Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐✨ RewardMob: 👾Mobile eSports Loyalty Program Powered by Waves Platform ✨⭐ - page 6. (Read 2621 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
As your account, publish this post.

My tweeter: @badoyan932

my facebook: Cepгeй Гoлoвня
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The project is very interesting and should not be limited to the mobile platform. then it will attract a lot more investment.

Hey Joelembiid, thanks for your comment.  We are only starting in mobile with expansion into other platforms on the radar...we want to get things rolling with mobile first....then it has always been our plan to move into PC and console.  Glad you like the project....for most up to date discussions...please join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/rewardmobinc. Cheers!
Activity: 154
The project is very interesting and should not be limited to the mobile platform. then it will attract a lot more investment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
WAVES is not a good platform to start any project on it majority of the people don't trust on it because of easy to create fake project and scam other people. We have so many examples in past and still no solution of that issue. So how team will handle this issue and make sure this nobody can create a token with similar name?

I agree. It's not that we have doubt with the team members but it's the waves platform. Very few projects achieved success thru waves platform. Actually, I don't know any asset that achieved some sort of success thru waves. Might want to consider ethereum platform.  Wink
Activity: 167
oh man just love how you guys support both game developers and players.
if you could please aim PC games as well
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
With all due respect to You, I am very interested in the project, because is that I prefer to play and bet, but I have a question - the software will be exclusively for mobile devices? Support of desktop computers is not planned?

Still, they didn't announce about it, I think we can use for both mobile and web based software. I think we can use the coin for gambling in the website also.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
With all due respect to You, I am very interested in the project, because is that I prefer to play and bet, but I have a question - the software will be exclusively for mobile devices? Support of desktop computers is not planned?
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
i like it especially if Sylon is the manager he is trusted and organized manager.lookking forward to join this campaign.my ist bounty by sylon is gizergaming.wish for success
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Looks legit, this platform also has had mobile app available for iOS and Android. I will surely following this project updates, and of course your bounty campaign live. Grin
Activity: 266
okay FF.
waiting for bounty campaign..and i suggest to have an automated bounty platform like what other bounty campaign do.
hope there will be a slot for newbies and lower followers for social campaign.. bookmarked already. gonna watch out for this.
Activity: 245
Ff for social bounty campaign
Bookmarked already on my browser this is something huge
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
RewardMob bounty campaign will be launched soon. Stay connected!
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
there is no bounty campaign for this gaming basic project?
i just wanna join bounty campaign if there.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
WAVES is not a good platform to start any project on it majority of the people don't trust on it because of easy to create fake project and scam other people. We have so many examples in past and still no solution of that issue. So how team will handle this issue and make sure this nobody can create a token with similar name?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Interesting idea, this project is related to apps listed on google playstore, with that team have an income from the amount of popularity and the number of users of the game application, I think it's smart and do not hesitate to invest here Wink
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

only one tweet and I'll go further, if you want, you can thanklessly thank me, the address is on my page on Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/957936261301497856
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Oh, waiting for the social media bounty
Activity: 252
another game project, actually mobile game project  Grin
this project gonna success, i belive it.
any bounty?
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
 Reserved
ANN Indonesian translation
Pages:
Jump to: