Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 36. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
When the coins will be distribuited?

People that supply me a screenshot etc, are being paid, other ones will have to wait longer as i need to verify that it was really this person with this deposit.

Placebo did you received my pvt msg with my ico payment?

I need screenshots of the payment... there is someone that tells he join the ICO but i don't believe him, and that is why this is necessary. Without prove of payment, the coins will be locked till everything has been cleared out.

Screeenshot sent
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

People that supply me a screenshot etc, are being paid, other ones will have to wait longer as i need to verify that it was really this person with this deposit.

I need screenshots of the payment... there is someone that tells he join the ICO but i don't believe him, and that is why this is necessary. Without prove of payment, the coins will be locked till everything has been cleared out.

Dev, please respond to my PMs. I know you are talking about me  Undecided. But I had my account blg425, but for some reason I can't access it or login to it. I even tried the forgot password but I am not getting an email. I had to create this account in the meantime. I put 0.37 BTC in.

Screenshot from your BTC payment. If you pay it via bittrex, then you can make a screenshot of the complete transaction, the same if it is coming from c-cex or any other exchange, if it is coming from your local BTC wallet then you can also make a screenshot.
Activity: 867

Dev, please respond to my PMs. I know you are talking about me  Undecided. But I had my account blg425, but for some reason I can't access it or login to it. I even tried the forgot password but I am not getting an email. I had to create this account in the meantime. I put 0.37 BTC in.
legendary

Activity: 560

Activity: 672
Heey I still have not got my coins yet Sad
Think U can send them out tonight to me as well? Smiley
It just hit C-Cex.. Thats not really fair.. Now theirs a chance for my coins to get dumped before I even get them...

It is fair, i didn't receive any screenshots of the transactions. As i told before on this thread. I need a screenshot that show you the transaction, not just the Tx.
TNx. I send a 3rd mail with links to screens uploaded on facebook hope that works? Else Will do tommorow
legendary
Hashrate is pretty low at the moment. Why mine now and not when the blocks are bigger?

1. Now hashrate will be a lot lower then with the bigger blocks.
2. POS starts after the first day, so more POS block as currently there are none POS blocks yet Wink
legendary
Placebo, I did send screenshots ! Please check and send my coins its on exchange now you should do something  Undecided

Yes, you're really missing out on this one  Grin for a dumper at least, but even then volume is only 0.06 BTC, so still no need to be angry or so.  Coins has been send, so you can dump it Cheesy
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Placebo, I did send screenshots ! Please check and send my coins its on exchange now you should do something  Undecided
legendary
It just hit C-Cex.. Thats not really fair.. Now theirs a chance for my coins to get dumped before I even get them...

It is fair, i didn't receive any screenshots of the transactions. As i told before on this thread. I need a screenshot that show you the transaction, not just the Tx.
It will not be dumped, placebo is fair, he even refunded 1btc of ico, when investor was a bit too late.

Ah alright I trust you Placebo Smiley This way you will be able to launch a new coin some other time as well cozz people know yu are fair!
And yea off course he wont dump it. Then price will die and he can't get rid of them. I just wait. I get them tonight ^^

This one is awesome, I like the dev, I love the graphics and it already has alot going for it.
Lets pass the weekend and get on bittrex next week

Activity: 378
Embrace change
It will not be dumped, placebo is fair, he even refunded 1btc of ico, when investor was a bit too late.
Activity: 365
?

I had sent PM to main OP account with screenshot, txid and address.

Waiting my coins!

Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Distribution List / Richlist

I have created a distribution list (Richlist) for Roscoin, Hope you guys like it.
Drop me a PM if you need anything.

http://www.richlist.eu/roscoin

Forgot to put it on auto update, sorry for that. it's refreshing every 3 hours now.

Added c-cex to it, so it should be showing the price in BTC and USD now.
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
Activity: 1470
Pages:
Jump to: