Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [REV] REVENU (HARDFORK) - HYBRID (PoW / PoS) - page 3. (Read 33709 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

please be informed that REV is on the red list @CCEX....  Undecided

lets put some volume on it...  Wink
                                                 Guys dont worry.. we wont let REV delist from c-cex ! Grin

It's hard to keep up on CCEX you need a big volume to stay here,people spend money to get listed but after a few months,they will just delist it,Yobit is still the best place to list a coin,why is Rev not on Yobit?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Guys dont worry.. we wont let REV delist from c-cex ! Grin
Activity: 806
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Pool for mining REV
http://fortmining.com/getting_started
-o stratum+tcp://fortmining.com:20003 -u your wallet address -p any (diff-auto)
comission 2%
Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
As informed we r in !
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
taxmanmt5, I think you should take this coin to Yobit to get more attention and volume.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Guys dont worry.. we wont let REV delist from c-cex !
nice hearing this moves mate i know is your first love so i think you will make it back and play the trade lets support guys
c-cex is also a good venue for trading so better keeping it.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

Oh, I knew that you are still here. Any news about development progress?
legendary
Activity: 324
Please add some trading volume to stay this coin on C-Cex.

Last time that the dev goes online was Aug 24 he abandon this project glad I dispose all of my coins before the dev took another one,hopefully he can provide buy support on ccex,ccex is very hard on coins without trading volume for weeks..
   I do not think that such robots virgins after having done tossed the coin he's busy design CJ he wrote already)
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Last time that the dev goes online was Aug 24 he abandon this project glad I dispose all of my coins before the dev took another one,hopefully he can provide buy support on ccex,ccex is very hard on coins without trading volume for weeks..
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
We need to wait for cj to succeed then if that happen rev will be the next good luck dev.
legendary
Hi all

I am currently working in Cj Project and so soon Revenu will get attention / even swap will be done

Considering the price now i do not think Fork is needed
Activity: 504
its down Sad Sad such sadness. No revs. Many missed coins! no m00n!
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
lets see with what hashrate you come, i brought it back online just for you Wink
Activity: 504
any other pools? teky is not up anymore Sad I wanna mine revs!
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
pool is going down for scheduled maintenance https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15720898, pls redirect your miners until pool will come back online.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I hope every thing is clear now,the volume is still ok and there was no massive dump of the coin the dev stated that he will continuously update this project,so we'll take it as it is and we'll see if there are indeed new updates in the coming weeks,the coin is still profitable and all the projects that were all created are still up and running..
Pages:
Jump to: