Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 16. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Volume is not big enough I assume.

You can go to the bittrex IRC and ask them, but getting on bittrex doesn't automatically mean that the price will go crazy

can you link me to their irc plz

You can go to the bittrex IRC and ask them, but getting on bittrex doesn't automatically mean that the price will go crazy

of course not. it will give it exposure though, which is the only thing i see holding risk back at the moment. but who knows. its doing fine already
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 518
any update on bittrex?
give us some update dev

Busy with trying to make a deal with some merchandise sites to add RISK as payment method.

I assume your deal would stipulate a slow/no conversation to BTC/fiat or another method to not expose the exchange? I say that since the market doesn't have the depth to handle any merchant who's doing what most merchant's do, limit the exposure of their books post sale...

by the time were on bigger exchanges the market will erupt. what is the likelihood of bittrex?? or a polo?
yea this coin looks good...
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
give us some update dev

Busy with trying to make a deal with some merchandise sites to add RISK as payment method.

I assume your deal would stipulate a slow/no conversation to BTC/fiat or another method to not expose the exchange? I say that since the market doesn't have the depth to handle any merchant who's doing what most merchant's do, limit the exposure of their books post sale...
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
i like this coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
POW going to end soon~~
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
give us some update dev

Wow, this update I'd like to hear
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
give us some update dev

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
give us some update dev
Activity: 336
In the mean time all try to buy some cheap ECASH, easy money to make in even a few minuts or hours

Seems like that coin is broken,
Their is a fix, the best people save the coin.
Easy money to make, made 2 times good money, bought in today from 900-1100 sat.
Price will raise for sure.
Activity: 518
Ah price is going nice again i see  Grin

@dev, when we can expect your announcement?
In the mean time all try to buy some cheap ECASH, easy money to make in even a few minuts or hours

Seems like that coin is broken,
Activity: 336
there is not much that is being mined.

A lot of blocks are PoS.

That's the reason there are no dumps.

Keep in mind with current price and an estimated max coin supply of 135k the marketcap will be around 27 btc (7000 USD)

That's nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: