Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵 - page 37. (Read 13892 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The project looks very cool . is there a planned bounty company? I think many would like to participate in your project and earn tokens .  Thanks

They're ICO is long over now, they just never posted an ANN here before so have just decided to do so, they're already on CoinMarketCap as well, here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

Wow the figures are very impressive, at this time 42,500 ETH was more than 42.5 million $. That very good for a new project like RUFF.

That's some insane amount of money they raised without much hype or noise, they seem to have a lot of private investors as well which is why i think they did just fine without coming out too loud
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Cry
The project looks very cool . is there a planned bounty company? I think many would like to participate in your project and earn tokens .  Thanks

They're ICO is long over now, they just never posted an ANN here before so have just decided to do so, they're already on CoinMarketCap as well, here:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ruff/

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

Wow.. They raised a lot if money.. And it seems they have a high total supply. 700 million ruff token sold, investors are really happy with this project.

45500 ETH is huge amount. That too in Jan when ETH price was around 1000 USD I think. Lots of people believe in Ruff success.

Cry Cry Cry the good old days of Eth and crypto currencies. I really look forward to that Era and even more again. Then a little amount of eth will value a lot in the market. Who else look forward to this Era of crypto?
It was big successful project. But I just want to know one more thing. Few people are invested here when price more than 1000$. So what steps taken by Ruff team for them? Because of now price is near by 500$.

I mean that isn't the team's fault that the price of ETH halved in that time.  If you check their twitter the team are making huge advancements and winning multiple awards, Im sure investors are happy with them so far.
Yeah but it will affect the project very positively if ETH grows back again to $1200, their Twitter is full of achievements,partnerships and even a world cup competition where you can earn some RUFF.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Cry

Yeah ICO ended long time ago 20th of Jan I think, total token Sold was  700,000,000 RUFF which is equivalent to 42,500 ETH.

Wow.. They raised a lot if money.. And it seems they have a high total supply. 700 million ruff token sold, investors are really happy with this project.

45500 ETH is huge amount. That too in Jan when ETH price was around 1000 USD I think. Lots of people believe in Ruff success.

Cry Cry Cry the good old days of Eth and crypto currencies. I really look forward to that Era and even more again. Then a little amount of eth will value a lot in the market. Who else look forward to this Era of crypto?
It was big successful project. But I just want to know one more thing. Few people are invested here when price more than 1000$. So what steps taken by Ruff team for them? Because of now price is near by 500$.

I mean that isn't the team's fault that the price of ETH halved in that time.  If you check their twitter the team are making huge advancements and winning multiple awards, Im sure investors are happy with them so far.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Cry

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Cry

I know, I am buying good tokens at low price for now and also adding ETH, with the hope that good days for Cryoto will start soon
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
 Cry

Activity: 490
If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting.A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.

Love the way you analyzed the entire process, from the benefit down to the investment plan, you sure sound like you know what you're saying, the characteristic of a true investor and yea, you do have a point when you talked about Ruff Chain been a necessity when it comes to IoT, one of the challenges that the new tech has is security and this project tends to fix that, so Ruff Chain is adding value to a potentially profitable niche

One thing is certain IoT infrastructures would make more sense on the blockchain. It would be quite costly having a closed infra and centralized. Imagine the cost and the issue that could happen everything else goes down.
Activity: 20
Fоr a suсcessful ICО your prоjeсt...

you better do your homework and pay attention to whether an ICO is over or not. Because the ICO of RuffChain is long gone and your advertising goes nowhere. That does not make a good impression
Sure, mom. Thanks, that's put me in my place.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 672
If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting.A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.

Love the way you analyzed the entire process, from the benefit down to the investment plan, you sure sound like you know what you're saying, the characteristic of a true investor and yea, you do have a point when you talked about Ruff Chain been a necessity when it comes to IoT, one of the challenges that the new tech has is security and this project tends to fix that, so Ruff Chain is adding value to a potentially profitable niche

Activity: 420

Wow the figures are very impressive, at this time 42,500 ETH was more than 42.5 million $. That very good for a new project like RUFF.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

This came straight, unsentimental and hit it hard on the head, I subscribed totally with the above points and I find a lot of sense in them as well

In fact one very attractive side for me with the ruffchain technology is that they took on a part neglected by most IoT based project, they took on the business development side of the IoT and did a very good job there Cool
Activity: 532
The project wants to bring a common language of communication to the IoT platform? Hmmm. How feasible do you guys think this is??
Activity: 490
Interesting that they are already ahead in the IoT space. Looks like IoT are quite expensive to setup especially with the infrastructure cost and maintenance.
Activity: 182

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

you better do your homework and pay attention to whether an ICO is over or not. Because the ICO of RuffChain is long gone and your advertising goes nowhere. That does not make a good impression

Lol spammers these days don’t even check what they are spamming on anymore I mean this was a joke lol seriously? I imagine it’s a bit. Hopefully we don’t get too much of that and see the team use this as another avenue to communicate with the community that has sprung up so far on rurfchain
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Fоr a suсcessful ICО your prоjeсt wіll need аn іnvestоr's personаl сabіnet. Our tеam сan offеr you thе effіcіent sоlutіоn on mаrkеt for an орtimаl prісe.
PrіmеCоreICО Dаshboаrd is а technіcal sоlution wіth соmplеtеly аutоmаtes thе while ICО рroсess аnd fund rаisіng.
Just in 48 hours wе wіll deploy the platform on your server. Your іnvestоrs gеt a convenіent аnd user friendly іnterfaсе fоr tаking раrt іn tokensalе.

Clіеnt’s pаrt (usеr arеa) is аvailаblе аt: https://ico.primecore.io
Shоrt product dеscriрtіоn: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

Wе guarantee:
  • Рrovisіon оf thе hіgh-tech рlatform;
  • Control and sаfety;
  • Аffоrdable pricе;
  • Thе mоst рroрer terms on thе markеt.

Yоu can contaсt mе for morе dеtails - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
If we evaluate the idea of Ruff Chain, it is certainly promising, the IOT market really has great potential. The developers offer an interesting approach to the logic of IOT object management and in theory, the solution of the problems of standardization and fragmentation of the Internet of things really looks interesting. A full-fledged launch will take place only in late 2018 or even early 2019, so the cryptocurrency is unlikely to shoot in the near future. If you are looking for a tool for medium - and long-term investment, you can invest a small amount in RUFF tokens. If you expect to make X10 or more from the initial investment, Ruff Chain is definitely not your choice.

yeah, RuffChain is a promising project. they have been operating since 2014 which means they have over the years gathered more experience that is going to guide them in the race to dominate the IoT sector. I personally like their operating system RUFF its light weight and its based on javascript which currently has a lot of developers in its community

Exactly, in four years they achieved lot's of the things, targets, awards. And Ruffchain is deserved for this. I have to go through the white paper and their social medias to know more about Ruff.
Pages:
Jump to: