Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [REV] REVENU (HARDFORK) - HYBRID (PoW / PoS) - page 4. (Read 33709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
We have tested but there are few issues to be sorted out before we fork and hence we are delaying a bit.. One need to understand the supply is very less for coin and the price will get increased sooner or later

In the mean time here is our new Domain for Blackjack Game

http://cryptojacks.com/revenu

Do visit for nice Bounties / Faucet freebies from time to time
What a nice site here easy and smooth I hope gamblers will visit and play there using rev so there would be a demand for this coin project of yours giving this coin second life must be very much appreciated dev.

Is This message not posted by me when i was away ??
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Hi Guys

This is Pokerowned i am developer of CJ

Due to some confusion from my friend there was few issues i am sure now that he has come back things will be fine

Henceforth both the groups will work together
legendary
any update dev so quite here and not seeing any movement yet, hope you can give some for us. good luck

Your precious Dev has been making another coin while he left you here waiting for nothing, and he is on another coin to scam new potential traders. Check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15677229

Good way to make money by simply blackmailing coin developers using a newbie account

lets not make things worse get back to u r duty on other community
legendary
any update dev so quite here and not seeing any movement yet, hope you can give some for us. good luck

Your precious Dev has been making another coin while he left you here waiting for nothing, and he is on another coin to scam new potential traders. Check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15677229

Yes I also notice that there was a long days of new update about the coin roadmap but this is a serious accusations and the dev must answer it asap or else people will lose confidence on Revcoin and his newly launch coin as well ,it is ok to have two project but not in a point where you neglect any one of the two..

Check the link I have provided and see it for yourself if my suspicion is valid.

Note: I will not be surprised if your precious REV Dev will be finally come out upon reading all these comments here.

U need not edit the post as i thought Smiley
legendary
Hi Guys

i want to update on few things which will make everyone clear

i was solely managing revenu coin  and have met a group Cryptojacks who have good developers. i have helped them in developing a coin and also shared blackjack script

As i had Promised to do fork which could not materialize due to some financial issues at my end ( i even loaned my rubies coins to quickseller) one can track my BCT posts. i did work on CJ project but offlate was away due to personal issues

I was watching Revenu price in my absence and as it was growing did not feel there requires any update, which i feel is a mistake. Hope i will rectify the same in coming days and make the community active

Now that i am back i will work both on Revenu coin and CJ coin (as promised but could not work due to my unavailability)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Yes I also notice that there was a long days of new update about the coin roadmap but this is a serious accusations and the dev must answer it asap or else people will lose confidence on Revcoin and his newly launch coin as well ,it is ok to have two project but not in a point where you neglect any one of the two..

Check the link I have provided and see it for yourself if my suspicion is valid.

Note: I will not be surprised if your precious REV Dev will be finally come out upon reading all these comments here.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Hello REV?? Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I personally calm ) ) ) ) ) and I am sure )
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
yes just calm down it is a long investment coin so better keep watching for new development. good luck dev keep it up.
a little more patience is doing a very good thing here patience )
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Still holdong my REV coin. Well, things go well sooner. Looking forward to this potential coin..  Smiley
Hello everyone would rather watch the big update)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
We have to move to a New Ann for future Developments

We will soon be adding more updates

As of now People want the Meet to be in UK lets see how results phase out after Weekend

Btw there is so much activity at Cex and i suggest members to slowly extend Revenu Publicity

I'm so amaze on how this project perform while all the other projects are struggling to increase their volume Revcoin has a lot to show I'm looking forward for Revcoin to reappear on Yobit to further strengthen it's market..
legendary
We have to move to a New Ann for future Developments

We will soon be adding more updates

As of now People want the Meet to be in UK lets see how results phase out after Weekend

Btw there is so much activity at Cex and i suggest members to slowly extend Revenu Publicity
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just saw this one, looks good to me and I really like the OP design as well. I am going to study the roadmap after breaky.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

That would be the third one I will still support this coin although I don't have a huge number of coins anymore I still believe this is a great project to get involve with,the roadmap is ok ,hope you could take care of staking percentage this is one big come on for investors..
legendary
We have now our official Explorer !

explorer.revenuco.in

I am helping New coin for some development and hope we get some fund for doing other changesin Revenu
Pages:
Jump to: