Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment - page 7. (Read 8101 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hi, some questions...

a) how can we see how much is raised during the presale?
b) can you make an estimate about earnings (dividends) based on your own predictions?
c) do we need to invest at least 7500$ to get in at this moment?
d) you had 400.000 visitors in the test week. How did you get this kind of traffic? Can you tell a bit more about the marketing efforts? How do we know if the site gets enough traffic (read: enough members) to generate profits for ROC holders?
e) What kind of expertise do you guys have in the adult entertainment bizz. Are you involved in some big sites (and therefor can generate enough traffic)?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What does this mean of private pre-sale ? Should it need some special type of procedure for participants or what ? I didn't get this well. Total expected supply of 5,000,00 tokens looks good even all will not be sold and surely will remain lower at $ 2.75 which is equivalent to 0.001 BTC approximately. Let's see how this private pre-sale round goes before thinking it deeply.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
So this is like, Big brother house meets playboy mansion and a spice of cryptocurrency! Smiley
Great! I hope this will be a successful ICO! Cheesy
Also, if needed, I would like to apply for translation of Announcement thread to Filipino.
I can work with PSD files and All types of images and text files Smiley
My previous works:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=950662;sa=showPosts
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
interesting  gonna research this one more.
Activity: 111
roadmap?  total coin ?

this need more info. At first I thought it said 5,000,000 coins total which would be very reasonable and low. But then read the word `minted` and saw that I had been fooled real quick sigh Sad

Hi. The total supply of tokens is 5,000,000 and unsold tokens will be destroyed. Thanks for you feedback re: "minted", it could be a little confusing and we will adjust this on our website.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
roadmap?  total coin ?

this need more info. At first I thought it said 5,000,000 coins total which would be very reasonable and low. But then read the word `minted` and saw that I had been fooled real quick sigh Sad
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Looks promising.

The ICO website doesn't mention any bounty for translations. Is this because you're not looking for translations or should translation offers be made as part of a 'beneficial marketing and publicity package'?

If in need, I can do Dutch translations.

A few minutes ago I suggest OP for to open slots for translators. I hope they will work for it to give you the opportunity.

Thanks!

The signature campaign doesnt appear to be live yet since the links to the form, avatar and sigs revert to the ICO website.

Is this correct?

EDIT: oh wait, goes live on the 16th of july.

need better contactlenses, or less perving  Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
Looks promising.

The ICO website doesn't mention any bounty for translations. Is this because you're not looking for translations or should translation offers be made as part of a 'beneficial marketing and publicity package'?

A few minutes ago I suggest OP for to open slots for translators. I hope they will work for it to give you the opportunity.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Looks promising.

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Just out of curiosity. Why name it Rasputin? I feel it's odd using Rasputin for adult entertainment. Lol.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
I can't see bounty for translations. Reserve Spanish translations, if needed.
Activity: 126
ahhhh great an ICO that uses the money to buy a huge house and girls to perform infront of a cam  Cool pretty much like any other ICO but without the cams.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Reserve Filipino translation if needed.
Any details about the team?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
roadmap?  total coin ?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
reserve Russian translation
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

The concept looks interesting but cameras in the bathrooms with live streaming?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
reserved indonesian translation for ANN+Whitepaper
thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.

ROC Token sale (ROC) Public sale commences July 20th 0900 UTC

https://ico.rasputinonline.com

Bounties: https://ico.rasputinonline.com
Bounty registrations will open from 16th of July and are limited in number of participants

Resources: https://github.com/Rasputinonline/ROC
Twitter: @rasputinonline
Facebook: fb.me/rasputinonline

Payments Accepted:
BTC, ETH, Euro and USD wire transfer
The first ICO for Adult Entertainment

Disclaimer:
1. I am hired by ICO.RasputinOnline.com for to announce the contents of the project till the time they are able to show the images from their own account.
2. Do not send me message for any bounty & inquiry/details about the project , you can contact OP ( ROC ICO ) for that purpose.
Activity: 111
ANN [ROC] RasputinOnline: The FIRST ICO for Adult Entertainment
Pages:
Jump to: