Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐✨ RewardMob: 👾Mobile eSports Loyalty Program Powered by Waves Platform ✨⭐ - page 4. (Read 2621 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
looking forward for this new project.
Activity: 181
Will the existing apps, games, and the structure will continue as your first products even after sale ? 
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business!
Activity: 65
Rewardmob now more increasing day by day. people are investing. this is the one good project. i can't say this project will beat bitcoin. but maybe rewardmob   beat in the future. let see in future. who knows which coin will beat bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Reading the white paper... it will be interesting it see how average the weighted cross-rate of rewardmob manages the volatility once the ICO is over. It's sounds interesting I'm in.
Activity: 181
Hello,
According to roadmap, you have developed some parts of product.
How can I see it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello, at registratsii I specified the wrong address of a purse. How can I change it?
Activity: 63
I really like that the representatives of the development team are very actively involved in communication in the topic. Quickly and competently give answers to questions from users. It is very good.
Good project! And team, which knows, what to do and how to do. I decided to join signature  campaign. Watching for development of project
Well this seems to be a good project.I'm sure with rewardmob , later its ICO will surely explode the result. And the price in the market will also be very high. So all of us who follow the program will enjoy a very satisfying result.
I watch carefully for the project! it develops well. I want more news.team I wish good luck!
Activity: 11
Hello RewardMob and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 84
We have added RewardMob ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/rewardmob).

If you have any question about RewardMob ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
This project is also looking good and team is very eligible to deliver their promise. I will support this just joined the bounty program and waiting to hear more updates from the team. Good luck and all the best.
Activity: 60
It seems this project will grow in future become very popular for it's nice platform it is nice to follow this project for more updates.
Activity: 56
I am looking to see how this project will evolve future! looks interesting to me Great Project with lots of potential to grow!
investors is growing steadily. increasing the number of social media followers. this is a good development. I hope you collected enough money for the project. good luck.
This project is different among the others because it will provide a different experience and opportunity for its clients. With it's unique concept and well executed roadmap, this will surely pave the way towards the project's success.
The project is build on a very good concept which has a vast wide spread of knowledge in it. Any investor or people will get easily attracted to there white papers and road. They also have a good project background and support from other companies this will give the a stable costumers supply. I think this project will grow to a vast extend compared to other projects in this range.
Activity: 63
whats the basic idea behind combining these technologies gaming , affiliate & blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: