Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [REV] REVENU (HARDFORK) - HYBRID (PoW / PoS) - page 18. (Read 33709 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services

Payouts & Coin Info
Interval (minutes)
Revenu  30

Payouts (min coins)
Revenu 1

no payments over 3 hours
the pool is working correctly?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14328764

Read it still have issues PM me your worker address and i ll check later by today
Activity: 433
Merit: 256

Payouts & Coin Info
Interval (minutes)
Revenu  30

Payouts (min coins)
Revenu 1

no payments over 3 hours
the pool is working correctly?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Its 2nd Exchange

Happy to share we got listed here also

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/REV/BTC
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
with 100  REV   , what is the chance to POS ? what is daily % / and how long need to stake ?

hope this screen grab of windows wallet (minting tab) might able to answer most of your questions http://prntscr.com/al8q9k. since blocks will stake first time so stake value and other stuff all depends on size and number of blocks and miniting tab will be able to determine all this for you in real time in comparison to difficulty and net stake weight of any given time. otherwise OP has already shared book values of Revenu specs
As you can see in screen grab i dont have much coins but to optimized staking imo one has to experiment different size of blocks and see their outcome and take things from that point onward.

ooooooo  thanks Smiley
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
with 100  REV   , what is the chance to POS ? what is daily % / and how long need to stake ?

hope this screen grab of windows wallet (minting tab) might able to answer most of your questions http://prntscr.com/al8q9k. since blocks will stake first time so stake value and other stuff all depends on size and number of blocks and miniting tab will be able to determine all this for you in real time in comparison to difficulty and net stake weight of any given time. otherwise OP has already shared book values of Revenu specs
As you can see in screen grab i dont have much coins but to optimized staking imo one has to experiment different size of blocks and see their outcome and take things from that point onward.
legendary
Happy to share Rev got added to

https://www.coinwallet.co/

Its a CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLINE WALLET & POS POOL Smiley

Make best use of it Smiley
legendary

POS is 10% Annually and hence you might not be earning much.. However as we are growing the value of coin will be more in coming days...

2 days is minimum Stake age

Activity: 57
legendary
Guys we have significantly reduced our Premine and the value of coins should be 2X

However our motive is not to make any Profit in short term and hence we are going to pass that 2X benefit to members in the following way

For those Members who have swapped before deadline we will be giving out 1:1 ratio coins

For those who have swapped after deadline & got listed on Excel sheet got in REV after deadline and at a touch lower price than what other members  have bought we will be giving at average cost (Considering value of Rev as 1000 Sats)

For those members who have not swapped till date will be asked history / further details and will be compensated in coming days

We expect after the swap our PreMine will be around 600,000 which will be used for Bounties, Campaigns & Future developments

We will soon keeping a wall at 1k sats once we get in to Major exchange so that anyone who feels to opt out of Revenu can do at their wish

We will soon be listing in Many a exchanges !

We want to reiterate that the swap was carried out to strengthen our code and i can say the coin i more precious and we will be seeing a huge surge in prices in coming days. As of now Mining is Touch Higher however once POS kickstarts in 2 days difficulty will reduce drastically. One can check the same in MINTING tab  

i will quest the same thing one more time dude..

i bought 302 REv day 25

so what i do i can put thean to trash i must put to wallet? (i know this is just nothing , but at least i expect some responsability of you)

if you say i can put then to trash i dont care is just 302,  but at least tell me if i get burned, is not my first time getiing burned in crypto, is better than expecting hope

BTW i download the wallet and she dont sync

I did post

For those members who have not swapped till date will be asked history / further details and will be compensated in coming days

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Pm me your New Wallet id after syncing

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Just sent you a PM. Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks.

PM replied

Thanks Dev, just PM you back.

Dev, thanks. Sent you the addy in a PM.

Sent Coins

Lets rock it at C-cex
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have issue with my wallet not syncing could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm very interested to try this coin and seeing your future plan got my interest that is why I'm here, I already set up my mining tools from mineblocks but its alarm me seeing my wallet is not syncing can you please help me. thank you.
You made the right decision there are a lot of store to this coin now that we that the admin has taken care of the blockexplorer getting in on exchanges are going to be more easy
Activity: 534
Guys we have significantly reduced our Premine and the value of coins should be 2X

However our motive is not to make any Profit in short term and hence we are going to pass that 2X benefit to members in the following way

For those Members who have swapped before deadline we will be giving out 1:1 ratio coins

For those who have swapped after deadline & got listed on Excel sheet got in REV after deadline and at a touch lower price than what other members  have bought we will be giving at average cost (Considering value of Rev as 1000 Sats)

We expect after the swap our PreMine will be around 600,000 which will be used for Bounties, Campaigns & Future developments

We will soon keeping a wall at 1k sats once we get in to Major exchange so that anyone who feels to opt out of Revenu can do at their wish

We want to reiterate that the swap was carried out to strengthen our code and i can say the coin i more precious and we will be seeing a huge surge in prices in coming days. As of now Mining is Touch Higher however once POS kickstarts in 2 days difficulty will reduce drastically. One can check the same in MINTING tab  

i bought 302 REv day 25

so what i do i can put thean to trash i must put to wallet? (i know this is just nothing , but at least i expect some responsability of you)

if you say i can put then to trash i dont care is just 302,  but at least tell me if i get burned, is not my first time getiing burned in crypto, is better than expecting hope

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Thanks.

PM replied

Dev, thanks. Sent you the addy in a PM.
legendary
BREAKING NEWS

REV at C-CEX    https://c-cex.com/?p=rev-btc
legendary
Miners Contest 2nd Payout

RujNpScXSUCAa3YGxo342BxbFL1UBdmrRj - 18 Coins (Worker seen at TEKY)
RrdNpxRcbVxB9PzaujQd3rRzvj5SnQCmgy - 18 Coins (Worker Seen at Mineblocks)
Activity: 534

i bought 302 REv day 25

I did post

Add Nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Hi Dev,
I have a similar issue.
Thanks.

PM replied

legendary
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
What about the min. stake age?
legendary
I have issue with my wallet not syncing could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm very interested to try this coin and seeing your future plan got my interest that is why I'm here, I already set up my mining tools from mineblocks but its alarm me seeing my wallet is not syncing can you please help me. thank you.

You need to add nodes

connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Go to Start menu
Type %Appdata%
Choose Revenu Folder
Click on revenu text pad
After testnet=0
Add
connect=192.52.166.80
connect=51.254.181.195

Activity: 756
Activity: 34
I am unable to connect to the miner can you help me how can I mine coin.. Can you tell me the detail process of mining as I am new to this mining world?
brand new
Activity: 0
So I sent from yobit wallet address. if I download new wallet. how will you know my address??
Pages:
Jump to: