Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 47. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Dump festival at 1st exchange Guaranteed

I will set my buys at 1 or 2 satoshi  Cool
So you are planning to buy all ICO amount 40 millions for 0.40 BTC? Ok.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

so you think that this coin will be worth 0.40 - 0.80 BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700

Embrace change
Heey so how does it work now, I have to wait till I can download the wallet and thend send my transaction Id's?

Holy shit I am hearing some really great things about this in chat. Their is alto of interest from people who missed the ico! And only 15 btc in ico.. This can fly so hard and quick to 500+
500satoshi currently would give about 80k$ not su much Mcap, wouldn't be even in top100, so I'm guessing it could go much higher later pretty easy if some features will be added and there is some community.
Activity: 672
Heey so how does it work now, I have to wait till I can download the wallet and thend send my transaction Id's?

Holy shit I am hearing some really great things about this in chat. Their is alto of interest from people who missed the ico! And only 15 btc in ico.. This can fly so hard and quick to 500+
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
40,000,000 / 13.82 * (your btc investment) = your share of coins roughly

if the coin reaches 200 sats youve made 4x your investment roughly

35,000,000 /12.82 * ( your btc investment) = your share of coins.

Will this not be a more accurate formula?

1 BTC / 0.00000020 = 5,000,000.00000000
12.82092461 / 0.00000050 =  25,641,849.22000000
Total bought at advertised price = 30,641,849.22000000
Remaining = 9,358,150.78000000.

Your share of remaining = your investment / total investment * remaining = your investment / 13.82092461 * 9,358,150.78000000.
Your total allocation = Your purchase at 20 or 50 sats + your share of remaining.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Anyway I'm wondering if POS will be affected in POW in which case there would be generated blocks in POS which would make POW period even less coins?

If POS and POW is simultaneous then the end of POW will be much quicker and many of the large blocks in the end will not be mined. Of the 40m POW coins it might end up being only 20m that are mined. This is due to each POS block counting towards the 22880 target for end of POW. One POS block might be 0.14 ROS for example, whereas if it was a POW block might have been 5000 if it was from the last tranche. If POS and POW is in synch, it might halve the POW period.
Embrace change
Anyway I'm wondering if POS will be affected in POW in which case there would be generated blocks in POS which would make POW period even less coins?
Embrace change
Ros coin is going to suck. Just looked at the ANN. 25% ICO coins, then block rewards go up with time instead of down. No point in even mining it till the end of PoW, lol
Unless no one else is mining it and diff is 1

Hm i think the block reward is just a smart idea.
Nobody step in to mining bitcoin.. why? to many people are mining and block reward is verry low.
If u step in directly, less people are mining so u get more rewards. At the end if the coin goes well, many people will start mining, if the block reward would be verry low u get nothing anymore.

The way you think about the block rewards, is not correct.

In my eyes, this block reward schedule is just a good idea...

Anyway when will the coin launch and wallet release? Countdown is over..
That countdown was for ICo, there is different coundown for launch in 1st post of this topic, look it up and you will see, it's about 12hours 20mins writing of now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ros coin is going to suck. Just looked at the ANN. 25% ICO coins, then block rewards go up with time instead of down. No point in even mining it till the end of PoW, lol
Unless no one else is mining it and diff is 1

Hm i think the block reward is just a smart idea.
Nobody step in to mining bitcoin.. why? to many people are mining and block reward is verry low.
If u step in directly, less people are mining so u get more rewards. At the end if the coin goes well, many people will start mining, if the block reward would be verry low u get nothing anymore.

The way you think about the block rewards, is not correct.

In my eyes, this block reward schedule is just a good idea...

Anyway when will the coin launch and wallet release? Countdown is over..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova is already heatin' up the F5 key Smiley))

See you later guys
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Did you get any response from c-cex or any other exchange?
legendary
Are you guys calculated already how much each investor will get coins or will only start to figure that out, once wallet is out?

I'll do that after launch. First get the coin launched and then doing the math. In fact everybody can already calculate his own number of coins.

(total ICO investment - 1 BTC) / 35,000,000 x your investment = your coins.
Oh, I see it's like 35,000,000 / ~12.82 BTC x my investment = my coins.

in such a case, any predictions about the price of the coin?

You cannot put any predictions on a coin. GNS has 56M coins and was trading at 900 sats. Those that mean that ROSCOIN will also trade at 900 sats? I believe that then all ICO investors will be very happy. Smiley ICO investors took the risk to join a coin that is not listed on a exchange yet, the rewards of their risk should be huge if ROSCoin will be added on a exchange.
Activity: 382
Are you guys calculated already how much each investor will get coins or will only start to figure that out, once wallet is out?

I'll do that after launch. First get the coin launched and then doing the math. In fact everybody can already calculate his own number of coins.

in such a case, any predictions about the price of the coin?
Embrace change

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: