Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 50. (Read 105474 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
This isnt a company mate.. This is crypto currency...

think about this for a minute... If the dev could code... He could go too github or something... copy the damn piece of code... implent it in his own coin... wich costs 0btc  Wink And when youre a pro, you make something from scratch (this is very rare though these days Wink)

Buying / copying features of other devs isnt innovation  Wink

However, I wish you all the best of luck

And Placebo, Prove yourself a man, and dont leave this coin after 1 month / sad volume

I will keep watching this thread, And I might even throw some btc at it when you prove me and the others wrong  Wink

Best of luck  Wink

The devs cant code... they need too buy features with your btc. A real dev can code himself  Cheesy

Nothing wrong with buying features if it is available as a package and have been developed elsewhere already. Compare it to a company that needs software - there is always the decision to code in-house or buy off-the-shelf which comes down to merits and a business decision on a case-by-case basis. Whatever is the most efficient for the company that increases shareholder value is the correct decision. Another example is whether to keep a function in-house or outsource it, which again comes down to a cost-benefit analysis - whatever makes the most business sense. Even if a company outsources 99% of its functions and use 99% off the shelf products, it does not mean that the company does not know how to set-up such functions themselves. It might just mean that it would have been more costly and take a longer time to do those functions in-house. You have to remember that the alt-coin environment is hostile where investors have a short attention span. The quicker features are added the better and has to be taken into account when determining time-to-market. Certain features can be implemented quickly without re-inventing the wheel, where other features can be developed in-house over longer time periods, especially if it is something new. A lot can be done in a short timeframe with 13.8 BTC. Even if half of that is used to buy off-the-shelf anon it is fine as that will provide a nice floor for further longer term development. If the devs are sincere and use the BTC wisely, it will function as a bootstrap to catapult the coin quite far very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The devs cant code... they need too buy features with your btc. A real dev can code himself  Cheesy

If that is the plan, then there is nothing wrong with buying features if it is available as a package and have been developed elsewhere already. Compare it to a company that needs software - there is always the decision to code in-house or buy off-the-shelf which comes down to merits and a business decision on a case-by-case basis. Whatever is the most efficient for the company that increases shareholder value is the correct decision. Another example is whether to keep a function in-house or outsource it, which again comes down to a cost-benefit analysis - whatever makes the most business sense. Even if a company outsources 99% of its functions and use 99% off the shelf products, it does not necessarily mean that the company does not know how to set-up such functions themselves. It might just mean that it would have been more costly and take a longer time to do those functions in-house. You have to remember that the alt-coin environment is hostile where investors have a short attention span and FUD is rife from all directions. The quicker features are added the better and has to be taken into account when determining time-to-market. Delivery of features and short and regular time to market including continuous innovation is the number one priority to keep momentum. Certain features can be implemented quickly without re-inventing the wheel, where other features can be developed in-house over longer time periods, especially if it is something new. A lot can be done in a short timeframe with 13.8 BTC. Even if half of that is used to buy off-the-shelf anon with maintenance for example it is fine as that will provide a nice floor for further longer term development. If the devs are sincere and use the BTC wisely, it will function as a bootstrap to catapult the coin quite far very quickly compared to many other coins.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
look like i will get refund -_- my transaction is still unconfirmed

should not have fel for the fud and just bought in earlier. Time enough.
Dont worry even at 200 sat this one is cheap

Smiley I hope it will be worth a little more then just 200 sats.

If you can nail the anon features it will skyrocket.

Anon features will be implemented, currently we are also trying to have a multipool on our side.

Few coins available, most likely huge hashrate, and then in the combination with a multipool...

PS: In talk with multipools doesn't mean that there is already a deal...

Contacted c-cex and allcoins if they want to add #ROSCOIN at launch, they are smaller exchanges but still this will give the smaller exchange some nice revenue too, when they add #ROSCOIN, as i believe based on the transactions in ICO and the activity lately, the volume should be pretty high, unless nobody want to sell his ICO coins Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
legendary

If you can nail the anon features it will skyrocket.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

that wasnt fud man.. it is based on truth... Take a good look at the posts of these price fixating devs here through out the entire thread...

He even said he didnt bought ico caus it is agaisnt ico rules... but that hes all cool caus he has a premine..  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

It is not allowed as a owner to join your own ICO, that we call MANIPULATION and CHEATING!! I have my pre-mine coins and the BTCs to do the necessary tasks for ROSCOIN.

so premine AND ICO funds...  Cheesy

anyway, enjoy the pump and dump  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 672

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Very good so far!!
Keep up the good work.
legendary
Planning for the coming days:

1. Launch of the coin tomorrow

2. Add anon chat and anon send next week.

3. ROSCOIN listing on a exchange.

4. Use ICO money to support ROSCOIN when hitting a exchange.

Talks:

I'm currently in talk with a few people to add ROSCOIN as a services, one of them looks very interesting. Nothing confirmed yet, but if it is confirmed then this will give a nice boost.

legendary
SadSad haizzz

Look, we have use twitter a lot, we have posted 8 updates yesterday... it is not fair to people that were in time to increase their coin price by 7% because of your late BTC deposit.

I cannot just say, lets increase the premine to 45,000,000 coins as that will not be fair to people that thought that there were only 40,000,000 coins.

I cannot sell my pre-mine coins else that is something like, you start a coin and you already sell your coins, what for a CEO are you...

One advice, next time be on time, sorry.
legendary

Correct, from the moment your transaction is confirmed (6 confirmation), i will refunds you.
legendary
Final Numbers:

ICO TOTAL : 13.82092461 BTC

ICO Discount : 1 BTC at 20 sats

ICO : 12.82092461 BTC at 36,632 sats.

Activity: 1221
legendary
So we are good, we are waiting one more possible transaction, like i announce before, cos of BTC wallet syncronisation problem.

If the timestamp on the block chain is before 06:00 fine. If it is after 06:00 then it does not count even if it is a synch problem as everyone had several days to invest. If you allow one person to invest late you must allow everyone to invest late, whatever the excuse and that will open up a can of worms. Don't start your coin on the wrong foot.

That last 1 BTC timestamp is after 06:00 and does not count.
Yes, unless make something like they have to pay 0.00000150 price or more.

You're right, i have communicated the ICO end yesterday ,and too late is too late. I don't want him to pay 150 sats per coin as that is also not fair to him, so we will refunds the person.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
So we are good, we are waiting one more possible transaction, like i announce before, cos of BTC wallet syncronisation problem.

If the timestamp on the block chain is before 06:00 fine. If it is after 06:00 then it does not count even if it is a synch problem as everyone had several days to invest. If you allow one person to invest late you must allow everyone to invest late, whatever the excuse and that will open up a can of worms. Don't start your coin on the wrong foot.

Yes, unless make something like they have to pay 0.00000150 price or more.
legendary

If the timestamp on the block chain is before 06:00 fine. If it is after 06:00 then it does not count even if it is a synch problem as everyone had several days to invest. If you allow one person to invest late you must allow everyone to invest late, whatever the excuse and that will open up a can of worms. Don't start your coin on the wrong foot as this will be an indicator of your integrity going forward for the coin.

Pages:
Jump to: