Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 80. (Read 131678 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nice logo but unfortunately it's not helping the price,the dumpers still keeps the dumping the price,this is always been the scenario after the give away I hope it will not be lower than 60 sats and we can get back again after the roadmap

Stay calm.
The airdrop coins was for free so this situation is normal.

If you are convinced of the success of Renos then buy at a reasonable price.

And if you're not sure about 100%, hold your RNS. You have nothing to lose, only to win.

Exactly. Just hold. The good thing is that 50sat seems to be rock solid floor for now (probably even higher). If you only took the airdrop, you'll be in profit as long as there are buyers for Renos, and if you bought high off the market, I suggest to just hodl.

Reasonable price was 8 sats  Grin Grin Grin
Borderline? Troll?

One day, you're all euphoric and next day, you're pessimistic.

Just free coins. Sold out

Its hard to see me complaining because the price crashed and shits, blaming the dev and call him scammer etc... like we see often around this forum...

I always remember: This is the wild west. If I dont protect/defend myself, I will be slaughtered someday. And nobody will help me, for sure.
I dont aim 1000%... for me, 30% - 50% is already very very good. You cannot have that kind of profit in any place else..only in crypto.

About renos, my 8-12 sats coins are religious saved. I bought some more at 45 and already sold those around 150-160. So, my trade here is is finished. I tried to buy again, but i couldn't. It flied again.
If the price goes over 1k, 2k, 3k overnight, that will be extraprofit with those coins at 8 sats, plus the airdrop.
If the price starts to dump, i have lost nothing if i can sell over 8-12.

Greed can destroy your dreams and not fulfill them.

\o/ Have fun, enjoy Renos and stay vigilant

Good community here!
Me is Cute

Borderline? Troll?

Thats a trader's life, my friend  Wink

Emotions everyday  Smiley

sound like PMS to be honest.

Maybe you should try some chocolate?

Grin Grin Grin

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Yes, yes, just dump it please, so we could move forward without weak hands.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Nice logo but unfortunately it's not helping the price,the dumpers still keeps the dumping the price,this is always been the scenario after the give away I hope it will not be lower than 60 sats and we can get back again after the roadmap

Stay calm.

And if you're not sure about 100%, hold your RNS. You have nothing to lose, only to win.

Exactly. Just hold. The good thing is that 50sat seems to be rock solid floor for now (probably even higher). If you only took the airdrop, you'll be in profit as long as there are buyers for Renos, and if you bought high off the market, I suggest to just hodl.

Borderline? Troll?

Just free coins. Sold out

Borderline? Troll?

Thats a trader's life, my friend  Wink

Emotions everyday  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!

Stay calm.

Borderline? Troll?

Stay calm.

Activity: 31
Merit: 250

Some Color Variations.

Kalipo - #Cryptofacelift
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

Stay calm.

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I exp

omg, how dumb.. its a wonder that we are chilling at 100 sats. 3k satoshi is so easy to reach for this coin!

Nice Logos!

expect more than 2000 sats too in the next 2-3 weeks.

edit: Kalipo --> crazy nice logo!!!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

omg, how dumb.. its a wonder that we are chilling at 100 sats. 3k satoshi is so easy to reach for this coin!

Nice Logos!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW i love all the developments and fast paced work here and keep the lovely logos coming. I will have a comprehensive blog review up in a couple of hours and get the word out on fb and twtter to my followers.  Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
RNS fixed total is 33,333,333? Is all free of charge? Is there a roadmap for RNS? Smiley Smiley

Roadmap over the weekend. Check it here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.280
Activity: 462

HERE'S MINE!!! Smiley

You provide awesome logos guy, colour combination very cool
Activity: 536
RNS fixed total is 33,333,333? Is all free of charge? Is there a roadmap for RNS? Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

HERE'S MINE!!! Smiley

That is also a nice logo. Now we have 2 great logo to choose off 😆
Activity: 600

HERE'S MINE!!! Smiley

Nice ! I like this logo, elegeant
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277