Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RoyalCoin - ROYAL - page 4. (Read 12417 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 15, 2016, 05:58:33 AM
Any bounty on translations, Dev?
I have reserved Lithuanian translation, it's European union country, i think it would be good for all us to spread Royal here.
let me know, so i could start

here you answer Grin Grin

Where you see our Announcement about Bounty? I already said there is no bounty.
please read the OP...
BTW I'll transfer your work to the owners. they may pay you or may not.. you did a great work BTW.

I want to say again there is no bounty..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
October 15, 2016, 05:37:36 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 15, 2016, 05:23:26 AM
Is the Dev here?

The dev is here for sure because he just replied my question above probably he is busy with offline activities as you know that life does not end online alone, so be patient or send him pm.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 15, 2016, 04:57:02 AM
Is the Dev here?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You have to get lost before you can find yourself.
October 15, 2016, 04:50:22 AM
He is not even answering our questions. Very reliable start
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
October 15, 2016, 04:44:23 AM
EMIRG,SPORT,NCL,XMO, ROYAL I think it is the same person Wink

I also thought like it  Embarrassed
October 15, 2016, 04:32:57 AM
This coin launch is quite funny to me, the coin specifications is not properly arranged, the premined is not known and the ico was sold privately above all it is listed on cex on the day of its announcement  Huh Huh Huh Huh

We did most of thing out of this forum... and we were in contact with C-cex Staff.. so everything happened very Smoothly, C-cex Approved RoyalCoin and the coin is now available to trade and exchange.

I already saw the coin been traded on cex which is a good idea but you should not have left the people of this community out of the action at least we are good buyer of ico also.
I will buy some of your coin but i hope it will not end like SFE coin. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 15, 2016, 04:23:47 AM
can be exchanged for fiat hmmm interesting

i like it
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
October 15, 2016, 04:09:17 AM
This coin launch is quite funny to me, the coin specifications is not properly arranged, the premined is not known and the ico was sold privately above all it is listed on cex on the day of its announcement  Huh Huh Huh Huh

We did most of thing out of this forum... and we were in contact with C-cex Staff.. so everything happened very Smoothly, C-cex Approved RoyalCoin and the coin is now available to trade and exchange.
October 15, 2016, 03:33:16 AM
Any bounty on translations, Dev?
I have reserved Lithuanian translation, it's European union country, i think it would be good for all us to spread Royal here.
let me know, so i could start
October 15, 2016, 03:31:18 AM
This coin launch is quite funny to me, the coin specifications is not properly arranged, the premined is not known and the ico was sold privately above all it is listed on cex on the day of its announcement  Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
October 14, 2016, 04:49:34 PM
Ok, it's X13 algo. So why the hell can't I mine it? 100% ICO? If that is the case there are better blockchains to use for ICO scams.
isnt Mining wasted time ?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 14, 2016, 04:19:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
October 14, 2016, 03:57:26 PM
Ok, it's X13 algo. So why the hell can't I mine it? 100% ICO? If that is the case there are better blockchains to use for ICO scams.
Activity: 601
October 14, 2016, 03:16:58 PM
I found old thread about Royalcoin, (SCAM detected) ...and now has handle with other id =D
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrcn-ico-royalcoin-an-experimental-open-source-decentralized-crypto-1639634
October 14, 2016, 02:36:04 PM
all the bitcoin, novacoin, zerocoin, ppcoin related files that it contains were pushed 2 days ago, I doubt it was ever built. Some files still have other coins' names in them ....

i would say, if this is your biggest Problem, then is everything fine.
if i remind correct LiteCoin & DogeCoin share the same Genesis hash

however lets start from the Scratch. :-)
you know blackcoin, NovaCoin,PeerCoin,LiteCoin,Bitcoin

-you find bitcoin inside for the case that every Coin is a simple BitcoinClone
-you find LiteCoin inside the SourceCode for the reason that it is build from Bitcoin
-you find NovaCoin inside the sourcecode for the reason that it is build from LiteCoin
-you find BlackCoin inside the sourcecode for the reason that it is build from NovaCoin 
-you find Peercoin inside the sourcecode for the reason that it is build from blackcoin.

aditional info .. you find in the Novacoin source still LTC remainings
- you find in the Blackcoin source still NVC and in the peercoin still BlackCoin

uhmmm so. ^^  i type so much text, that i forgot the reason for your Problem :-)
but yeah like i on the top allright said .. if this is the biggest/only Problem ..
then is everything fine.

kindly regards
Tillkoeln

edit: RoyalCoin has a Unique Genesishs hash ^^

very intresting post. i never knew that much. is that true?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 14, 2016, 01:48:25 PM
directly c-cex  Roll Eyes , not bad
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
October 14, 2016, 01:17:51 PM
all the bitcoin, novacoin, zerocoin, ppcoin related files that it contains were pushed 2 days ago, I doubt it was ever built. Some files still have other coins' names in them ....

i would say, if this is your biggest Problem, then is everything fine.
if i remind correct LiteCoin & DogeCoin share the same Genesis hash

however lets start from the Scratch. :-)
you know blackcoin, NovaCoin,PeerCoin,LiteCoin,Bitcoin

-you find bitcoin inside for the case that every Coin is a simple BitcoinClone
-you find LiteCoin inside the SourceCode for the reason that it is build from Bitcoin
-you find NovaCoin inside the sourcecode for the reason that it is build from LiteCoin
-you find BlackCoin inside the sourcecode for the reason that it is build from NovaCoin  
-you find Peercoin inside the sourcecode for the reason that it is build from blackcoin.

aditional info .. you find in the Novacoin source still LTC remainings
- you find in the Blackcoin source still NVC and in the peercoin still BlackCoin

uhmmm so. ^^  i type so much text, that i forgot the reason for your Problem :-)
but yeah like i on the top allright said .. if this is the biggest/only Problem ..
then is everything fine.

kindly regards
Tillkoeln

edit: RoyalCoin has a Unique Genesishs hash ^^

very intresting post. i never knew that much. is that true?
just as an example ...
Blackcoin src. novacoin-x.pnghttps://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/blob/6117db58ce9f54166411bcc97bf57ad4b48dca66/src/qt/res/icons/novacoin-128.png
every wallet has the Copyright © 2009-2014 The Bitcoin developers ^^
on PeerCoin if you compile the mac Client-
 it Display on specific Icon size the black coin logo
and much more. ^^
the Novacoin makefile. from 2009 Display Bitcoin.exe instead of Novacoin.exe
https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin/blob/4405b78d6059e536c36974088a8ed4d9f0f29898/makefile.vc#L70
https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin/tree/4405b78d6059e536c36974088a8ed4d9f0f29898

kaicrypzen are you there ?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
October 14, 2016, 01:05:46 PM
I am just getting paid for this job that's why I am doing this.

Well, if this turns out to be a scam, this'll give you some bad reputation. Maybe that's why doctor877 quit (got fired) (yet we don't know if they sold their account or what).

about the investment I would say Investment time is over. the coin is on trade now, this is Trading time now.
now you should see and follow the market, charts and walls, and maek your own discussion.

I may have used the wrong wording, what I meant by investing was buying ...

Given the facts and the lack of solid information, and unless some new information comes up and/or the devs make their case, I think this is a likely scam.

I am a bit confused though, I don't know if you deserve a negative feedback for being the community manager Smiley, you are (in a way) promoting it. I mean, given what we've discussed, don't you think this lacks basic trust foundation and has too many red flags for it to be legit?

(Of course if the account belongs to one of the scammers devs, my question is a nonsense Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
October 14, 2016, 12:32:28 PM

I think you must have some faith in this coin for being its community manager. Let's say I am a potential investor, can you give me any reason to invest in it?

I am just getting paid for this job that's why I am doing this.
about the investment I would say Investment time is over. the coin is on trade now, this is Trading time now.
now you should see and follow the market, charts and walls, and maek your own discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: