Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rhenium [XRH] Decentralized, private & community driven POS cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 24676 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
GIN + XRH incoming! Easy one click MN setups!
Activity: 29
Great team  Wink                                          .
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Recently I saw again the project and really wanted to make my portfolio a bit of these coins. Tell me if there are any other methods of getting coins, besides buying on the exchange? Maybe what the distribution is or a hoax?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
what are your plans for the premine?
more than 6%.. quite high, isn't it?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Premine 6.19% with bounty reward very low  Huh

what was the price during ICO?
there aren't historical on MNO
Activity: 30
Devs, what actual use cases does your coin provide?

Why anyone aside from MN holders would want to buy it?

"We aim to increase mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency with innovative ideas" - what ideas? Currently your whitepaper and roadmap state none of them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Rhenium (XRH) has been added to the MNO platform

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/994902020548186112

https://masternodes.online/currencies/XRH

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Merit: 11
I am sure that only projects tied with industry will win in the future in Blockchain technologies.
The big advantage of this project is existing of real business which is a part of global economy sector. It's a well-known fact that huge investments are accumulated in this sector and this industry will exist for a very long time
Activity: 7
today over 40BTC on crybtopbrigde. great. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2
I've only been in crypto since Dec. 2017 (lucky me). But I've learned to determine when their are projects that raise a huge amount of $ in an ICO, then over the next many months do nothing more than state "we have a huge announcement coming, stay tuned". But the dev team at Rhenium are both very proactive towards advancing their project, and also communicate with and actively grow their community with respected individuals. So far, I don't smell scam, or any foul play. And as far as the PoW/PoS rewards goo...they are still very hi. Even with $xrh hitting cryptobridge today, investors seem to not be taking advantage of setting up a masternode or staking wallet. As I write this there are only 218 Rhenium masternodes online. This leaves a huge opportunity for forward thinking investors to jump on board for the long term. If there ever was such a thing as printing money...hi ROI PoW/PoS is it!
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Great project !
Top #1 volume on Cryptobridge !
Activity: 602
Reserving Hindi translation 
Activity: 308
"to become a well-established and trusted cryptocurrency" – alright, I'm sold. Not many cryptos out there aim to become a TRUSTED currency, you know what I'm saying? I have a question for you too, give me a few examples of coins that you deem trusted?
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
Polish translation done
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3583668.new#new
wallet: RK4DKfdxYoVGsSFEXhZRRu7YXcqdg7q3Tu
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Are you planning to increase the stack for masternode? I believe master Noda should be the way to limit the reach of people who just want free cheese.
Activity: 140
This project looks innovative and interesting.  ;DGood luck, guys! Grin But tell me please what makes you different from other projects? Now I can't see your benefits. Maybe it's because there is not enough information. How can I use this token after the token sale and bounty?  And where can I find more information about your team? And do you have a chat in telegram?
Pages:
Jump to: