Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RPD] Rapids | POS/MN | QUARK | Fast & Secure payments across Social Media - page 8. (Read 26881 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
Are you an investor in RAPIDS or soon to be one?...
and you would like full support with the VPS Setup, Troubleshooting, and/or Full VPS Hosting of your own Masternode?

Do you have only a little technical expertise?
  or...  Do you have little to no time to manage it yourself?

We will stay in full communication with you until the entire time to Setup and Manage your RAPIDS MASTERNODE FOR YOU!

Here's where we can help you: https://www.SetupMasternodes.com

For safety and security:

We remind you to always keep your Private Keys and Coins on your local wallet. Never share or send them to anyone!
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
💥We're happy to announce the release of our #Linux #Windows and #Mac desktop wallets available to download here:
https://github.com/RapidsOfficial/Rapids/releases
Get staking your $RPD, setup your #Masternodes and reap the rewards

This is still on going!!!
Activity: 234
Rapids, more value every day Smiley

Masternodes with a brilliant passive income    - Check
Partnered with tour de Crypto.   - Check
Proof of stake with no minimum coin stake.     - Check
Fast and secure payments across social media.   - Check
Listed on five exchanges.  - Check
Community growing on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.   - Check
Telegram Tip bot room with over 3000 users.   - Check
Cpollo approved for transparency.   - Check
Some of the best competitions on Twitter.   - Check
Send, share and reward your PlayStation friends with Rapids.   - Check
Frequent Red packet drops with Swft.Pro.   - Check
Trading now live on p2p exchange.   - Check
Staking statistics on masternodes.pro.   - Check

Everyone should get some coins before it’s too late.  Amount of Masternodes are increasing every day.

#rpds
#playstation

Admin of rapids say is not concern about billions of coins stolen by Bitebtc.com exchange, to me its sounds of warning about this project if he can say this, that means one day everybody dumps and the project abandoned its been happening to many project XP is a good example.
until rapid admin instructs THE SCAMMING EXCHANGE "BITEBTC TO REFUND RPDS COINS THEY STOLE BACK TO ITS CLIENTS.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Not a fan of STEX but at least more liquidity.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
RAPIDS [RPD] MASTERNODE VPS's NOW AVAILABLE & CROSS COIN TRADE ...

ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORM

copper member
Trading for #Rapids $RPD is now LIVE on @StexExchangeR!
#Stex has an extremely low 0.05% trading fee & is the best #crypto exchange to find hidden #gems like #RPD!

another addition to rapids team. very nice!
Activity: 234
@rapids Admin i will like to call your attention to Bitebtc fire incident in which they announce and also the process to recover the coins personally I will brake my silence as it’s red flag to me that this exchange might want to dumps #RPD please follow this exchange on this issue I wrote severally to them and send info needed for my coin to be added to my account but  no any reply but they keep updating adding new coins  when they failed to restore their client coins RPD admin, you are concern because it’s your coins involve  and to prevent the  coins dumps from this exchange .
Thank you
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
Activity: 10
I gotta say this is my second Proof of Stake coin that I have gotten into and absolutely love it. The stakes on my desktop wallet come at 1070 coins per stake. My masternode generates 2140 coins per stake. I love their telegram page, its so active and the tipbot telegram page is great. They have so many members. The coins are relatively cheap you can get them for around 2 or 3 sats per coin.
The masternode needs 10mil collateral to be able to run one. Which is very affordable currently.
Ive been slowly investing in this project now for about one month, and absolutely love the concept and project.
Activity: 207
Activity: 2
I’ve been looking for a legit masternode project for a long time. And Rapids is rapidly making new moves every day! I mean, it’s on PlayStation! THE project to invest in 2019!!😎
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin Market Apps
Activity: 51
This is awesome......Rapids is one to watch for 2019....updates and announcements coming out their ears
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin Market Apps
This was not officially announced on BitcoinTalk yet.

CoinMarketApps.com[/b]]CoinMarketApps.com is officially supporting the Rapids RPD team by listing two links within the Mobile App for Android users.

1. TipBot url: https://t.me/RPDTipBot
2. Main site url: https://rapidsnetwork.io

To see a live preview of the app, simply head over to coinmarketapps.com
and download from the direct link on the Google Play store.

We support Rapids because of their efforts to develop utilities for Social Media users, and on-going strategic partnerships that are joining the RPD community

Coin Market Apps supports RPD!

Activity: 51
The updates and announcements just keep on coming from this team. Gotta say that I'm glad im.not late to this party.

Only going one way and that is up. 2018 was a busy for me but learned a lot......rapids has changed my view for 2019 and I'm excited for the future
Activity: 4
Rapids, more value every day Smiley

Masternodes with a brilliant passive income    - Check
Partnered with tour de Crypto.   - Check
Proof of stake with no minimum coin stake.     - Check
Fast and secure payments across social media.   - Check
Listed on five exchanges.  - Check
Community growing on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.   - Check
Telegram Tip bot room with over 3000 users.   - Check
Cpollo approved for transparency.   - Check
Some of the best competitions on Twitter.   - Check
Send, share and reward your PlayStation friends with Rapids.   - Check
Frequent Red packet drops with Swft.Pro.   - Check
Trading now live on p2p exchange.   - Check
Staking statistics on masternodes.pro.   - Check

Everyone should get some coins before it’s too late.  Amount of Masternodes are increasing every day.

#rpds
#playstation

Pages:
Jump to: