Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 2. (Read 271874 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I really hope bitkey would be ready tomorrow or a day after.
That would really be weird if instead of celebrating and resting bista would be releasing app on 30 and 31 dec.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Actually I trust bitsta though I am still confusing why there are so many many delays.

Me too - the working paper he released at the start of all this read like it was written by a capable developer with serious intentions. You don't think of Austrians/Germans as being scammers. I'm still hopeful that he'll pleasantly surprise all of us skeptics and deliver something wonderful by next Thursday, January 1, 2015. Go, bitsa/collegestudent!

+1

ROOT in Bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

i see some volume is being generated so a delisting will be avoided. 

bitsta  should show something for those doubts for this project,
even some outcome to present here, it is welcome.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Actually I trust bitsta though I am still confusing why there are so many many delays.

Me too - the working paper he released at the start of all this read like it was written by a capable developer with serious intentions. You don't think of Austrians/Germans as being scammers. I'm still hopeful that he'll pleasantly surprise all of us skeptics and deliver something wonderful by next Thursday, January 1, 2015. Go, bitsa/collegestudent!

+1

ROOT in Bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

i see some volume is being generated so a delisting will be avoided. 

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

Huh? Well, ok, I look forward to the release of a completed bitkey by January 1, 2015. Tick, tock.

Sorry, not used to devs around here on bitcointalk actually delivering on overdue promises - it would be nice for a change.

I don't get why you just deleted this one. I again look forward to the release of a completed and functioning bitkey by January 1, 2015.

because the PM is just for you.
agree. it s time for a change.

I don't get it - why don't you want people to know that you threatened my trust rating, just because I'm justifiably skeptical about promises any bitcointalk dev makes around here?

Anyone who isn't skeptical about any promises made on bitcointalk hasnt been paying attention over the past year.

One things for sure - a significant ROOT development (positive or negative for coinbuyers) looks like it's around the corner. I assume you wouldn't be deleting my posts if there weren't some significant money opportunity at stake for you - hope it's something positive for both you and for ROOT bagholders and not just you. Looking forward to January 1, 2015.

well you re not sceptical. you re clearly marking ROOT as a scam posting
that subprojects of ROOT don't exist. you re spreading wrong scam accusations.
no worries. it will be positive for all.

I haven't singled out ROOT - on the contrary, I make similar posts on other coins that look dead/dying to me, including cinni, judge, craig, xbot, etc. I'm actually disgusted with all the failures out there, and I look forward to anything - whether it's ROOT or something else - being an exception to the sad rule of empty promises that has prevailed for much of the past year here in bitcointalk and that has killed the altcoin market.

I guarantee you that once Root fulfils this promise, we will start to see the altcoin market recover and back on the verge of a boom. The market will be lively again and full of fun. Just keep bitsta ur kind and undying support and help us with contructive feedback Smiley

he doesn't need my help, or anyone else's. All he needs to do is deliver on his promises, for once - everything else positive flows from there.

the best "FUD" killer is performance.

Looking forward to seeing what happens before January 1, 2015 (next Thursday).[/quote]

Anyone know why bitsa keeps deleting this post - but it still turns up in RSS feeds, so I don't understand the point. lol.

====

Special note: this post has been deleted at least 9 times - not sure why, but it looks like bitsa has something big coming. Either positive for everyone or a scam that's only positive for him. I guess we'll find out by next Thurday, January 1, 2015. Or maybe it'll just be another head-fake delay.

Has anyone seen any evidence/code of this bitkey anon-tech anyway? Github link, maybe?

Personally, I'm hoping this works out and ROOT lives up to its earlier promise. Here's hoping 2015 marks the end of crypto scams.

====
bitsta why did you delete sdersdf3 message? are you dictator?

More than 5 times - you have to wonder why... I'll repost it again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Bitsta is working hard in this proyect, I'm sure it will release bitkey in time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
bitsta why did you delete sdersdf3 message? are you dictator?
r00t-dev
Happy holidays, ROOTers!

Thanks Tiny_Prism!
Merry Xmas to you and your sweethearts.
bitsta, nice to see you are still working at this project,
hope everything done in time.

hi helloge,

sure i ll always be working on ROOT.
and yes this time it will be done in time.
thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Happy holidays, ROOTers!

Thanks Tiny_Prism!
bitsta, nice to see you are still working at this project,
hope everything done in time.
r00t-dev
Happy holidays, ROOTers!

Thanks Tiny_Prism!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The blockchain is the future

Huh? Well, ok, I look forward to the release of a completed bitkey by January 1, 2015. Tick, tock.

Sorry, not used to devs around here on bitcointalk actually delivering on overdue promises - it would be nice for a change.

I don't get why you just deleted this one. I again look forward to the release of a completed and functioning bitkey by January 1, 2015.

I don't get it - why don't you want people to know that you threatened my trust rating, just because I'm justifiably skeptical about promises any bitcointalk dev makes around here?

Anyone who isn't skeptical about any promises made on bitcointalk hasnt been paying attention over the past year.

One things for sure - a significant ROOT development (positive or negative for coinbuyers) looks like it's around the corner. I assume you wouldn't be deleting my posts if there weren't some significant money opportunity at stake for you - hope it's something positive for both you and for ROOT bagholders and not just you. Looking forward to January 1, 2015.

I haven't singled out ROOT - on the contrary, I make similar posts on other coins that look dead/dying to me, including cinni, judge, craig, xbot, etc. I'm actually disgusted with all the failures out there, and I look forward to anything - whether it's ROOT or something else - being an exception to the sad rule of empty promises that has prevailed for much of the past year here in bitcointalk and that has killed the altcoin market.

I guarantee you that once Root fulfils this promise, we will start to see the altcoin market recover and back on the verge of a boom. The market will be lively again and full of fun. Just keep bitsta ur kind and undying support and help us with contructive feedback Smiley

r00t-dev

r00t-dev

r00t-dev
PM's are specifically for the recepient.
and yes bitkey will be released like stated in the
posts before.
really don't know what's wrong with you.
can we have a mature discussion? please join IRC
or i could also invite you to our developer-slack.

Right... so bitkey is here by January 1, 2015 - right....?

r00t-dev
really don't know what's wrong with you.
can we have a mature discussion? please join IRC
or i could also invite you to our developer-slack.
Pages:
Jump to: