Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RPD] Rapids | POS/MN | QUARK | Fast & Secure payments across Social Media - page 12. (Read 26881 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
For now there's too little info about the project, waiting for updates
Activity: 37
Why do you need a tokens swa here?
Activity: 146
So what Social medias you're gonna use for transactions?
brand new
Activity: 0
this project is doing very fine until moment and i can see that the team and developer is working hard for more update and progress they need your support getting listed on another exchange soonest .
Activity: 60
Visa cards & social media is an iteresting combo, for sure.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Nist5 algorithm is a great choice
Activity: 149
The airdrop is still on? How many tokens per user?
brand new
Activity: 0
great news, one of a special honest developer in this crucial time. we are waiting to see more development of this project
Activity: 31
Really waiting for your WP!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
awaiting, I am very curious about the purpose and planning of this coin, including the exchange on the announcement but there is no roadmap and team information, this is a very confident project, but will the price be very good? it seems like this hasn't guaranteed anything yet
Activity: 266
Great project, let's build this project together. Wish the project success!                                                   
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
I’m happy to have encountered your project. I’ve wanted to invest in real project for a long time.

Christ, you talk absolute shite.
copper member
Activity: 129
Announcement :
Rapids Roadmap
Coming Soon
Activity: 135
I’m happy to have encountered your project. I’ve wanted to invest in real project for a long time.
Activity: 224
Great project. Will track it. Hope the project will succeed.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 21
It looks like a hopeful project, I'll get some as soon as it arrives on an exchange!

Keep going the good work guys!
Activity: 9
ERC20 + NIST5 + POS ... ?

It is to be understood. At the moment it is a token and after the swap a coin, algorithm  nist5.
Pages:
Jump to: