Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 14. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
@william and @taylor,

wtf you guys say the exact same thing as i said a few post back. but not only the same thing, the exact same words as if like you copied my reactions...👿

maybe its just me, but it smells like fake accounts....correct me if im wrong...

If they are those are two strange posts for fake accounts pushing a given agenda to grab and re-post.. I'm not saying they aren't it just doesn't make much sense..

yeah true, it might be a total coincidence, but i had a little wtf moment reading multiple reactions from two different persons saying the exact same thing as i said...word for word lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
lol 30 btc marketcap...a littlebit low price for now...i think i will buy more... pretty easy x20 and maybe x50 .. all possible
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
@william and @taylor,

wtf you guys say the exact same thing as i said a few post back. but not only the same thing, the exact same words as if like you copied my reactions...👿

maybe its just me, but it smells like fake accounts....correct me if im wrong...

If they are those are two strange posts for fake accounts pushing a given agenda to grab and re-post.. I'm not saying they aren't it just doesn't make much sense..
Activity: 518
@william and @taylor,

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Seems the dumping has stopped on c-cex.
Are miners not mining anymore or is it because they just mine to many coins and pow is almost over?

Barely anything was mined by PoW for days already.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So im the only one who got fucked hehe, but ok we will see what happens. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Are miners not mining anymore or is it because they just mine to many coins and pow is almost over?

The cost of mining the coin is fairly high, the volume yesterday accounted for more than the coins mined yesterday.. Some healthy buying yesterday from I suspect the DEV or others that I have been watching the coin for some time, I sold some to keep the action alive...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
I saw that we are now in coinmarketcap
©
Risky Trade = Bittrex
Activity: 392
Update:

I've been in contact with you know who and you know what and i hope that i can confirm it later this week. POW is as good as ended, and i've informed the who and now i'm waiting for a confirmation.

Prepare yourself for a RISKY TRADE. Wink

yes!!!
Activity: 392
its still not too late to get in. we are going x10-x100. no one wants to sell and dev is working on something bigger than any one of us. its a no brainer
©
The fact that I sell my half of RISK to buy SMAC ! An now I am crying !
ouch that has to hurt! :*( i sold some coins last night and now regret it xD

0.1 invested in SMAC, sold to 0.08
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
ouch that has to hurt! :*( i sold some coins last night and now regret it xD
©
Activity: 714
@Placebo, did you sold your Smac for 8K? Then you can buy back in here for only 40000 sat and join the run to 200K sat  Cool

I thought selling SMAC at 8k sat is a loss now?!
Activity: 714
Update:

I've been in contact with you know who and you know what and i hope that i can confirm it later this week. POW is as good as ended, and i've informed the who and now i'm waiting for a confirmation.

This is a good news  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
How long to wait before RISK is trading above 200K sat?? 12 - 24 or 36 hours?

I think it will be sooner than we think. There are only 130,000 coins.

1 $ -5 $, anything is possible.  Cool
Activity: 336
How long to wait before RISK is trading above 200K sat?? 12 - 24 or 36 hours?
Activity: 336
Update:

YEAH!! GREAT MATE!
Pages:
Jump to: