Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★ - page 18. (Read 17127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
It is a good signal that you have got the expansion certificate from Govt. when is the bounty distribution? I can't wait to see when it hits the market how things will go off.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Friends, how is your campaign going? Have you gathered a lot of funds already?
Not so much actually, a couple of dedicated investors bought some tokens, but the cryptocommunity as a whole is waiting for segwit. I bet we'll get windwall after it.
so we keep our Ad machine on a leash for a while
Activity: 168
Not so much actually, a couple of dedicated investors bought some tokens, but the cryptocommunity as a whole is waiting for segwit. I bet we'll get windwall after it.
huh, that's sad - i'd invest some more...
By the way, guys
Do you plan to create any own equipment, tools or smth?

We are at a development stage of designing of a thermostatic chamber for calibrating gas meters according to new GOST. It is designed to operate in -45 to +65°C range.
We've already got  engineering drawings and the device will be ready by Christmas.

It employs thermoelectric cooling.
We've already got an order from a manufacturer of metering devices to perform calibration of the metering devices they produce according to new GOST.
Facinating )
I understood nothing, but I'm sure it's gonna be cool gadget
Don't you worry, keep in touch with us and you'll be a guru soon! )
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
By the way, guys

We are at a development stage of designing of a thermostatic chamber for calibrating gas meters according to new GOST. It is designed to operate in -45 to +65°C range.
We've already got  engineering drawings and the device will be ready by Christmas.

We've already got an order from a manufacturer of metering devices to perform calibration of the metering devices they produce according to new GOST.
Facinating )

If you want we can enlighten you on the general process of its operation.
hmm , this project looks different , i am in .. looks promising  , good luck to all

thank you and good luck the same
Activity: 126
By the way, guys

Facinating )
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
hmm , this project looks different , i am in .. looks promising  , good luck to all
By the way, guys

Apart from that we're at development stage of designing several software projects
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
By the way, guys

By the way, guys

By the way, guys

Now is not a good time to invest. I think later there may be better times. And the amount is very large.

I saw larger amounts here. Or you mean time is not enough to sell the amount declared?  Wink

i gonna hoard it all till 1 gmp = 1 btc
and then i will laught @u dumpers111

Wise decision, sir!

yup1 gop17 be streetwise ya all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ha! )
I wanna meet your mem designer )
I think in the left corner of the picture we can see his selfie...  Cheesy What a handsome guys he is!  Tongue

Another example of a job well done!

Quite a meme, to be honest.

We've got a dedicated team of designers to do that.
Visuals attract!
By the way, guys

Now is not a good time to invest. I think later there may be better times. And the amount is very large.

I saw larger amounts here. Or you mean time is not enough to sell the amount declared?  Wink

Wise decision, sir!

Ha! )
I think in the left corner of the picture we can see his selfie...  Cheesy What a handsome guys he is!  Tongue

We've got a dedicated team of designers to do that.
Merit: 0

Wise decision, sir!

https://s1.postimg.org/8vu6ks6wdb/photo_2017-10-25_13-20-03.jpg
Ha! )

How do you plan to involve international scientists, professionals, talented young people in the project?
What partners do you already have?

We've been in contact with several international scientists, for example Keith Mills, who even published a short article in his news site.
You can look into in here
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering

Cool, read it surely

Yes, you should. It is really interesting!
the cost of metrological provision constitutes 5-10 % of social labor? I thought it would be more...
According to experts the share of expences for the metrological provision constitutes 5—10 % of social labour, as for the branches of industry producing complex equipment, it reaches 20—30 %. The cost of metrological works and services in developed countries constitutes 4—6 % of the gross domestic product (GDP).
And that's a lot of money!
How do you plan to involve international scientists, professionals, talented young people in the project?
What partners do you already have?

We've been in contact with several international scientists, for example Keith Mills, who even published a short article in his news site.
You can look into in here
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering

Cool, read it surely

Yes, you should. It is really interesting!
the cost of metrological provision constitutes 5-10 % of social labor? I thought it would be more...
According to experts the share of expences for the metrological provision constitutes 5—10 % of social labour, as for the branches of industry producing complex equipment, it reaches 20—30 %. The cost of metrological works and services in developed countries constitutes 4—6 % of the gross domestic product (GDP).
Pages:
Jump to: