Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 57. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Really with the guy at http://mining.securepayment.cc/ would make a solo miners pool for the launch of this....if anyone has some pull there, you should try and get him to put it up real quick.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I take it the wallet will be released at the same time?

Yes. souirce and wallet will be released at the same time.
I take it the wallet will be released at the same time?
When does this launch for mining?

In 40 mins.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
When does this launch for mining?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The list of high level names are really impressive. Pitty that i don't have more BTCs as i will certainly try to increase my stake, anyway, mining is also still there, but i think that mining can be 20-30GH/s.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Just went in for 1.5 3 BTC on the ICO...

eek  Shocked
It's honest, I'll give it that, lol. Not a bad animation otherwise.

Hehe looks great. Would be nice if there where some nice sound effects as well..
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Just went in for 1.5 3 BTC on the ICO...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It's honest, I'll give it that, lol. Not a bad animation otherwise.
legendary
BTW:

You can vote on Riskcoin already:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
legendary
I've been doing several escrows, and this one is by far the biggest one. I know that even some ICO on C-CEX etc return only a few BTCs, and here we are already above 12 BTC.
ok, i will give this a try as well. just deposited some btc to the ico address.

@placebo, will send you a pm once the transaction id is available at my side.
Activity: 644
Placebo and Dev, we are over 7 Btc on the ICO  Shocked

I know the people that join the ICO and i must say, some very important people are in the list. Smiley
Well, you are right.. Plus there are more and more btc coming in every hour.. only about 2 hours to go.

Yes, also a lot of people know me that they know that their ICO money is safe till the release of the coin, so DEV will never be able to run away with ICO money without launching it, etc. Of course that doesn't mean that people will make profit, but out of history i can say that ICO are most of the time really profitable certainly in the first week.

Nothing can be said about ICO's but atleast escrow saves from the devs who just run away after the launch.

That is something that nobody can control, isn't it? Just escrow can be controlled.
Well, at the end of the day, a coin is still controlled by the community around it...
Speaking of community, we need an IRC channel and block explorer at launch.
And we have passed 10 btc...
legendary
Placebo and Dev, we are over 7 Btc on the ICO  Shocked

I know the people that join the ICO and i must say, some very important people are in the list. Smiley
Well, you are right.. Plus there are more and more btc coming in every hour.. only about 2 hours to go.

Yes, also a lot of people know me that they know that their ICO money is safe till the release of the coin, so DEV will never be able to run away with ICO money without launching it, etc. Of course that doesn't mean that people will make profit, but out of history i can say that ICO are most of the time really profitable certainly in the first week.

Nothing can be said about ICO's but atleast escrow saves from the devs who just run away after the launch.

That is something that nobody can control, isn't it? Just escrow can be controlled.
Activity: 770

legendary
WTF!!! Getting close to 10 BTC.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: