Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵 - page 24. (Read 13892 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 10
I like that your goal is to solve the problem of trusted operations and onerous operations between IoT systems in different domains. Best of luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Good night, fellows!
I am interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to take place!
That's nice to that you are interested in this project. But unfortunately ICO is over so you can buy some tokens from exchanges where Ruff is listed.
Here is the list of exchanges : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/#markets
Nice to see that the coin is increasing in worth and i also noticed that their volume on Huobi exchange is the highest, i never used that exchange myself is it easy to use?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.
That I am also thinking. They are always posting on their twitter and another blogs sites. But since two-three days I never seen any new tweet on their twitter.

Yeah, I keep an eye on most projects twitter, and compared to alot of them they are pretty quite in terms of tweeting out content, but I guess they go for quality rather than quantity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Good night, fellows!
I am interested on this project. I will watch this to look what is going to take place!
That's nice to that you are interested in this project. But unfortunately ICO is over so you can buy some tokens from exchanges where Ruff is listed.
Here is the list of exchanges : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/#markets
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Am i the only one who thinks that they should post some more on their Twitter? i like if i can see some update everyday even if it is a small one, it doesn't even have to be about the project.
That I am also thinking. They are always posting on their twitter and another blogs sites. But since two-three days I never seen any new tweet on their twitter.
Activity: 728

I had the same thought earlier. Twitter is the first port of call for new information for me. Of most of the projects I follow, I always get the latest news there. At RuffChain, I always have to search to stay up to date, which makes it a bit tedious. But we see it as a good sign. If you have little time for social media, you are working hard on the project

wow, i thought i was the only person going through that, good to know someone else is having that same problem maybe now they will work it out

They were once active on their twitter page but all of a sudden they just became quiet on that side. They also need little activities on their medium channel.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.

Same here but I think I like how they are trying to engage the community and reach out to them through their activities. like the AMA for example.

I am also closely watching this project as I have bought some Ruff tokens. And I liked the way they are guiding the developer, providing full information about app development.

I really think Ruff Chain can be one of the biggest IoT platforms in blockchain over the next few years and that is why I also have a small holding of tokens.

I completely share your sentiments, I too am holding a number of tokens I think could be worth a pretty penny in the coming years. Fingers crossed.

IoT as a technology is something I enjoy reading about and investing in. We all use IoT devices everyday and advancements are constantly being made to the software and hardware that we use. It would be silly to dismiss Ruff Chain as it combines IoT and the blockchain, which makes devices more secure and prevents hacking attempts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Dear god yes I don’t think their media team realizes one-off posts don’t do much in Twitter you have to have a constant stream of items on popular keywords to get noticed not just once a day or every few days

Communication is indeed very good in the building up of brands and i believe they may be up to something in the spicing up of their communication channels, they have a good team with a lovely portfolio that is really enticing, so lets just give them sometime and i believe the purpose of this thread is to create awareness and get the needed reviews that will help boost the project
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I had the same thought earlier. Twitter is the first port of call for new information for me. Of most of the projects I follow, I always get the latest news there. At RuffChain, I always have to search to stay up to date, which makes it a bit tedious. But we see it as a good sign. If you have little time for social media, you are working hard on the project

wow, i thought i was the only person going through that, good to know someone else is having that same problem maybe now they will work it out
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Dear god yes I don’t think their media team realizes one-off posts don’t do much in Twitter you have to have a constant stream of items on popular keywords to get noticed not just once a day or every few days

Yes, Ruff is not much active on the tweeter. I would like to see some daily updates on tweeter as well.  Tweeter has huge followers.

Much of crypto activity happens in there too. They could just push the same updates they push elsewhere. I think the official channel is important for other to see how active things are.

Tweeter is very good platform for promoting the project. One official tweet from project and it will reach millions of people.
Activity: 490

Yes, Ruff is not much active on the tweeter. I would like to see some daily updates on tweeter as well.  Tweeter has huge followers.

Much of crypto activity happens in there too. They could just push the same updates they push elsewhere. I think the official channel is important for other to see how active things are.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is there any application developed using the chain of IOT blocks / RuffChain technology and Could you inform? 
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 490
Are you guys following their guide on how to make an IOT app? they recently introduced their second video about JavaScript basics, here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg.

Yeah, nice series there. I personally know Javascript a little so I'm waiting for the next video where maybe the first simple app will be made.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I follow Ruffchain on youtube and like those videos. I'm not a programmer, but it looks not soo complicated, maybe I can learn it with the videos.

Likewise im not a programmer but i still like to keep up-to date with how the project is going, and watching some of the guides is still really interesting. Great work by the team.

I'm an investor, and I like how things are coming along nicely, the video series is interesting, I look forward to the next one.

Same here but I think I like how they are trying to engage the community and reach out to them through their activities. like the AMA for example.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Thanks for the sharing but I am already following them. This is very helpful guidance in this video for developers and new comers.

It certainly helps out, a good video for those who are new to Javascript or want a rough idea on how it works
yeh can see it helping out those unsure as to how they can use JS for Ruff. Hopefully eases anyone's doubt and they just try it out

JavaScript as the main language for web developing is no doubt the best if not the only choice here. This will help to gain even more huge developers community.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I am not a developer but as a investor I have to track all information whatever they are posting in here. Really nice informative video.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Thanks for the sharing but I am already following them. This is very helpful guidance in this video for developers and new comers.

It certainly helps out, a good video for those who are new to Javascript or want a rough idea on how it works
yeh can see it helping out those unsure as to how they can use JS for Ruff. Hopefully eases anyone's doubt and they just try it out
Pages:
Jump to: