Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Rhodiumcoin(RHO) | Scrypt Pow | Exchange | Mining | Payment - page 2. (Read 10855 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
My Rhodium wallet is stuck at 14205, with 01 peer only.
if the coin stil live, pls someone keep me current active nodes for syncing...

thanks,
Wallet beeing active, please check, thanks you!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My Rhodium wallet is stuck at 14205, with 01 peer only.
if the coin stil live, pls someone keep me current active nodes for syncing...

thanks,
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
node? wallet no sync.
Alex Lee price it will be higher
Yes. When more user like it price will be higher
Activity: 70
Alex Lee price it will be higher
Anyone got a .conf file they could share with me here so I can get this wallet working???
You can see a .conf in Linux Daemon file
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Anyone got a .conf file they could share with me here so I can get this wallet working???
Today Rhodiumcoin price 0.00001485 BTC. What do you think about this price?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
no social med like facebook and twitter bounty sir???
RHO explorer on cryptoguru.tk expired 8 days ago.
We was make a payment for Rhodiumcoin we are sorry about late payment, Thanks you very much!
any news about new exchange?
We have a plan to add Rhodiumcoin to more exchange
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
We was make a payment for Rhodiumcoin we are sorry about late payment, Thanks you very much!
any news about new exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Activity: 616
I think yobit is not good for a trust coin. Cryptopia look like very good. I think the coin will be better if it can listed on Cryptopia and c-cex.

Yobit is not a very reliable exchange indeed, i rather would invest resources to get listed on bluetrade or c-cex. Don't think cryptopia will bring much volume honestly.
Cryptopia will be better with a domain other .co.nz. I think they should move to a .com domain.

Like most coins, this coin needs development and features.
Marketing and exchanges comes next. On the technical part I don't see any features which makes this coin unique. Change that, and exchanges will come to you Wink
I think yobit is not good for a trust coin. Cryptopia look like very good. I think the coin will be better if it can listed on Cryptopia and c-cex.

Yobit is not a very reliable exchange indeed, i rather would invest resources to get listed on bluetrade or c-cex. Don't think cryptopia will bring much volume honestly.
Cryptopia will be better with a domain other .co.nz. I think they should move to a .com domain.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Activity: 672
Ann: Today we can vote for Rhodiumcoin (RHO) at c-cex.com

I've already submitted my vote! If you want to support this coin, go here and cast your vote.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

It will take time but in time we may get upto the top 10, from where it will get more interesting for Rhodium.

At this moment the coin needs more traction and more social media presence. Why not start twitter campaign?
Yes. I think a twitter campaign is great. I will make a twitter campaign in the future. Now i trying develop rhodiumcoin community in bitcointalk.

Compare to other coins this coin actually got some potential. I like the time spent in the op, so if you want to bring your coin forward I would reckon you to start expanding the team.
Get more people in Rhodiium, because you can double your marketing efforts this way.

Finding more ecxhanges is a very very smart thing, I would contact Yobit and cryptopia too. Sure they are not 'famous' nor have a good reputation, but compared to the current exchange it is a big win for you.
Pages:
Jump to: