Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 77. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
They are getting featured on more and more places!!
Activity: 1
I'm interested in this project, thank you.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Ternion is a new exchange platform with all its advantages so this project in the future must have good prospect of service that is on offer same as other exchange, of course this require hard work to compete with previous project, good luck and many investor to join.

Hey! Hard work is one of the things we can promise! Hoping we will make you proud! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Ternion is a new exchange platform with all its advantages so this project in the future must have good prospect of service that is on offer same as other exchange, of course this require hard work to compete with previous project, good luck and many investor to join.
Activity: 2
I think this project has a great future!
Activity: 54
Good evening. I keep in this idea and rely  it should be successful. Spotless design, a rather interesting design.

Really like it as well. Hoping it succeeds!
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
The Ternion platform is accessible through a mobile platform application and a web application, making it convenient not only for institutional players but also for any retailer. This platform has a large Ternion community that seeks to address some of the challenges facing today's electronic money market such as the lack of assurance from the ICO on the reliability of digital assets.
I think this is a feature that will facilitate akes on Ternion, ternion would have considered everything that would support their platform. For ICO, of course, serious teams will see how their project progresses.
The most important part of the project is the credibility they show. There is no better way to build a brand than to make promises and keep them.
Activity: 5
Interesting project, you will not regret coming!
Activity: 6
Very interesting project, i like it. Good Luck!
Activity: 39
Saw on FB that CEO of Ternion is to present at the meet up in London on July 24th. Wish I could attend! Here is a link for those who can: https://www.meetup.com/London-Ethereum-Meetup/events/252644807/?isFromReg=true?utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=social
Activity: 98
The Ternion platform is accessible through a mobile platform application and a web application, making it convenient not only for institutional players but also for any retailer. This platform has a large Ternion community that seeks to address some of the challenges facing today's electronic money market such as the lack of assurance from the ICO on the reliability of digital assets.
copper member
Activity: 353
Why you dont answer on the my question? comm #236
Activity: 3
I am very glad to work on this project! I believe in it!
I support this interesting project. Good luck.
Activity: 46
Just saw on Facebook that some members of Ternion are to attend The Malta Blockchain Summit 2018 - that's amazing!
I really like this project, I think it has a future!
copper member
Activity: 308
Just saw an announcement that Ternion CEO is going to be a speaker at the London Ethereum Meetup! Amazing news! Here is the link if anyone's interested https://www.meetup.com/London-Ethereum-Meetup/events/252644807/?isFromReg=true?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social.
The good news, with this meeting I think will bring good impact, investors will be interested and of course many people will know what is ternion.
Yes. That is exactly our goal. If you now anyone who would be interested in joining it, please share the details https://www.meetup.com/London-Ethereum-Meetup/events/252644807/?isFromReg=true?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Pages:
Jump to: