Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 76. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 105
BASE.INFO team has interviewed Rudolfs Medvedevs the CEO and Founder of TERNION project. We have asked the most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the TERNION team.

Proof: https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-ternion-bridging-the-gap-between-traditional-and-decentralized-finances

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
Activity: 50
Just saw an announcement that Ternion CEO is going to be a speaker at the London Ethereum Meetup! Amazing news! Here is the link if anyone's interested https://www.meetup.com/London-Ethereum-Meetup/events/252644807/?isFromReg=true?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social.
The good news, with this meeting I think will bring good impact, investors will be interested and of course many people will know what is ternion.

Was at the meetup, it really was something !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
I really like customer support on Ternion, the ICO has only started, but the team is already with us all the way as promised:  24/7!  Always active on Telegram and other social networks! Keep it up guys!!
In addition they already have licenses namely: Hybrid Licensed Ternion hybrid exchange.Exchange set by № FVR000209 № FRK000174
Activity: 140
I really like customer support on Ternion, the ICO has only started, but the team is already with us all the way as promised:  24/7!  Always active on Telegram and other social networks! Keep it up guys!!
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
What is the trully porpose if this project ? How we can benefit from it what is the best features about this platform that you can refer to us ?
copper member
Activity: 353

Is KYC required when displaying tokens? Can I sell tokens on your exchange?
Activity: 2
Great future project! I think the future is for him!
Activity: 54
Thanks for being at the Ethereum meetup. Your presentation was the bomb! 💥💥
Activity: 32
I wish you advance! Mindful business,  detailed and profitable plan, unblemished results!
Activity: 54
when will it start for presale? hopefully everything will go smoothly and achieve satisfactory result.
It seems like the presale already started on June 29th.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
when will it start for presale? hopefully everything will go smoothly and achieve satisfactory result.
I really like this project, I believe in it!
Activity: 39
Activity: 41
in my opinion a very good project Ternion, and very worth it to gain much support, so that this project can be later expanded rapidly and a great success.

I think so as well, looking to see a great future for these guys
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
 Exchange with duration ico long enough until the end of December the price of 1 token TRN $3.23 a hefty price and high loads will no doubt investors will join in the project of ternion
Activity: 224
We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project
will progressively many in coming !!
I personally like this project! I'm going to stay on it longer!
Activity: 4
It is an interesting project. I wish sucsess!
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
in my opinion a very good project Ternion, and very worth it to gain much support, so that this project can be later expanded rapidly and a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: