Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 38. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
yeah more than 18 hours is enough time to get all the coins out to the investors!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
All your messages are receved, but i can not pay to all of you at once, so much to do, so much calculations, promotions .. etc.
i will pay everything to anyone, no one will be forgoten. Please have trust, and instead to make pressure on me, please make pressure on BitTrex ,MintPal or cCex !
That how you will add more value to your coins, and you will get them. very soon.

Here it is, updated ROADMAP for ROSCOIN.
Have you noticed that there is ANON CHAT and ROSSEND already integrated in wallet Huh? Or you were too busy ?!?

first  you deliver  everybody their coins they paid  for before you worry about promotion / mintpal/ccex etc did you not read placebos post  about getting  on exchange to early. Or you were too busy ?!?   you  should have  been keeping  a spread sheet this whole time and wouldn't have been this hard for you  Roll Eyes i don't want to hit exchange with you holding the btc and all those  coins.
hey i have it all done now
my twitter id is 27 coin
Each follower on Twitter will receve 100 ROS
Each signature on BCT forum will receve 500 ROS

thanks for the great giveaway please send free coins to address below dev

RPj1H2nBmd92m8WrhGXR4nEyeuaW9pT8pq

Followed and sig'ed. Waiting on coins. thanks!
sent screenshot PM to placebo, should i also send to godivacoin?
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
All your messages are receved, but i can not pay to all of you at once, so much to do, so much calculations, promotions .. etc.
i will pay everything to anyone, no one will be forgoten. Please have trust, and instead to make pressure on me, please make pressure on BitTrex ,MintPal or cCex !
That how you will add more value to your coins, and you will get them. very soon.

Here it is, updated ROADMAP for ROSCOIN.
Have you noticed that there is ANON CHAT and ROSSEND already integrated in wallet Huh? Or you were too busy ?!?

Activity: 672
Send you new private message with screenshots included this time
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Any idea, when block explorer is coming?
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Can i ask also to put a screenshot of your payment in PM as just saying this is my transaction is taking too much time to verify if everything is correct or not. Already paid out 15M coins of the 40M coins, so almost half way Smiley

Will continue paying out in a few hours.

Later today i sent you my wallet adres and screenshot of my transaction.

then i wait for my 1.5 milj coins:-)

Thanks for al the work so far
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Can i ask also to put a screenshot of your payment in PM as just saying this is my transaction is taking too much time to verify if everything is correct or not. Already paid out 15M coins of the 40M coins, so almost half way Smiley

Will continue paying out in a few hours.
Activity: 452
anyone received the ICO coins?

I wanna know too

I did , like some others , be patient ,placebo is online now , he will probably send you your coins shortly .

Ok as long as everyone have been sent their coins before it hits an exchange..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anyone received the ICO coins?

I wanna know too

I did , like some others , be patient ,placebo is online now , he will probably send you your coins shortly .
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
When is bittrex coming?

Bittrex is coming from the moment Bittrex things it is ready for the coin to get listed on Bittrex. Getting on a exchange too early can destroy the coin.
Activity: 452
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Activity: 672
Oh ye 13 btc at 30 sat really is alot to dump..
Lol
When work bittrex wallet , send some coins from the pool , while not an come How long? come?

Grin Angry Huh

roscoin is not on bittrex  ,it will be probably in the next few days.

And send the coins from the pool to the direction of bittrex , also arrived in a few days ?

when roscoin gets on bittrex you can send your coins from the pool to the exchange , it will take about 15-20 minutes to transfer.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
When work bittrex wallet , send some coins from the pool , while not an come How long? come?

Grin Angry Huh

And send the coins from the pool to the direction of bittrex , also arrived in a few days ?

Grin Angry Huh

Pages:
Jump to: