Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Rhodiumcoin(RHO) | Scrypt Pow | Exchange | Mining | Payment - page 7. (Read 10813 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Activity: 546
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Did you actually mean:

Total Coins: 437500 Million

because...

437,500,000,000  = Over 437 Billion coins... and each block is 1 coin?Huh

And you premined 4% = 17,500,000,000  (17 Billion+ coins was your premine?Huh)
I'm sorry Not 437500 Milion
It only has 437500 coin.
We premine 17500 coin.
Activity: 660
Did you actually mean:

Total Coins: 437500 Million

because...

437,500,000,000  = Over 437 Billion coins... and each block is 1 coin?Huh

And you premined 4% = 17,500,000,000  (17 Billion+ coins was your premine?Huh)
will going to wait for more info about this and more members to take the risk it is really hard now since the other coins have a
bad reputation dev must prove that there's no relativity for those coins, keep tracking the thread dev good luck.
Thanks you very much!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
will going to wait for more info about this and more members to take the risk it is really hard now since the other coins have a
bad reputation dev must prove that there's no relativity for those coins, keep tracking the thread dev good luck.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Three hours of running my setup !! where the payment? This pool is a cheater and a thief!

Tekyboy pool is not a cheater or a thief. You probably don't have enough hash pointed at it to get any good amount.

There are currently only 3 people mining it and all 3 have less hashpower combined than the system I pointed at the pool did. So, I probably was taking all of the coins. Sorry.

Like I said, I had the old Rhodium coin and didn't have any problems, but that user definitely gave me malware on another thread that has since been deleted by mod. The user has negative trust because a mod gave it to him. So, while the sha256 Rhodium coin might be safe now, maybe it won't be in the future. He can change the link at any time and it's probably not safe to download it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Thanks you very much. I think In the past Rhodium has a bad coin but we chose Rhodiumcoin name because Rhodium is a precious metal.

I mined the previous Rhodium without a problem, but that same user uploaded a copy of someone else's wallet and it had a virus. That's why I'm on Perryll and not Perryl. I lost access to Perryl, but nothing else was compromised. I had to reformat my PC, though, because the malware in the virus was a RAT.
I think we need a security system
Thanks you very much. I think In the past Rhodium has a bad coin but we chose Rhodiumcoin name because Rhodium is a precious metal.

I mined the previous Rhodium without a problem, but that same user uploaded a copy of someone else's wallet and it had a virus. That's why I'm on Perryll and not Perryl. I lost access to Perryl, but nothing else was compromised. I had to reformat my PC, though, because the malware in the virus was a RAT.
Thanks you very much. I think In the past Rhodium was can a bad coin but we chose Rhodiumcoin name because Rhodium is a precious metal.
Can't trust downloading this wallet. Not worth the risk.
Does Relaunchcoin come with a free virus too ?
No. We don't know about Rhodium and we don't make a virus too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Does Relaunchcoin come with a free virus too ?
Pages:
Jump to: