Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 59. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Hi,

I have never done an ico investment before. If i understand it correctly i need to deposit my btc to: 1PvbPoDNVjvQ2FEaXKJCFnjFPP4L2MzufK

If so what else do i have to do? Is it ok if i send my btc from bittrex?

And will my bought coins be send to a wallet once that goes live or how does that work?

cheers

Robin

I sent btc from my bittrex account to that ICO address and its done
©
This is my first time to join in ICO. I am really down when I get loss in Paycoin. So I really hope that it will gonna BOOm. I deposited 0.3 BTC. I really hope to get some free RISK from Dev. Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hi,

I have never done an ico investment before. If i understand it correctly i need to deposit my btc to: 1PvbPoDNVjvQ2FEaXKJCFnjFPP4L2MzufK

If so what else do i have to do? Is it ok if i send my btc from bittrex?

And will my bought coins be send to a wallet once that goes live or how does that work?

cheers

Robin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
©
I will add more. Wait for my PM. Thanks
Activity: 644
Someone just deposited 1.50 BTC in ICO.
Nice.. Maybe I'll go for a little more  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Someone just deposited 1.50 BTC in ICO.
legendary
There is another important coin launch today (BITZ). I hope people will mine RISK tomorrow, as that looks like a hard coin.

Bitz is X11, Risk is Scrypt. Hansa launched this week and some scrypt miners are chasing it, myself included.

I know... but you can only put your miners on one coin, ok, yes, i know you can split it, etc. Anyway, lately some interesting coins hit bittrex and some more volume getting back. BTC had a hard time, and altcoins were nearly dead, but now it looks to move to the right direction again.

That's whats so cool about http://miningrigrental.com You can split up your rented hashing power.

I've been using that for some time Cheesy
©
I can't wait to see RISK to the moon Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
There is another important coin launch today (BITZ). I hope people will mine RISK tomorrow, as that looks like a hard coin.

Bitz is X11, Risk is Scrypt. Hansa launched this week and some scrypt miners are chasing it, myself included.

I know... but you can only put your miners on one coin, ok, yes, i know you can split it, etc. Anyway, lately some interesting coins hit bittrex and some more volume getting back. BTC had a hard time, and altcoins were nearly dead, but now it looks to move to the right direction again.

That's whats so cool about http://miningrigrental.com You can split up your rented hashing power.
legendary

legendary
I hope theres a free coins. I bought 0.1 btc. Waiting to launch

You know... success of a coin is also based on community... This coin already have a exchange at launch, so can be very interesting to see. If hashrate is very high then mining cost is very high too, and ICO coins will be worth more because miners will not be able to dump their coins for free. So promote it like crazy from the moment ICO is closed to make sure that the hashrate explode.
legendary
©
I hope theres a free coins. I bought 0.1 btc. Waiting to launch
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm currently in talk with a video promoter to create a promotion video. Now i'm not good in writing something.

If people have some suggestion please tell me.

I will give a bounty of 20 RISK for the scrypt that is selected.

WORK TOGETHER = EARN TOGETHER!!!!

Design info:-
Why Red color?
Because this is a RISK color!
Why Exclamation Mark?
Because this is a RISK sign!

Like it?  Grin

Sweet as hell!! I want one!!
Activity: 714
Can't wait to take the risk~~  Grin 19 hours to go...
Activity: 644
Just did a calculation on the current investments.

Total BTC invest is 4,38 BTC

Total RISK BTC invest (with % extra) is 5,60

75000 RISK COINS in ICO means coin is worth 7480 sats and this for a 250,000 coin is 18.60 BTC coin or $4,500 for all coins to have a break even point for ICO investors, looks still pretty low.
Pretty good Smiley
Still about 20 hours to go, so we'll see where we end up by tomorrow.
legendary
Just did a calculation on the current investments.

Total BTC invest is 4,38 BTC

Total RISK BTC invest (with % extra) is 5,60

75000 RISK COINS in ICO means coin is worth 7480 sats and this for a 250,000 coin is 18.60 BTC coin or $4,500 for all coins to have a break even point for ICO investors, looks still pretty low.
Pages:
Jump to: