Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵 - page 28. (Read 13892 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

Nice to see Ruff is up nearly 6% and the price is nearly at $0.05. It’s one of those projects that has struggled a bit since they launched but I think if they keep up their marketing and development of their platform then they shouldn’t have a thing to worry about, Ruff Chain really is a token you need to keep an eye on.

Ruff team was focusing on developing the OS rather than manipulation of tokens price. Now due to working product tokens value will go up and we can earn good money.

Well not just that, but the entire market has been down recently.  ETH went from like $700 to $430 in the same time, so hopefully we're starting to see the market recover now.

Fingers crossed it’s not a really short reversal like recent recoveries, seeing ETH back up above $500 is an encouraging sight. Alt coins are really moving as well and I can see the overall market cap is nearly at $300 billion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Ruff Chain is very promising, the project is full of potential, strong team, certainly the project will fly high, I very hope

Absolutely this is full of potential and a great team as you said. maybe this is why we are seeing the chart start to grow again;

Hopefully this is a wonderful time for ruff I want to believe this market behavior will continue this way. And hopefully we would see more interesting rise

Good time ahead for Ruff, product (secured Operating System for IoT devices) is almost ready and soon IoT devices will start using it. I think by December 2018 Ruff tokens will make new high

I think their biggest advantage is their partners; They are working with big names to host different workshops and that inherently means they are gaining the trust the partners have.

Yeah, partnerships solidify a project in my opinion, if you can have a variety of teams working towards a common goal it's fantastic, combine this with their goals and I see good things coming for Ruff.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Hopefully this is a wonderful time for ruff I want to believe this market behavior will continue this way. And hopefully we would see more interesting rise

Good time ahead for Ruff, product (secured Operating System for IoT devices) is almost ready and soon IoT devices will start using it. I think by December 2018 Ruff tokens will make new high

I think their biggest advantage is their partners; They are working with big names to host different workshops and that inherently means they are gaining the trust the partners have.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728

Most markets in CMC are showing green, there has been multiple sources of good news for the crypto game hence the rise - A good time to buy some cheap RuffChain

Oh.. That feeling  it is  nice to take a break from the red market, and enjoy the green rise also hoping we never see the price of the red market again.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Did you see their amazing article about how to develop IOT apps in RUFF OS, it says that they will release a series of videos  which will guide us on how to develop such an app.

Here is the link to the article: https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d.

I have come across one of such nice interactive and intuitive video where the process was aptly explained... With the huge impact Ruff ecosystem will do for the IoT community I think it's a great future right ahead of us and the blockchain in general

Really is nice to see them trying to put a lot of effort into the videos and articles the fact is this is the kind of stuff that will draw people in. Having a great network only works if people know about it and understand it
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

I thought Q&A was like a communication between community members and team members? Like the community ask while the team answers. If that's so, then the part of rewarding members for answers might not really fit in.

I know, but some tokens as awards will make it but interesting. Yes, there is chance that spammers will be more in this case.

The existence of spammers is a constant factor so it's important you put them into consideration when planning a thing like this. That are not a variable mate they are ever present
Now that the World Cup is over, I will advise the team to come up with a more creative marketing strategy to enhance this project. The World Cup was only used to attract more attention and I’m sure they can come up with something even better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Hello. Total supply is a bit too much for me. Good luck, anyway. How many devs are working on the projects now? Do you plan to expand your team in the near future?
Activity: 532
The World Cup is coming to an end, and RUFF is going to have to come up with a new marketing plan that will make RUFF more valuable and cause more attention.

I believe the team will come with a creative strategy to create more publicity for ruffchain

I think RUFF team have a marketing plan, the World Cup was only a great opportunity to attract more attention.

I’m pretty comfortable assuming they know what their doing the World Cup promotion was a relatively cheap but very effective way to gain subscribers so I’m sure whatever comes next will be just as good and they will continue to grow

It just seems right to use one of the biggest competition the world has known and create an opportunity for your community to earn from by bringing a fun activity that will spike others interest in the project.

True everyone is interested in that and it is smart running a competition about what is interesting. I am not sure what good that did to them but it would be interesting knowing the impact.

I wonder if they have any other plans for other competitions in the future? World Cup ends soon and they need to continue promoting their project!

They don't necessary need a big competition to engage people they can organize regular quiz or even raffle draw it depends on their choice.

Yes, I think they should hold some Q&A session at telegram channels and they should give some ruff tokens for best questions asked or for best answer given by participants
Is that really possible? If they are planning for this then i will definitely will take in to that Q&A session.

I thought Q&A was like a communication between community members and team members? Like the community ask while the team answers. If that's so, then the part of rewarding members for answers might not really fit in.

I know, but some tokens as awards will make it but interesting. Yes, there is chance that spammers will be more in this case.

The existence of spammers is a constant factor so it's important you put them into consideration when planning a thing like this. That are not a variable mate they are ever present
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Ruff IoT application development tutorial now available on YouTube. Visit below link to know more details about ruff application.
https://medium.com/ruffchain/ruff-iot-application-development-system-now-available-on-youtube-fb1fe74a830d
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
RuffChain continues to release really cool tutorial series on Ruff IoT application development. The first video was just an "Introduction to Ruff" and the second video "JavaScript Basics", it is already on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW53SYy6zg
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.

I do not trust the whole thing yet. There have been some attempts by the market to break up, but then again and again the prices plummeted. Mostly it went down shortly before the weekend, so I'll wait for the next few days
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

If the trend continues in the green then this would be the right time but nobody knows what it's looking like tomorrow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Nice to see Ruff is up nearly 6% and the price is nearly at $0.05. It’s one of those projects that has struggled a bit since they launched but I think if they keep up their marketing and development of their platform then they shouldn’t have a thing to worry about, Ruff Chain really is a token you need to keep an eye on.

Ruff team was focusing on developing the OS rather than manipulation of tokens price. Now due to working product tokens value will go up and we can earn good money.

Well not just that, but the entire market has been down recently.  ETH went from like $700 to $430 in the same time, so hopefully we're starting to see the market recover now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I can't wait to see the alpha release in September, I think we will see the token price rocket in value after this. It will then go even higher after the beta testing in December!

Yeah i'm also looking forward to the Alpha, I have some tokens so hopefully going to see the price rise. Beta in December will be interested to see how it's adopted on a larger scale

So alpha will be released just before the beta version. The release will surely cause a spike of the token but having a working platform was the plsn.

A working platform will do wonders for the Ruff Chain project, investors will be able to see the teams idea and vision from the whitepaper put into practice.

I honestly have no doubts that the team will be able to achieve their goals, especially with Roy winning 'Blockchain CEO of the year 2018' recently and the way they are constantly attending events.

Considering how many Blockchain projects have started up this year, Roy winning ‘Blockchain CEO of 2018’ is a fantastic achievement. He would have had a lot of competition but I think his passion for the Ruff Chain project probably secured his win. He is unmatched in terms of the belief he has for his project and this makes him work ten times harder.

900+ ICOs till now in 2018, and Roy won the blockchain CEO 2018 awards. This is really good achievement for Ruff.

Yep was a crowded field and he came out ahead does goood for him but also for the project as with him at the helm and people recognizing him so publicly means that the project he leads will be recognized as well and will help push forward

Its not easy to achieve such feat in a very populated ecosystem like the ICO niche, which makes this project enticing to investors, going through his portfolio is something one should do in other to understand the level that he has achieved in terms of project success and not to mention the numerous awards that comes with the ruffchain project 

Ruffchain's CEO is having very good experience in security field and he is working in IoT field for years now. His experience will help developing a fast and secure OS for IoT devices.

I've already mentioned it somewhere else, Roy Li will soon be mentioned in the crypto scene in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik Buterin. He has many visions and the ability to implement them all

You really reckon that? Don't get me wrong, Roy has impressed me so much so far, he conducts himself so well and when I see an interview or read one, I want to hear what he has to say. He's won the most influential Blockchain CEO but to mentioned in the same breath as Satoshi and Vitalik .. I don't know, that's some achievement if he ever is.

in a few years we will see who is right :-)
I am convinced that Roy has the best conditions to create something that will change the crypto world in a sustainable way.
But maybe I'm just a blind fanboy :-)

Haha no harm either way Smiley
I agree that signs are there to revolutionise something. Ruff could be the OS choice the way you have iOS and Android OS for phones. IoT is only getting bigger and bigger now as well as more tech becomes 'smart'

it would be really great if Ruffchain could become like android or iOS. If it works in this area similar and only 2-3 large suppliers share the cake, then I would be very happy as an investor

Man this would be a dream investment if it pans out that way. Whilst I think you could make money in the short term, I'm definitely holding mine for the long haul.

I think Ruff OS will be easy to use, more secured OS for IoT and many IoT manufacturers would like to use this OS. There is a possibility that it might be popular like Android

You're right, the market is new, the technology is just kicking in and a whole lot of possibilities abounds in it, giving room for maximum utilization and for them to monopolize the market, for the fact that it has to do with security makes it even much better, i will love to see that happen, the price is considerable at the moment and there is the possibility that it will increase
Pages:
Jump to: