Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment - page 2. (Read 8101 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I saw that this project is going very well people are effectively investing in this project. I was sure in the beginning because that is a very attractive and interesting project and the demand of this token will be more increased when this token is used for the site usage and we will get a huge profit when the price of it will increase with high demand.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I just saw that it would cost $7,500, how do i get involved in this project, no more information .what's the total number of COINS.
Here for ICO phase there will be 5,000,000 Ethereum smart contract will be minted. It is not like total coins for circulations still you can trade them in exchanges.
Where you found that you need $7500 to get into ICO of Rasputin. You can buy for fractions of ethereum also. You are mentioning about 3 times bitcoin prices which must be obviously cannot be true.
i think that is a good explanation and i am sure that such kind of information will help the people to know about the project and will make  it easy for them to know about the project in a good way.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I just saw that it would cost $7,500, how do i get involved in this project, no more information .what's the total number of COINS.
Here for ICO phase there will be 5,000,000 Ethereum smart contract will be minted. It is not like total coins for circulations still you can trade them in exchanges.
Where you found that you need $7500 to get into ICO of Rasputin. You can buy for fractions of ethereum also. You are mentioning about 3 times bitcoin prices which must be obviously cannot be true.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Joined twitter and facebook bounty . I hope I'm in first 50 participants. Success, Dev!

Hi Bitum. Yes if the system accepted your registration then you have successfully been registered Smiley If we encounter any problems with your registration we will be in touch.

Good luck with the bounty hunting!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Joined twitter and facebook bounty . I hope I'm in first 50 participants. Success, Dev!
where i can see bounty participant accepted
iam join twitter campaign and facebook campaign, but still can't see participant ready accepted, or can't see  like and reshare statistic

Hi JariKriting.  If you successfully submitted for the Twitter and FB campaigns through ico.rasputonline.com then you are automatically considered as accepted (if there are any problems with your registration we will contact you). Statistics for these campaigns will be published every Friday starting on the 28th of July and can also be viewed from the bounty section on our site. If you have any other questions please ask.
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
where i can see bounty participant accepted
iam join twitter campaign and facebook campaign, but still can't see participant ready accepted, or can't see  like and reshare statistic
and limited participant still not reduce, still 50 people
Wowowow just wow. People can have really wild imagination when it comes to what blockchain applications ideas that they can come up with. But this is definitely the first of its kind, idk man.. The dev of this project are too creative i guess HAHAHHAHA. Shocked

Hi toygg. Yes I must admit there are some wild ideas that bounce around this office Smiley  Our original brief for this project includes implementing Virtual Reality as a user option, the idea being to allow the user to live inside the house with the girls from wherever the user is in the world with any VR headset Smiley

Also, in case you haven't been watching the live streams, we are updating our FB page with pictures from inside our Phase 1 demonstration studio which currently has 6 models residing for the duration of our token sale.

https://www.facebook.com/rasputinonline
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Wowowow just wow. People can have really wild imagination when it comes to what blockchain applications ideas that they can come up with. But this is definitely the first of its kind, idk man.. The dev of this project are too creative i guess HAHAHHAHA. Shocked
reserved indonesian translation for ANN+Whitepaper
thanks

We are now offering translation Bounties for ANN and whitepaper, please email [email protected] 

Thanks Smiley

I have sent you an email regarding german translation.

Thank you

Hi Smolko.  We will be contacting all members who have reserved translation bounties tomorrow, Monday. Thanks
Activity: 434
thanks

We are now offering translation Bounties for ANN and whitepaper, please email [email protected] 

Thanks Smiley

I have sent you an email regarding german translation.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1246
thanks

Thanks Smiley
When will you upload the Twitter Bounty sheet?

Hi Smolko, If you registered successfully for the any of the bounty campaigns on our site then consider yourself accepted. Monday the 24th we will post a link here where you will be able to find weekly Bounty statistics.  If you have any other specific questions please ask or email [email protected]  Smiley
Activity: 434
When will you upload the Twitter Bounty sheet?
Activity: 672
Joined bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck to the company
legendary
Activity: 882
joined for bounty
hope ICO RasputinOnline will succesful
You can be sure for a great success as new things are always greatly welcome by crypto community.
Rsaputin is the first adult based ICO hence we can be sure it will be appreciated by this community which will be eventually leading to great success for this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You are traveling to a great project and I wish you all the luck. I've gotten a twitter and facebook campaign. I can not find a spreadsheet
Pages:
Jump to: