Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [REV] REVENU (HARDFORK) - HYBRID (PoW / PoS) - page 16. (Read 33709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
RP1WuPF4NcQg9CQyWvK7mmGEMzEjreBo9t there is an old wallet to see all transactions , if you are a professional you should know what to do !!! translate to the new coins Rq3s3AurpA4rY4jeVW7yWURBQykCY2T1UH

Please PM me screenshot of your earlier wallet

Yes we are Transparent and Professional so do not worry Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/ACYls8N.png

You did miss swap.. anyways its fine

Send me your new wallet addy
Rq3s3AurpA4rY4jeVW7yWURBQykCY2T1UH

payment sent Wink Enjoy REVenu Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
RP1WuPF4NcQg9CQyWvK7mmGEMzEjreBo9t there is an old wallet to see all transactions , if you are a professional you should know what to do !!! translate to the new coins Rq3s3AurpA4rY4jeVW7yWURBQykCY2T1UH

Rq3s3AurpA4rY4jeVW7yWURBQykCY2T1UH
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Revenu - scam do not go to the deception , you have all the chances to be deceived !!!

Show proof that the devs only meant to scam have been following this coin since the beginning and the dev is dead serious to make this a successful coin for the future ,admin always update and always had a new announcement so leave this thread..

Activity: 10
и вcё-тaки DEV , кoгдa мы yвидим REV нa YoBit ? Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Thanks for the support, the new coins passed quickly
legendary
RSP proudly presents its Paperwallet

https://revsurfprofit.com/paperwallet/

We will be Posting link in Op so that members can download and run offline
legendary

Activity: 11
Date: 30/03/2016 03:27 Net amount: +196.69 REV
Transaction ID: 0224bf4826aba9e69fdff3b26d2ca2a8ab5a5378286425feaf1a29c6f3a0acd7

Smiley
Continuously so you are doing a great work and fast in support I continue to support
legendary
i only have 13 in yobit i was not aware of swap Sad

Do not worry PM me new wallet id i will send you coins

Hello everbody i have 196.68995462 REV offline on my old wallet and 0.00000000 in the new wallet online i PM master Smiley Best regard

sent you new REV
Activity: 11
Hello everbody i have 196.68995462 REV offline on my old wallet and 0.00000000 in the new wallet online i PM master Smiley Best regard
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i only have 13 in yobit i was not aware of swap Sad
legendary
Revenu - scam do not go to the deception , you have all the chances to be deceived !!!

Don't waste your precious time pending for REV... We have even asked you to resolve any problem if you have... I guess you need to just rethink and do whatever i best considering the time we have for ourself.

Anyways soon we are going to announce Avatar Contest followed by Twitter contest

Stay Tuned !!

What is the exact issue with yobit in withdrawing Rev? Can you care to explain a bit?

We did a swap which Yobit claims we have never informed

I did inform Yobit and even contacted chat Moderator to inform

As you all know  Yobit support respond a bit late and hence i did manually and kept swap open for 3 days and gave a little extension as i dont want things to get late

I have some rev on Yobit. I sent you email

Whats your email id

i send coins from c-cex to wallet and they stucked  after 1 hours its 0/6 confirms...., what to do ?

It will be received within 1 hour.. Do not worry Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Don't waste your precious time pending for REV... We have even asked you to resolve any problem if you have... I guess you need to just rethink and do whatever i best considering the time we have for ourself.

Anyways soon we are going to announce Avatar Contest followed by Twitter contest

Stay Tuned !!

What is the exact issue with yobit in withdrawing Rev? Can you care to explain a bit?

rev did coin swap so old rev is not the same

I see. Did yobit support the swap? Why taxman doing it manually?
Activity: 57
i send coins from c-cex to wallet and they stucked  after 1 hours its 0/6 confirms...., what to do ?
Activity: 42
HashProfit and Revsurfprofit Somewhere I saw it , and I think it's the same company!!!
Pages:
Jump to: