Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done! - page 8. (Read 66542 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
Thank you to all the users who sent donations, we have received 10k in Ruble donations the last few days and this paves the way for funding future development.

We would like to ask everyone for suggestions for what features they would like added to Ruble. This will allow us to plan them into our current features we are writing.
DarkCoin seems to be completely open all source.
What things can add to Ruble
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thank you to all the users who sent donations, we have received 10k in Ruble donations the last few days and this paves the way for funding future development.

We would like to ask everyone for suggestions for what features they would like added to Ruble. This will allow us to plan them into our current features we are writing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The review is to be posted later today.

Please vote for us on BTER https://bter.com/voting

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
How many    total number of coins

is it that hard to do a tiny bit of research?
it is mentioned on practically every page
Activity: 90
Myth
How many    total number of coins
Activity: 109
Hm, OK.
it's still cheap.
Anything unique about this coin?

Hm, the dev didn't leave.  That's unique. Cheesy

I LOL'd
There are a few other sites to submit Ruble to for consideration, BTER, Cryptsy, BTCE and Poloniex to begin and any others you guys can think of we would be thankful for the assistance.
The code review will be completed tomorrow, the developer will post here himself. He let me know that he finished the review, and is writing up a brief letter on the subject which will be posted here.
Activity: 658
i just took a look at this guys posts. he's involved in like every shitcoin out there and loses money in every single one it seems. might explain his really shitty attitude. let's go easy on him. poor guy doesnt know a good investment if it jumped up and smacked him right in the ruble LOL

I don't mind questions and constructive discussion with real concerns, but I hate blatant spreading of FUD just to crap on a coin.

yeah well considering his track record. id never follow his advice anyway. so if he says dont buy ruble must mean this is a good one. a little over 1mill coins and the kids are selling big blocks at low price point. great opportunity to get a major stash for the ride up to around .001btc with a thin sell order book at higher value. ruble and fibre are two very promising coins. im thinking over time and commitment fibre could hit in the 0.1btc region and ruble can follow closely with POD ratings and delivery. coin mixing isnt a hard system to implement so i dont think theyd have any problem getting it coded or even affording it.  market seems to be settling for a 10k floor until pod rating released.
Activity: 644
i just took a look at this guys posts. he's involved in like every shitcoin out there and loses money in every single one it seems. might explain his really shitty attitude. let's go easy on him. poor guy doesnt know a good investment if it jumped up and smacked him right in the ruble LOL

I don't mind questions and constructive discussion with real concerns, but I hate blatant spreading of FUD just to crap on a coin.
Activity: 658
too much risk for now... no roadmap, no POD, "trustless anon" = mixer, no website..
devs, if you want to sell it, there is a lot of job to do! this little pump on bittrex isn't the positive answer for investment.
good luck.
Where was lie and FUD? Prove that before talk!
1. There is a roadmap, which you would know about if you've ever been in this thread before.
2. POD is in process for at least one verification source (and was initiated several days ago, showing the delay is not the fault of the dev team).
3. "trustless anon = mixer" ... I don't even know how to respond to you on this one. This is just you dismissing a innovative feature for no reason whatsoever.
4. There is a website.

That about sum up your "lies and FUD"?

where the f..ck your roadmap? 'bla bla bla all in process, all coming, basic site.. bla bla'
that's not a FUD that's how it is! so stop crying in another threads how bad is Sibcurrency.
After everything will be done I put some money in Ruble. Close it.

No one's "crying in another threads how bad is sibcurrency" cuz honestly no one cares. You're the one to first randomly show up in this thread dismissing the team's progress and spouting nonsense. Now please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
too much risk for now... no roadmap, no POD, "trustless anon" = mixer, no website..
devs, if you want to sell it, there is a lot of job to do! this little pump on bittrex isn't the positive answer for investment.
good luck.
1. There is a roadmap, which you would know about if you've ever been in this thread before.
2. POD is in process for at least one verification source (and was initiated several days ago, showing the delay is not the fault of the dev team).
3. "trustless anon = mixer" ... I don't even know how to respond to you on this one. This is just you dismissing a innovative feature for no reason whatsoever.
4. There is a website.

That about sum up your "lies and FUD"?

where the f..ck your roadmap? 'bla bla bla all in process, all coming, basic site.. bla bla'
that's not a FUD that's how it is! so stop crying in another threads how bad is Sibcurrency.

No one's "crying in another threads how bad is sibcurrency" cuz honestly no one cares. You're the one to first randomly show up in this thread dismissing the team's progress and spouting nonsense. Now please, stop embarrassing yourself.
Activity: 644
Stealthcoin holders don't need to spread lies and FUD about other coins, which is what sibcurrency did while wearing his colors. 
- Yes there is a road map
 - PoD in process
 - Trustless anon - code audit coming
 - Basic website is up

Did I strike a nerve or something?  Grin
Roadmap was there the whole time.  The dev took it down to update it.
Yes it is in process, did you see Twitter from CryptoAsian?  Probably not. https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/517016605940011009

We just pulled down the roadmap to add to it. There are new features that will be on the roadmap after PoD and review are done. But yes you are correct that the roadmap has disappeared as of today.
Activity: 91
Stealthcoin holders don't need to spread lies and FUD about other coins, which is what sibcurrency did while wearing his colors. 
- Yes there is a road map
 - PoD in process
 - Trustless anon - code audit coming
 - Basic website is up
Pages:
Jump to: