Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RUBLE X15 FAST STAKING & TX ⏰ TRUSTLESS ANON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Code Review Done! - page 10. (Read 66542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
so broadsword, you mean 100K satoshi in the near future?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
The anon system uses any wallet to mix. I will have someone on the team throw together a graphical representation of the anon system and post it in the coming weeks.

hahahha this is hilarious! so you guys are paying premium price for a PROMISE of a MIXER. when there are 99 other real anon coins out there. crypto world = stupid. in no way shape or form is a mixer "decentralized, trustless or even fully anon"

good luck with the dump Wink

theres a reason the btc talk username is RubleDev and not his main account. its because he does not want to be known once the dump.

POD by cryptoasian? every recent scam has had a POD, pod protects against nothing nowdays, he wont release dev information.

these sneaky dogs are buying coin packages for 0.4btc from websites who develop crypto coins, and paying an extra 0.2btc for mixer anon system. they buy in low, hype the coin. then the dump. its all been happening in front of your eyes for months, then they move on to the next coin. all with newbie btctalk accounts.

source: https://coinworks.info/?page_id=8

instead of calling me a fudder, quote me in a week and tell me where the coin is at.

thanks for your review but why is that people who missed out talk negative when it is on the rise. where are these so called angels on the release of the coin. lol

100k sats
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Finally some FUD, it means that coin is doing well ;-)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ladies and Gentlemen, there goes our first FUD

Hooray!
Activity: 294
The anon system uses any wallet to mix. I will have someone on the team throw together a graphical representation of the anon system and post it in the coming weeks.

hahahha this is hilarious! so you guys are paying premium price for a PROMISE of a MIXER. when there are 99 other real anon coins out there. crypto world = stupid. in no way shape or form is a mixer "decentralized, trustless or even fully anon"

good luck with the dump Wink

theres a reason the btc talk username is RubleDev and not his main account. its because he does not want to be known once the dump.

POD by cryptoasian? every recent scam has had a POD, pod protects against nothing nowdays, he wont release dev information.

these sneaky dogs are buying coin packages for 0.4btc from websites who develop crypto coins, and paying an extra 0.2btc for mixer anon system. they buy in low, hype the coin. then the dump. its all been happening in front of your eyes for months, then they move on to the next coin. all with newbie btctalk accounts.

source: https://coinworks.info/?page_id=8

instead of calling me a fudder, quote me in a week and tell me where the coin is at.
legendary
anybody give me more ruble node?

can not sync the wallet?

thank you very much.
legendary
The reviewing developer just let me know that he should be done and posting the report in the next 1-2 days.

can you give more info about this?

thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The reviewing developer just let me know that he should be done and posting the report in the next 1-2 days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow, it looks like some users are starting to pay attention with RU going from 2k to 6k in a day on the exchanges. More info is in process, PoD will probably be done before the report on the code review. After that we will begin explaining the new features for Ruble.

We will be taking suggestions for new features to be added if anyone has a suggestion please post here. Our focus will be on security and how to improve UX in relation to Ruble. Including "whoRU" (teaser) which we will go into further detail after the upcoming milestones.

for the record, ive been paying attention and waiting for news of your pod decision ;p
Activity: 119
Wow, it looks like some users are starting to pay attention with RU going from 2k to 6k in a day on the exchanges. More info is in process, PoD will probably be done before the report on the code review. After that we will begin explaining the new features for Ruble.

We will be taking suggestions for new features to be added if anyone has a suggestion please post here. Our focus will be on security and how to improve UX in relation to Ruble. Including "whoRU" (teaser) which we will go into further detail after the upcoming milestones.
Supernet is a very good project.
Dev you have the idea to join?

Activity: 350
Activity: 658
hi what is total rublecoin from pow?
If all that is true.I will buy ruble..

It looks like it is in the process.

https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/517016605940011009
thank.
I will continue to pay attention to.
The strength of team is the key. Wink
Activity: 644
If all that is true.I will buy ruble..
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
 Grin   RUBLEcoin is in POD process... nice! Keep up the good work! We love Rubles!  Grin
It appears to have passed the 3rd party devs inspection, he will be writing up a report on it to post when completed. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: