Pages:
Author

Topic: -----[ANN] RUMORSCOIN Buy on rumors... [NEW THREAD]--- NO PRE-MINE-NO ICO-NO IPO - page 2. (Read 11649 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
ok pow has ended....what about exg??
Activity: 379
Nodes needed. No live nodes.
I have sent RUM from Suprnova to my own wallet but it never arrived, also staking is going very slow at the very best.

Got a feeling I could have skipped mining this one, but I was listening to all these rumors....

Are you sure your wallet is fully synched ? Withdrawals usually go pretty quick
It was fully synced. It came in eventually, think after 3 hours, so it is there Wink Don't think the problem is from the pool, because I have done withdrawals before POW ended, and they ended up in my wallet very fast.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I have sent RUM from Suprnova to my own wallet but it never arrived, also staking is going very slow at the very best.

Got a feeling I could have skipped mining this one, but I was listening to all these rumors....

Are you sure your wallet is fully synched ? Withdrawals usually go pretty quick
Activity: 379

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The end of the POW, the development of your people?
Activity: 315
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
LOL. Why are people selling so low?! Price should be higher given total supply. What was the point of even mining it if you're going to sell it at such a loss?

poor people , small minds.
Activity: 644
LOL. Why are people selling so low?! Price should be higher given total supply. What was the point of even mining it if you're going to sell it at such a loss?

Maybe cause the coin is dead?  Grin
Activity: 90
Activity: 644
PoW is going to end as the coin.

If team need funds to work on(0 btc recieved),i think we need exchange only to dump our bag.

Sad but true.
Activity: 574
What's the point of making few threads?

Dev had problems with login in previous account, so he decided to make new and create new thread, coz old thread is not possible to edit without account access. Maybe he made mistake in password or whatever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What's the point of making few threads?
This coin need a block explorer.
Activity: 90
I just heard a rumor that it took me one full hour to realize the reason there was no windows wallet download in the link in the front page is because the full url is not linked when you click it.... had to copy and paste the full url into browser and problem solved  Grin  BHAHA. Time to stake away!
I heard a rumor dev is working on it.  Cool Smiley
Activity: 616
max amount 1.7m and ppl selling @ 800sat löl

You can buy cheap coins.  Smiley
I bought some.  Cool
Block reward is 200 now.

+Majority of blocks are now PoS blocks, so total supply will be 1.4/1.5m is my guess.

BUT low supply alone doesn't make a valuable coin. I do hope the dev has some plan for this... else it's just a waste of time & money.

You can buy cheap coins.  Smiley
I bought some.  Cool
Block reward is 200 now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 616
Net Hashrate: 48,523.93 MH/s
What is that?
51% attack?

No. Just wait. Got to solve the block. Hashrate probably 1GH lol.

Sending some hash to the pool now, to try to get things running again. Hopefully it will be ok! Smiley

I got it moving! Staking like a boss! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: