Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 83. (Read 131678 times)

copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Very nice progress, let's keep up the good work.
Looking forward to see more checkmarks on the roadmap. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

MESSAGE FOM ESCROW

Telegram bot paid

txid 73fa69369859561b838167403624d0d5edca23f97bdf2a6235f150f3adcfa359 (250,000 RNS to RJfKnDfHSyUUHg5fZmvmT1k394bJ6TGVJZ)

thanks
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Renos has been the coin to trade the swings are great. Excited to see cryptopia pick up rns there's no stopping this coin at all it's been moving forward with a very active community
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
is it ok to send more entries in the logo competition?

Thanks.

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
another exchange it's a positive and good news.
but,roadmap's the most important thing.
i hope dev can make a good vision and mission for this coin and have a proper plan to improve it,because it's a community coin.

yes roadmap is most important. perhaps dev will announce some type of anon or smart contracts, maybe some decentralized exchange or segwit feature. anything is possible imo  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Guys,

My wallet is not stacking anymore. Is it just mine?

It's staking. But it's more difficult now because a lot more people are staking, a 10x growth in network stake weight.

We need a stake pool fast. With a staking pool, we get to receive consistent rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have submitted a logo hope i win the competition waiting for any feed back from the dev. It will be nice if all the good submission will get an award or a small amount of consolation prizes.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
can the renos coins open again?
i am miss moment , i joined this when this ico closed Sad

ico?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
can the renos coins open again?
i am miss moment , i joined this when this ico closed Sad
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
another exchange it's a positive and good news.
but,roadmap's the most important thing.
i hope dev can make a good vision and mission for this coin and have a proper plan to improve it,because it's a community coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
wow, awesome news we got cryptopia. thank you dev, thank you cryptopia. Now, bounty dumper/weak hand holder will cry  Cheesy

I hope it's not a replica of what is happening in Coinexchange.io where the price is not moving high,I saw that there's not much activity in the other market like ltc/doge and monero holders should also post their buy and sell order here..
hahay renos in cryptopia, good luck in the future Cheesy .
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
wow, awesome news we got cryptopia. thank you dev, thank you cryptopia. Now, bounty dumper/weak hand holder will cry  Cheesy

I hope it's not a replica of what is happening in Coinexchange.io where the price is not moving high,I saw that there's not much activity in the other market like ltc/doge and monero holders should also post their buy and sell order here..
Activity: 658
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Nice one Cryptopia. 2 exchanges now, thats great!.. Lets see where this coin go.,

Activity: 1008
Thanks for the compliments everyone  Wink

I will try to do my best for the coin Smiley
Activity: 868
will try to buy more now
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
renos dev is very active at this forum to give us newest update almost daily
and do hard work to add renos at other exchanges and do the best for renos in future
will believe renos hold it waiting for other exchanges add it and the price to the moon

yes you true..
this very positif for development this coin..
good coin good developer  Smiley
Activity: 672
renos dev is very active at this forum to give us newest update almost daily
and do hard work to add renos at other exchanges and do the best for renos in future
will believe renos hold it waiting for other exchanges add it and the price to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: