit lacking in video/streaming. Would love to see some in the future

I am beginning to like Remoneta as it has no hidden costs, zero costs for use and transactions, no cost for connecting or even creating your own business on the system.
Well, actually there are lots that Remoneta offers but for now I am taking advantage of their Bonus /referral program.
Everybody does. In my own point of view, that's one o the reason for their success. They have a solid referral program.
Activity: 67
Hi everybody!  Smiley

It covers 4 topics:

1. General information

Activity: 67
Hi everybody!  Smiley

It covers 4 topics:

1. General information

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Will we be able to store Remoneta on Ledger?
Activity: 248
So i heared its not possible to join sale anymore,si that true?Can someone explain the situation?

The sale was done in less then a day. Really huge (Trump voice) interest.I'm hoping there will be another round.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Im sure  there will be some bonus available for all those that invest during ICO

There are various ways to gain value  Wink
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
The project is quite interesting, but how long has it been developing? Do I really need to be trusted? I'm wondering if a private sale of tokens has already begun.

seems like the results of the sale say a lot to benefit the project - the community has reacted well.

True,interest was huge,i hope there will be more sale stages,so i can join too.Unfortunately i was too late..

I'm sure there will be some additional sales, the interest is to high so team will come up with options for sure.
Activity: 166
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the projec

Agree, an airdrop program would be nice . Spread the words about the project around

I myself don't quite like it. Too many Chinese Airdrop farming bot now. Maybe an Airdrop with KYC ?

Airdrop quizes on Telegram are a fun way to engage the community, could be an option.

Or maybe making interactive quizzes via smart players that also educate and inform you about the project!

Sounds like an AMA would be a better choice - it would have all relevant information.

AMA's are really good way to communicate with the community.Would be nice to have one.
Activity: 78
If this will be stable token (or coin) what interest in investors here to invest in this project if price will could not grow?

Im sure  there will be some bonus available for all those that invest during ICO
Activity: 120
So i heared its not possible to join sale anymore,si that true?Can someone explain the situation?
Activity: 266
The project is quite interesting, but how long has it been developing? Do I really need to be trusted? I'm wondering if a private sale of tokens has already begun.

seems like the results of the sale say a lot to benefit the project - the community has reacted well.

True,interest was huge,i hope there will be more sale stages,so i can join too.Unfortunately i was too late..

Was there any update on an announcement from the team about possibility of another sale round?

I don't think so, but they could have posted something on Telegram. If they have they should have included all social media outlets.
Activity: 137

Was there any update on an announcement from the team about possibility of another sale round?
Activity: 219

Activity: 182

Activity: 112
Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

That's not a big problem. If we can get a quality product at the end then a couple of Delays will not be a disaster.

And why it been delayed?

Most likely beacuse of huge interest that caused issues with the system being overloaded.

Oh I see, it's a server issues then I bet
Activity: 224

Do you really need to be trusted? I don't know, do you? We have no info on you, no credentials, so I really don't know why we should trust you, but I'm glad you asked that question.
Pages:
Jump to: