Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 24. (Read 131629 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
any linux masternode setup tutorial?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I am running a lottery to promote renos. We are giving away 30,000 rns as the prize. And all people have to do to enter is join the slack group and you are automatically in the draw https://renosinvites.herokuapp.com/ Anyone not on there, join, and if any large holders would like to donate to the promotion you can do so here RA2fqLswJNd6fSHwHqj8srS145gh3RmM8R

please go to the slack for more information. All donations are sent to the main renos dev. It is best to confirm that before donating, thanks
Activity: 41
LOST ALL COINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEV!
Activity: 41
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
WTF is this ive built the wallet all day and no matter what I do "makefile.unix:217: recipe for target 'obj/darksend.o' failed"

All the dependencies are there other wallets compile #confused

linux? if i remember correctly i just did the standard

chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
chmod 775 src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
qmake
make

didn't have any issues

there should've been more printed to the screen on your failed build could you post or pm me that? as what you've written tells us whats failed but not why
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Hi guys! i wold like you  to make a list of lost coins. Because obviously some of the original renos are lost. Personally i have sent 8680 coins from my new wallet to the old one. But block explorer does not show them as burn ones. Please make list of such renoses or refund mine. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 29
WTF is this ive built the wallet all day and no matter what I do "makefile.unix:217: recipe for target 'obj/darksend.o' failed"

All the dependencies are there other wallets compile #confused
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Thank you for the updates. This coin seems to be headed in the right direction, I'll certainly be buying another MN.

Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Good news!

The project is always listening to the community!

No doubt the way will be great!
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Hey guys,

Just wanted to provide you all a quick update.

We have officially completed our 30 day swap period. (by almost a week)   We left the v1 wallet running a little longer as some swap requests were still rolling in.  At this time it appears to be quiet now.

We will be shutting down the v1 webwallet effective tomorrow for swapping.  Any swaps to be completed beyond that point will be processed manually by contacting myself here, or by PM in slack with either myself or burninbones.

Since we have now completed the first main "goal" or "checkpoint" of the project we would like to look at potentially reshaping some of the future goals which were initially set to better align with the desires of the community and as well the ever evolving space that is crypto.

We have held several focus groups already with community members and look to host a few more on Slack with community members who wish to voice opinions regarding what they would like to see from us moving forward.  

Upon release of our updated roadmap we will also look to make public a few other things including:

- Short term development goals
 - New team member(s)
 - Community building programs and initiatives (To further grow and incentivize community engagement)
 - Marketing programs

We hope to have everything assembled and ready for presentation inside the next 2 weeks, so hang tight!

There should be some smaller wallet UI updates and maybe a couple other things for you guys inside the next few weeks as well.

Thank you for all your support up until this point,

- bl4ck

Nice one, thanks for the update. Looking forward to further announcements in the coming 2 weeks Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Just wanted to provide you all a quick update.

We have officially completed our 30 day swap period. (by almost a week)   We left the v1 wallet running a little longer as some swap requests were still rolling in.  At this time it appears to be quiet now.

We will be shutting down the v1 webwallet effective tomorrow for swapping.  Any swaps to be completed beyond that point will be processed manually by contacting myself here, or by PM in slack with either myself or burninbones.

Since we have now completed the first main "goal" or "checkpoint" of the project we would like to look at potentially reshaping some of the future goals which were initially set to better align with the desires of the community and as well the ever evolving space that is crypto.

We have held several focus groups already with community members and look to host a few more on Slack with community members who wish to voice opinions regarding what they would like to see from us moving forward.  

Upon release of our updated roadmap we will also look to make public a few other things including:

- Short term development goals
 - New team member(s)
 - Community building programs and initiatives (To further grow and incentivize community engagement)
 - Marketing programs

We hope to have everything assembled and ready for presentation inside the next 2 weeks, so hang tight!

There should be some smaller wallet UI updates and maybe a couple other things for you guys inside the next few weeks as well.

Thank you for all your support up until this point,

- bl4ck
Activity: 20
Any news coming soon from slack?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
What a great coin, need further development and success will come, I invest.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
Hello, is there still the chance to receive RNS through the signature campaign?
Hi mate,
the more the better same as 1337  Wink

if you can get 30k then you can set up a masternode (i've got 16 payouts so far today from mine)
i have Renos masternode running on vps with remotely option. but I get ten payouts only today! by the way how much Rns you get as reward for each payout? I got 2.1 Rns for each payout.

well the same mate its a masternode  Cheesy
I've currently got 96 connections to the network  Shocked
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
pos reward is 3 coins every 6 hours?
and how much coins i need to hold to get the fastest reward?

thanks.

Hi mate,
the more the better same as 1337  Wink

if you can get 30k then you can set up a masternode (i've got 16 payouts so far today from mine)
i have Renos masternode running on vps with remotely option. but I get ten payouts only today! by the way how much Rns you get as reward for each payout? I got 2.1 Rns for each payout.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
lost 6 digits in coins cuz of stupid fork
F THIS COIN
 Embarrassed  Cry

thanks.

Hi mate,
the more the better same as 1337  Wink

Activity: 798

thanks.
Activity: 756
hello, where is new block explorer? i sent coins to cryptopia and in my V.2 wallet it says sent
but transaction ID and wallet i sent it to does not show up on explorer
Pages:
Jump to: