Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 131672 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello, my friends!
Is it possible to run masternode on mac?
Where can i download rents blockchain from?
There is pdf guide, go to rns website and display main page you will able to see pdf download link.

I know about peg guide. Its written there that if it impossible to syncrhonize history, to download from XXX.xom blockchain
Have i misunderstood something?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hello, my friends!
There is pdf guide, go to rns website and display main page you will able to see pdf download link.
Activity: 217
Hello, my friends!
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
I sent a pm to the dev a few days ago about getting my coins back from the swap and nothing yet.  They wasted no time taking them out of renoswallet (web).  What's up?

And I also told them to go to Cryptopia support to see why they have 0 stars on Coin Info.  Mods can only update Coin Info.  The admins are the one's who can give the ratings.  And you have to go to Coin Info and see what you need.  But, 0 stars?  Not good.  

Hopefully I'll get my coins and they'll care enough to get this done.  Maybe they're in Reno for the 4th

Hey sigma, your coins were moved to the new chain.  The new chain is availalble @ https://wallet.renoscoin.com.

Use your same credentials you used when you created your first account.

I apologize for the delay, I have been AFK for a couple days for Canada Day holidays.  Please contact someone in slack if these issues arise, alot of the community could have been able to offer assistance in this scenario.

To deduce from this purse on a stock exchange it is possible?
Activity: 124
I sent a pm to the dev a few days ago about getting my coins back from the swap and nothing yet.  They wasted no time taking them out of renoswallet (web).  What's up?

And I also told them to go to Cryptopia support to see why they have 0 stars on Coin Info.  Mods can only update Coin Info.  The admins are the one's who can give the ratings.  And you have to go to Coin Info and see what you need.  But, 0 stars?  Not good.  

Hopefully I'll get my coins and they'll care enough to get this done.  Maybe they're in Reno for the 4th

Hey sigma, your coins were moved to the new chain.  The new chain is availalble @ https://wallet.renoscoin.com.

Use your same credentials you used when you created your first account.

I apologize for the delay, I have been AFK for a couple days for Canada Day holidays.  Please contact someone in slack if these issues arise, alot of the community could have been able to offer assistance in this scenario.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone Im new to this Masternode buy I have more than enough to run one. However I only have a mac, you can only run a masternode off a PC is this correct? Thank you.

Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

Activity: 100
Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos
Confirm that masternodes are working yes, 30k renos
what is daily profit from MN ?

Actually I win ~30RNS per MN per day (I've got 7 MN)
I have got 3 from pos daily.Maybe someone have instruction how to create new masternode.

Here you have : https://www.transfernow.net/12c8l0t5qhh3
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I have got 3 from pos daily.Maybe someone have instruction how to create new masternode.
If any problem to running MN just pm me I will try to help. (not part of dev team but love project)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
How much can I expert to earn with 1 masternode?
I am running 1 now for 1 day and received nothing...
Maybe I did something wrong. How can I check this?

No help, no advice? Sad

Renoscoin started here in this forum,  we should get help  HERE!!!

We are not talking about any exact science, so the answer may be very different. To have several user experiences what you can do best is to enter into Slack and ask.

Thanks for finally an answer!
i don't want to go to Slack or somewhere else... Now I decided to sell my renoscoins...

Better for all. If you need info look for it where it is, do not demand it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

No help, no advice? Sad

Renoscoin started here in this forum,  we should get help  HERE!!!

We are not talking about any exact science, so the answer may be very different. To have several user experiences what you can do best is to enter into Slack and ask.
Less before than swap.
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

No help, no advice? Sad

Thanks for finally an answer!
i don't want to go to Slack or somewhere else... Now I decided to sell my renoscoins...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

No help, no advice? Sad

xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

No help, no advice? Sad

Activity: 154
Today I swapped my renos coins and happened perfect - thanks for all efforts of our new dev team.

I have now one question - can I stake with the new wallet  only with a masternode? Is the simple staking (like the old wallet) no more possible?

You can stake or run a masternode yes

Hello, need some help.

Downloaded the new wallet and had my buddy do the same.

when we both go into our wallets and hit "new address" it asks for our password. When we put the password in, it says "could not unlock wallet"

The passwords are correct. It unlocks our wallets to stake.

I also tried to send his wallet renos and nothing happens.

Any advice?

Thanks

Go on slack and ask for Bl4ck

So masternodes are available? How many renos are you granted for a mn?

slack is not working
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Why is 80% of the coins owned by one person/dev ? Is there still a giveaway (saw there was one for 30k back in v1) or how is it going to distributed (88% top3 is way too high) ?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Зaйди нa https://walletv.renoscoin.com co cвoими дaнными и ты иx нaйдeшь.
Pages:
Jump to: