Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 14. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

yeah, no worries!
I had some DM's with Bitsta,.....we both are almost done accumulating...after that he will release bitkey for a quick run to 10k

After bitkey, we will do the same tactic....let the price fall...some empty promises, afk for a lot and accumulate again.

You should DM him, actually it is a nice guy......telling that he is working his ass off, but in reality he is just preparing his ski's for the austrian winter

He send me a video from last winter when he fucked up another coin and celebrating in apres ski bars. His real name is Rudi

http://youtu.be/TYTfOqAhewE

This is the sort of manipulation that has killed altcoins - no wonder people are less willing to invest in any of these coins. RIP Root.

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Bitsta, do you plan to release it this year?

yes, definitely.

only one month left for this year, Bitsta.
I still have some root, can I hold on for wait ?

yeah, no worries!
I had some DM's with Bitsta,.....we both are almost done accumulating...after that he will release bitkey for a quick run to 10k
hope so...
but the time is also key to altcoin. keep mind.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

yes, definitely.

yeah, no worries!

After bitkey, we will do the same tactic....let the price fall...some empty promises, afk for a lot and accumulate again.

You should DM him, actually it is a nice guy......telling that he is working his ass off, but in reality he is just preparing his ski's for the austrian winter

He send me a video from last winter when he fucked up another coin and celebrating in apres ski bars. His real name is Rudi

http://youtu.be/TYTfOqAhewE
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

yes, definitely.

Activity: 62
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks bitsta for those good news Smiley
Good luck for your work !
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 66

yes, definitely.

OK, thx for info. I keep fingers crossed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Activity: 66
r00t-dev
I have a lot of faith, support and admiration Bitsta, i really hope to see Bitkey release soon. I understand developments take time which is why im still here. Do you think you can post a screenshot of your working so far?

Hi Collegestudent. Thank you for beeing still here.
Yes you will see bitkey soon and like stated above i will be
more active with both, the release of progress updates, as well
as the communication with the users..
I ve sent you a more detailed PM.
legendary
Activity: 1330
I have a lot of faith, support and admiration Bitsta, i really hope to see Bitkey release soon. I understand developments take time which is why im still here. Do you think you can post a screenshot of your working so far?

i dumped and move on.

can't fall for this "promises" again. any fud is tolerable since nothing was delivered.  if you recall all the timeline and roadmap.

The blockchain is the future
r00t-dev
Mr. Bitsta played with u one more time Smiley he is tricky bastard, don't u think? he keeps saying in pms and on forum how polite and honest he is and he would never scammed anyone..? but please look in history of his coins Smiley he did it allready few times. Keeps going believe him and people which plays his "team"

Good luck noobs.

ps.Bitsta we will meet very soon Smiley

U say we noobs ?
USE u REAL ACCOUNT, IDIOT!

put the fudders on ignore...
it s meaningless to reply to their intelectual crap.
Activity: 490
Lol it's still alive? I have some of this coin :p
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Mr. Bitsta played with u one more time Smiley he is tricky bastard, don't u think? he keeps saying in pms and on forum how polite and honest he is and he would never scammed anyone..? but please look in history of his coins Smiley he did it allready few times. Keeps going believe him and people which plays his "team"

Good luck noobs.

U say we noobs ?
USE u REAL ACCOUNT, IDIOT!
Activity: 614
Merit: 254

Good luck noobs.

Newbie account with one post?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 83
Supporters are waiting for dev's move. What can we do to support it more?
Pages:
Jump to: