Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 58. (Read 105476 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
Activity: 448
You can never satisfy anyone in this world.

If someone makes a coin, than here is your regular comments on every thread:

-If it is newbie, SCAM -it is newbie
-If it is chinese, SCAM -it is chinese shit
-If it Senior member, than troll investigate his history to find some rare fault, and again it is a scam.

Hey you ugly trolls, what if after lot of trolling here, let's say you decide to make a coin some day ?

THEN WHAT KIND OF COIN WOULD BE THAT ?
i'll tell you, that would be coin with a TON of shit!

And this coin is the best coin these days,  and you know it
and WE WILL PROVE THAT IN TIME!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
yeah maybe placebo messed up with citzencoin but that was a wee while ago and we should give every new coin a chance until it messes up of its own accord
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
PM from Placebo

(No subject)
« Sent to: Crypto_Towelie on: Today at 09:01:14 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Thanks for supporting ROSCOIN. You don't know it, but in fact you are the best marketing person that i ever had. Greet job man.

Activity: 308
This whole thread and coin is total shit, only one who is posting positive comments are Placebo and his few friends. They even bought first BTC of IPO in few batches. Total fail.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
lol

Im leaving this thread, I hope investors have the brains too do some research on this guy before investing

Anyway, Good luck Placebo, Youre gonna be hated again by your investors Wink
Coin Developer

fud = fud
truth = facts --->> People can look it all up Wink

This exactly!  

Saw the post in citizencoin, rofl, what a joke this placebo Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
dude just give up.

looking at all the pages in this thread. 75% is posted by the dev and his friends.

And without even releasing anything, you plan on getting a 78 btc marketcap? Let me tell you dumbass... those days are over... Proof of concept, or GTFO

There are coins with active/good developments wich arent even 50btc total.  and here you are, with absolutely nothing too offer except a rip off ipo.
These coins will never get bought. Cheesy Grin

WARNING! SCAM ALERT! DONT TRUST PLACEBO AND FRIENDS

Keep up the FUD men, good work! It will post us always on the top of BCT and people will check out the coin and they will find my history, and notice how low Ethan was trading and everybody was FUDding that too, and some people even made 1000% profit. Thanks for your hard work. Or they will find out my impressive marketing results on Yellowcoin, Romancoin and more.

HAHAHAHAHA

Here is a recap of your history in citizencoin...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7164203

I wouldnt trust such a person Roll Eyes

and you didnt do shit for romancoin and yellow coin mate... such arrogance  Cheesy thinking a coin had succes because of yourself  Cheesy

anyway... just by reading that command of yours, its obvious this coin is only meant too make you money Cheesy another hype placebo? another pump placebo? another DUMP placebo?

I believe Ethan prove totally differently Wink But keep up the FUD, that means that people care about a coin, no FUD means no interest, a lot of FUD means a lot of people are interested Wink

LOL

Keep telling yourself that Grin Cheesy

I dont give a rats ass about this coin.. It has nothing too offer me, except another loss if I would invest Cheesy

fud = fud
truth = facts --->> People can look it all up Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
dude just give up.

looking at all the pages in this thread. 75% is posted by the dev and his friends.

And without even releasing anything, you plan on getting a 78 btc marketcap? Let me tell you dumbass... those days are over... Proof of concept, or GTFO

There are coins with active/good developments wich arent even 50btc total.  and here you are, with absolutely nothing too offer except a rip off ipo.

Keep up the FUD men, good work! It will post us always on the top of BCT and people will check out the coin and they will find my history, and notice how low Ethan was trading and everybody was FUDding that too, and some people even made 1000% profit. Thanks for your hard work. Or they will find out my impressive marketing results on Yellowcoin, Romancoin and more.

HAHAHAHAHA

and you didnt do shit for romancoin and yellow coin mate... such arrogance  Cheesy thinking a coin had succes because of yourself  Cheesy

anyway... just by reading that command of yours, its obvious this coin is only meant too make you money Cheesy another hype placebo? another pump placebo? another DUMP placebo?

I believe Ethan prove totally differently Wink But keep up the FUD, that means that people care about a coin, no FUD means no interest, a lot of FUD means a lot of people are interested Wink
Growcoin Chief
dude just give up.

HAHAHAHAHA

and you didnt do shit for romancoin and yellow coin mate... such arrogance  Cheesy thinking a coin had succes because of yourself  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1120
dude just give up.

Coin Developer
dude just give up.

Activity: 308
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
#ROSCOIN ICO WILL BE CLOSING SOON. JOIN NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc

◙╟ 3 more days until launch,
◙╟ Already 13 ICO investors,
◙╟ x2 Merchants, ROScoin accepted,
◙╟ x2 websites
◙╟ a lot of bounties
◙╟ POD 4/5
◙╟ 7 pools
◙╟ ROSSEND on the way
◙╟ Anon chat
◙╟ SKYPE live support roscoin

Activity: 448
good, but make it to look good, social media icons, translation icons and pool list are mess .
You will get bounty for italian, but please sort that out.

Saluti
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
Yes, after launch, next few days are reserved for bounties!
Every move will be awarded, Signature, Twitter followers, Translations, Articles ...
Pages:
Jump to: