Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 58. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
Hi ! Is there a tracker, or such in the website to show how much being sold in the sale ?

I dont see one in the site. But i doubt they will even make one, since it's private sale after all

ReMoneta has been more unique about how they handle things  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
 Grin Grin was it true your system hot over heated with request ?>
Activity: 50
Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

100usd was the figure Cool attached to it
Activity: 40
ReMoneta key moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4

really nice article  Wink Wink

I have read too and I like it a lot, they are doing a lot of interesting things. Grin Grin
Activity: 40

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

It's 100 tokens per referral

Is there some maximum one can earn trough referral system?

$25K in tokens plus 100tokens for every referral. i would say a lot of money  Grin Grin

In fact there are many, tomorrow is the big day.  Wink Wink

I read that today went on sale but for the many requests the system had been overloaded, so many requests.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Grin Grin The sales we be on soon!! now we see the people response to RET  Kiss
Am excited for this. People are talking about it especially in TG.This is worth waiting Cheesy
Neither do I am hoping for it to push through soon. As per Remoneta team on TG channel they are upgrading the capacity at the moment.

They are upgrading the capacity of what?Sorry but i dont understand.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Whats the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi ! Is there a tracker, or such in the website to show how much being sold in the sale ?

I dont see one in the site. But i doubt they will even make one, since it's private sale after all

Thats true,more often than not projects dont share private numbers untill its finished
Activity: 78

Oh is that so. I actually haven't joined in any private sale before, only public sale, so i have no experience on this. They always have a tracker for public sale though Cheesy

Well it meant to be "private" Cheesy

Activity: 88

Oh is that so. I actually haven't joined in any private sale before, only public sale, so i have no experience on this. They always have a tracker for public sale though Cheesy
Activity: 78

Activity: 88
Activity: 67
I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

This is awesome news,he will  definitely attract many investors!
From here people will gain trust in the project and would begin to encourage more people to join and invest.
Activity: 57
Grin Grin The sales we be on soon!! now we see the people response to RET  Kiss
Am excited for this. People are talking about it especially in TG.This is worth waiting Cheesy
Neither do I am hoping for it to push through soon. As per Remoneta team on TG channel they are upgrading the capacity at the moment.
Activity: 67
with the years of experience the team have, am sure ReMoneta is in good hands and investor can sleep with ease, its important to have a great team

Indeed! The team that works on its best would never be shaken by any challenges that may occur. I salute you Remoneta team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
So i hear sale starts today.What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

According to their whitepaper Token sale minimum is $100

That's not that much and could attract small investors that are willing to put in something more than 100$, but not much more. That's the low value if you plan to do any serious investing so I wouldn't recommend lowering it for some reason.
Activity: 266
Hi everybody!  Smiley

As the start of the token sale is rapidly approaching, we have published a comprehensive FAQ based on the questions sent by the community members.

It covers 4 topics:

1. General information
2. Information about token sale
3. Information about land
4. Information about community

We hope this will give you a better idea of the project. All details are in our white paper, philosophy paper, and technical paper, you can see them on ReMoneta.com. (PS! You no longer need to enter your e-mail address to access them).

Read the FAQ here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-faq-ceff7d0566c0

Very nice !!

Great! This is much welcome and will be quite useful for all who want to join the sale Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Hi everybody!  Smiley

As the start of the token sale is rapidly approaching, we have published a comprehensive FAQ based on the questions sent by the community members.

It covers 4 topics:

1. General information
2. Information about token sale
3. Information about land
4. Information about community

We hope this will give you a better idea of the project. All details are in our white paper, philosophy paper, and technical paper, you can see them on ReMoneta.com. (PS! You no longer need to enter your e-mail address to access them).

Read the FAQ here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-faq-ceff7d0566c0

Very nice !!
Activity: 186
So i hear sale starts today.What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale?

According to their whitepaper Token sale minimum is $100
Pages:
Jump to: