Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 61. (Read 12703 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Whats the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
https://foxico.io/project/remoneta
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
ReMoneta key moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4
Activity: 219
The direction of the project on supporting the environment for the use of clean energy, animal welfare, human health ... these are those things that will affect everyone investing in the project. Good luck!

True,we need more projects like this that will have all these things in mind.
Activity: 154
Is Simon Cocking your team member,or an advisor?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The price is stable, not volatile and is designed to increase steadily over time

How do you plan to achieve that,since cryptocurrencies are usually very volatile?
Activity: 42
Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

Yes let me put it at 2 days more!! 100usd is the minimum  Cool Cool

Finally some ICO with reasonable minimum,so everyone can join the sale Smiley

The principle is that RET is available to everyone both as a use and as an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
The direction of the project on supporting the environment for the use of clean energy, animal welfare, human health ... these are those things that will affect everyone investing in the project. Good luck!
Activity: 108

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

Hi, there is a dual token system
RET will be floating.
ReMoneta will not be tradable, this will be completely stable and used for purchases and transaction with retailers on the ReMoneta network (the new blockchain network).

This dual token system is really interesting, but won't it bring a certain dose of confusion with the users? Has any other project done this successfully in the past?

It is ? I found it quite easy to understand. I mean if it comes down to the basic, you just have 2 tokens that can exchange between each other

I was also a bit concerned about this - whether it is going to be straightforward enough for the end users...
Activity: 42
interesting project!

Si è molto interessanto, e diverso da tutti gli altri.

I must have skipped my Italian class. However, I am reading this in a godfather voice Cheesy

Ahhaha I wanted to say that it is very interesting, and different from all the others. Grin Grin
Activity: 266

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

RET will be floating.
ReMoneta will not be tradable, this will be completely stable and used for purchases and transaction with retailers on the ReMoneta network (the new blockchain network).

This dual token system is really interesting, but won't it bring a certain dose of confusion with the users? Has any other project done this successfully in the past?

I was also a bit concerned about this - whether it is going to be straightforward enough for the end users...
Activity: 196

RET will be floating.

Activity: 67

RET will be floating.
Activity: 26
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to see his thread has grown a lot in the recent days.

Just wanted to send you a reminder that the private token sale is going live TOMORROW at 10:00AM GMT.

The team will be available on Telegram, so if you have any urgent issues, please contact us there, and we will do our best to help you out. t.me/ReMoneta.

Couple of warnings:

* You can only buy the tokens via our website, so head to ReMoneta.com.
* Do not send ETH directly from any exchanges!
* When on Telegram, make sure you are speaking to admins or the actual team members. We are monitoring the channel pretty closely and so far haven't found any scammers, but as always, please be careful.
* If in doubt about anything, get in touch with the admins via Telegram. We will not offer any free or bonus tokens etc outside of our referral and Proof of Care programs. Anyone offering to do so is not part of our team.
* You can also check our official announcement channel, t.me/ReMonetaChannel as we will be updating that ASAP as well should there be something urgent.

I think it'll be a great day tomorrow! Cool

- Liina
Activity: 91
Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

let's hope it will not be a Gas war  Grin Grin

what is a Gas war?

when investing you need Gas to send the Eth. and the higher the gas you use more likely your transaction will be higher on the list for the miner to include it on the block since you will the paying a higher fee. And some people put the Gas at maximum so their transaction is mined first

thanks. you suggest doing the same?

nope... just stick to 31000 gas that the team is suggesting

Thanks BTCBTC
Activity: 97
I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

This is awesome news,he will  definitely attract many investors!

5. What advice do you have for someone interested in investing in crypto?
Do your research, only invest in things you like, understand, and with money that you can afford to lose too!

This is so true ... Shocked

well, that's why we are here for ReMoneta. their system, backed by land is revolutionary
copper member
Activity: 168
I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

This is awesome news,he will  definitely attract many investors!

5. What advice do you have for someone interested in investing in crypto?
Do your research, only invest in things you like, understand, and with money that you can afford to lose too!

This is so true ... Shocked

what is a Gas war?

when investing you need Gas to send the Eth. and the higher the gas you use more likely your transaction will be higher on the list for the miner to include it on the block since you will the paying a higher fee. And some people put the Gas at maximum so their transaction is mined first

nope... just stick to 31000 gas that the team is suggesting
Activity: 91

what is a Gas war?

what is a Gas war?

Pages:
Jump to: