Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 73. (Read 271863 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
we need a website.

also dev, will we have a Android POS wallet?

We do need a website quickly, its not from these times to operate without one..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
we need a website.

also dev, will we have a Android POS wallet?
legendary
anybody list this on coinmarektcap?

i already contacted ben from CMC.
waiting for response.

Thanks

but it seems we need to complete this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

CoinMarketCap.com Request Form

What is the coin's official website?

Which exchanges is it traded on? List all that apply.
Required

Please provide a URL that shows the total number of coins in real time.
Required. For example, Darkcoin's total number of coins can be found at: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/api.dws?q=totalcoins

Please provide a URL of the coin's official logo:

Please provide any other information that would be useful.
e.g. announcement thread links
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The people who bought / mined bitcoin at $2 a piece and sold them when they were at $10 a piece probably felt pretty darn pleased with themselves... for a little while.

Well atleast its a Positive ROI.

This is true a 500% ROI is amazing, I mean when the best savings accounts out there are giving you like maybe 3% tops. Still when it hit $1000 how many people must've literally wanted to shoot themselves? It still kills me that I looked at them when they suddenly rose from like $15 to $70 over a couple of days and figured, fsck I missed the window, there's obviously no point investing now. I mean we all have perfect hindsight I guess, and would I have known to sell before the China crash? or before the Mt.Gox scandal? I don't know. When They were $70 each I didn't have a lot of money and it looked like a huge gamble to me just to even buy one coin, but if I'd bought 10 or really taken a risk and bought 20 and sold them when they hit $1000 I mean geeze, that's like a car, or even a deposit on a home in some parts of the world. If I'd just taken the time to pay attention to this cool new thing back when it was CPU mineable, and I'd mined a few thousand....
Ugh it's literally sickening. And I really only have myself to blame, what I know now, I could have worked out logically then, I could have realised just what a decentralised, unregulated global currency would mean for the world. And bitcoin is still stupid cheap now, because at some point the big banks are going to realise that this thing will allow them to literally move billions anywhere in the world for virtually free, without any regulation, without taxes, without being traced if they know what they're doing, and especially with something like root. I mean BitKey will be great for buying some weed on DarkNet for sure, but HSBC they had special windows designed in their branches to accept the giant boxes full of laundered cash from the cartels, you don't think that at some point they're going to realise just what this technology can do for them? Crypto is the future, there's no doubt about it, and I expect that bitcoin will eventually settle somewhere around a price of 100 satoshis = $1, maybe not for 10 - 20 years, but I think that's about the market cap we'll eventually get. And I really should have been able to figure all that out several years ago if I'd just sat down and thought about it. Laziness is why I am now not a millionaire.
And I had figured that Altcoins were done for, that the scrypt miner arms race will / is taking scrypt mining out of the reach of ordinary people and soon won't even be profitable except in countries with dirt cheap electricity. And that basically the only value of every altcoin, litecoin included was just that it was easier to mine and could be exchanged for bitcoin, and that model couldn't sustain forever because eventually everyone will wise-up and stop buying altcoins, BUT I've realised this isn't strictly true. It's very hard in a game like currencies to overcome an advantage as huge as pole position, but if something is lacking needed/wanted features, and someone comes along and provides those, it can happen, who would have ever thought that Facebook would overtake MySpace, when they had such a massive lead, but it happened. And I don't think anything will ever overtake bitcoin, but I do think that it has gotten "too big to fork", people say that theoretically the devs can lower the confirmation time, that they can add PoS, they can add an anonymity protocol, but I don't think they ever will, bitcoin is too big and too unwieldy now and forking it would cause a logistical nightmare. And bitcoin wants respectability too, I don't think they want the anonymity, and for most purchases it's ok that it can all be traced through the blockchain, I think bitcoin would rather distance themselves from the likes of silkroad and its successors. And so for those reasons I do believe there is space in the market, in the long term, not just the short term, making a quick buck, but in the long long game of supplanting fiat as the method of global currency exchange and trade, that there is space in the market for more than one coin, that there will always be bitcoin, but there will always be at least one other coin (and maybe more), an anonymous coin, a cheaper coin (because no one wants to buy a snickers for BTC0.00133140), a faster coin, those 3 features, which will maybe be found just in one altcoin maybe in two, with root you have the choice to be anon or not, so it's set up to provide all 3, to be a people's currency. something is eventually coin to replace cash, we won't all be exchanging pieces of paper for small every day purchases forever, and bitcoin probably isn't going to be the coin that replaces cash. But it's not going to be litecoin either, I had hope for them but there is just nothing to litecoin that makes it deserve its second place on the podium and it's going to crash to 0 with all the other alts.
But root I have hope for, ... or maybe it'll be BTCD, or one of the one of the other anon coins, or a coin not yet launched or even devised, I don't know, something is going to get that crown. All I can do is keep an eye on the field and try and back any promising looking horses as they appear, and hope that this time I manage not to miss the boat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev

i already contacted ben from CMC.
waiting for response.
legendary
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
As one of the larger ipo investors I can say I think you would be mad to be cashing out now.  Any market that opens with a whale call like that is going big
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
The people who bought / mined bitcoin at $2 a piece and sold them when they were at $10 a piece probably felt pretty darn pleased with themselves... for a little while.

Well atleast its a Positive ROI.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Investors shouldn't hold and shouldn't wait. They should sell own roots to another hands. This way we will rise fast  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1330
There is quite a sizeable amount of root being offered for sale on bittrex, which is pushing the price down a little, considering how hard this coin is to mine and the fact that a couple of people are selling 1000+ coins, I get the feeling that a few of the people who bought into the IPO at 5K are taking advantage of the opportunity to doubt / triple their money. Which I suppose I can't blame them but I'd advise people hold on, root really could take the silver crown away from litecoin when BitKey gets released.

it is better to shake them out before we hit moon.
There is quite a sizeable amount of root being offered for sale on bittrex, which is pushing the price down a little, considering how hard this coin is to mine and the fact that a couple of people are selling 1000+ coins, I get the feeling that a few of the people who bought into the IPO at 5K are taking advantage of the opportunity to doubt / triple their money. Which I suppose I can't blame them but I'd advise people hold on, root really could take the silver crown away from litecoin when BitKey gets released.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
DEV, are you online?
forked?
I can't send my coins.

no fork. what error are you getting? (probably create-transaction failed()
due to larg blocksize.)

It's OK now. Thanks.
r00t-dev
DEV, are you online?
forked?
I can't send my coins.

no fork. what error are you getting? (probably create-transaction failed()
due to larg blocksize.)
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
DEV, are you online?
forked?
I can't send my coins.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Specifically to the dev(s).... will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

+1
PoD anytime soon?
(I apologize if it's on a thread page already, I just didn't see it in the OP. Embarrassed)

Really?

As far as I can see that is only useful for anonnydevs on newbie account.  Everyone knows who bitsta is already. He's been around the scene for a long time

well i ll be happy to provide PoD. I contacted cryptoasian.

Just awesome! But anyway I know that Bitsta is very respected Dev in crypto world
r00t-dev

Specifically to the dev(s).... will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

+1
PoD anytime soon?
(I apologize if it's on a thread page already, I just didn't see it in the OP. Embarrassed)

Really?

As far as I can see that is only useful for anonnydevs on newbie account.  Everyone knows who bitsta is already. He's been around the scene for a long time

well i ll be happy to provide PoD. I contacted cryptoasian.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

+1
PoD anytime soon?

Really?

As far as I can see that is only useful for anonnydevs on newbie account.  Everyone knows who bitsta is already. He's been around the scene for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: