Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 16. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Guys, bitsta has been working working on the coin, he PMed me the development status.
Are you the only one investor ?
Why he didn't show the status in the thread for all investors ?
Why he left IRC #rootcoin ?
And how he can PMed you if bitsta was on the forum 11 days ago "Last Active:    November 10, 2014, 01:15:02 PM" ?

Do not lie.

i pm ed a couple of people. it s not a lie.
and i am in daily contact with a couple of you.
there are thousand ways to reach me.

please stop fudding.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Guys it's sad but true, Bitsta is dead, he died trying to release Bitkey. This is the last image of bitsta working on Bitkey.

RIP BITSTA  Tongue

I Lost 2 BTC here.  Cry

I'm tired of losing BTC. I can't believe bitsta walked away from this project.  Huh
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Guys it's sad but true, Bitsta is dead, he died trying to release Bitkey. This is the last image of bitsta working on Bitkey.

RIP BITSTA  Tongue

I Lost 2 BTC here.  Cry
Activity: 125
Guys, bitsta has been working working on the coin, he PMed me the development status.
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Did anyone contact loljosh whether he knew where bitsta is? I could do that, but I am not invested, so probably don/t care much. But if you guys are invested , then you should.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
someone from his entourage else can confirm the death Bitsta?

Who are you, BitMo-Dev ? Clon of bitsta ? Came here to laugh at us ? You registered September 08, 2014, all your posts only in this thread except of one. Bitsta is it you, fucking scammer ?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I messaged him a day ago and got a reply that just said "hi talk in iirc in 2 hrs I'm on a train going home" that was a few days ago and days after the "auto wreck". Anyone know loljosh? It's his friend and coin partner that would help him make coins.

loljosh is an altcoin creator, you can find his thread on the service section. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/loljosh-249302
Not sure how he is related with bitsta, but he might have helped with the coin, and might know something about bitsta.

Loljosh is his room mate.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I messaged him a day ago and got a reply that just said "hi talk in iirc in 2 hrs I'm on a train going home" that was a few days ago and days after the "auto wreck". Anyone know loljosh? It's his friend and coin partner that would help him make coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bitsta, you should post any official statement. Very simple statement: I'm working on this project or I gave up. Simple....
Activity: 60
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
I moved a small interview with buddies Bitsta. And unfortunately I have for you a very sad message, Bitsta was killed in a car crash 6 days ago Sad

RIP Bitsta
I doubt this statement
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Damn! i was a Bitsta supporter too and felt we needed to give him a chance. It looks like he is well and truly gone and that does not bode too well for Root. I have only a 100 odd rootcoin but was expecting the price to go up based on the roadmap and promises made by him! Guess i was wrong, so time to move on to the next coin i suppose. Any amount of bashing will not get back what we lost, so no real point going ballistic against Bitsta. If he has any shame left, he will come here and apologize to the investors. Guess that's not gonna happen, so on we go to the next coin!
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
bitkey shit never happen, it is technically feasible to programming by the fucking scammer - bitsta programming skills 0%. root progress 0% for ever! - end time of this fucking story.

BITSTA winner ever ever! AND SAYS U FUCK U!

Bitsta is mortal and karma is a bitch. Sad, that he got spoiled by money and prefered stack of BTC to a clear conscience.
Activity: 118
This is what is learned, bitsta arguably used the stolen driver's license and fake FB profiles to verify POD on CRYPTOASIAN.

Not necessary to use stolen license for POD-bullshit...

Everybody knows that Cryptoasian doesn't publicize personal details
Activity: 62
Bitsta i still have faith in you and am a long term supporter, when will you be updating friend?

If you get fresh news, PM me  Grin
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Bitsta i still have faith in you and am a long term supporter, when will you be updating friend?
To those complaining. I invested around 2btc early on and sold at 4x profit and kept the remaining in holding, this is no scam its the crypto world you bunch of babies.

Thats also true, however people call it a scam as the developer hasn't been active much and looks like he has given up on the coin. Even, I was an early investor and made decent profits, but some people invest for long term, and the developer should take the responsibility for it while developing the coin.
Activity: 60
To those complaining. I invested around 2btc early on and sold at 4x profit and kept the remaining in holding, this is no scam its the crypto world you bunch of babies.

CRYPTOASIAN! We demand the application all personal data of the bitsta scamers! IN ANOTHER CASE POD CRYPTOASIAN ARE NOT CREDIBLE AND PROTECT OR WILL HELP SCAM CRIMINALS

You should probably send him a message, instead of posting it here, as I doubt he reads every coin thread which is verified.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
bitsta like exo coin's devs. say community nothing. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: