Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 48. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
what has the team decided on the token sales? will there be more for people to buy
Activity: 158
Do you plan Telegram airdrop in the future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word about the projec
Activity: 126
Will we be able to stake Remoneta to earn more?

That would a nice option to have,after end of the sale and distribution
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I know that you have very good proof of care system,but are there any plans for classic bounty campaign?Im sure that interest would be huge.
Activity: 182
How is sale going so far,any update regarding that?

It was sold immediately.

Wow , those are awesome news, Remoneta is being recognized as a project with a true potential.

Sold out in just 3H. this is crazyyy

How is it possible in such a short time? Some big investors or?
Activity: 238

It was sold immediately.
Yes according to the team it only took 3.5h and the sale has ended.
Wow! that fast? In my opinion, this happened due to the solid referral program that Remoneta has.
That's absolutely right. Do you already have bunches of referrals?
I love the bounty program of Remoneta. I myself always tell my friends that  Remoneta is indeed  unlike existing cryptocurrencies--which often require technical knowledge/ability and/or substantial investment in equipment,  to use--Moneta's “functional hub” will provide very simple and user friendly network access via a web browser on a computer or mobile device to anyone who does not understand blockchain technology

I see you are a huge supporter. Have you maybe made a video review?
copper member
Activity: 168

It was sold immediately.

Wow , those are awesome news, Remoneta is being recognized as a project with a true potential.

Sold out in just 3H. this is crazyyy
Activity: 57

It was sold immediately.
Wow! that fast? In my opinion, this happened due to the solid referral program that Remoneta has.
I love the bounty program of Remoneta. I myself always tell my friends that  Remoneta is indeed  unlike existing cryptocurrencies--which often require technical knowledge/ability and/or substantial investment in equipment,  to use--Moneta's “functional hub” will provide very simple and user friendly network access via a web browser on a computer or mobile device to anyone who does not understand blockchain technology
Activity: 57

It was sold immediately.
Activity: 67

It was sold immediately.
Activity: 61

It was sold immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I see that you plan to release community beta for November 2018.Is it going to be open beta where everyone can join,or it will be invite only?
Activity: 56
Do you have any new partnerships ready to announce any time soon?
Activity: 112
Best is probably to join their telegram group and aks there about future sale
Activity: 78
I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Any news about more sale phases,or thats it since hardcap reached?
Activity: 266
Did sale started?I heard there was some problems with starting the sale...
Yes, it just started today I believe.It's finally live. I think they have announced it here too.
I heard that presale was a success and soft cap has been reached. Kudos to the team. What's the next plan?I am sure there are more who were left out .Would there be another sale to happen?

Really? That's a wow! I never doubted Remoneta since day 1.
I believe this happens because Moneta has a solid referral program that attracts investors.
Well, I won't argue about that. I myself have attracted by that bonuses. So it's not a question why the hard cap was reached in a matter of hours. 

I think they wrote that the soft cap was reached. So hard cap is probably within reach which is good news.

The hard cap is reached, and there are people in the TG channel asking the team to use the reached hard cap as the soft cap and to set the new hard cap higher
I hope and believe that they will soon do it. Grin Grin

Will only setting the hard cap higher make way for the option of a new sale?
Activity: 42
Yes, it just started today I believe.It's finally live. I think they have announced it here too.
I heard that presale was a success and soft cap has been reached. Kudos to the team. What's the next plan?I am sure there are more who were left out .Would there be another sale to happen?

I believe this happens because Moneta has a solid referral program that attracts investors.
Well, I won't argue about that. I myself have attracted by that bonuses. So it's not a question why the hard cap was reached in a matter of hours. 

I think they wrote that the soft cap was reached. So hard cap is probably within reach which is good news.

The hard cap is reached, and there are people in the TG channel asking the team to use the reached hard cap as the soft cap and to set the new hard cap higher
I hope and believe that they will soon do it. Grin Grin
Activity: 42

If this is a possibility it would be great for all of us who didn't get a chance to invest yet

In fact, I'm waiting too.
Activity: 14
Grin Grin Now that hard cap reached in pre-sale!! will there be any more opportunity for one to buy RET now ?

As of now, no decision has been reached on whether to hold another sale, but the closing date for the referral program (www.remoneta.com/maitre) is October 31, so there's time to acquire RET tokens this way!

Are there any specific rules for the referral? How can one participate efficiently?

It's quite simple--the Terms and Conditions begin with a nicely refreshing bit of non-legalistic language Wink

"Terms and Conditions
Everyone can participate. Simply fill in your name, email and Ethereum address so we know where to transfer tokens you are awarded. That’s it! The system works automatically."
Pages:
Jump to: