Pages:
Author

Topic: -----[ANN] RUMORSCOIN Buy on rumors... [NEW THREAD]--- NO PRE-MINE-NO ICO-NO IPO - page 5. (Read 11649 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
how can we ever doubt some named sock puppet account
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Management, clutch connection exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Rumors. Intrigues. Investigations.  Cool
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
TMZ is going to use it to pay people? LOL.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Have you guys ever heard of TMZ?  Its that stupid celebrity gossip website and TV show.  Can't stand any of that nonsense but it has an audience and it's fairly well known.

This coin is kinda flying under the radar right now but it's gonna blow the fuck up if what I heard in IRC last night is true.  I guess this is called Rumorcoin because it's going to be the exclusive currency used on their new online platform.  People are going to be able to submit gossip, pics, videos straight through the qt and get paid anonymously with Rumorcoin.  Its basically a way to enlist an army of amateur paparazzi.

It's a pretty disgusting concept in my opinion, but this trash has an audience and there is A LOT of money in it.  This shit is gonna go to the moon and beyond.

What you heard on IRC?

#gullibleminer

Fine, miss the rocket ride but don't say I didn't warn you.  From what I just heard, the plan could be even bigger than that.  I just read a very cryptic message in IRC, but the guy logged off before I could get him to elaborate.  He said "It's like the whole point of Rumorcoin is going over their heads, and no one is even trying."

Curious what the hell he meant.  So there is a purpose besides what I heard?  No one is trying to do what?  I don't know, now I have more questions than answers.  Hopefully my source logs on later and I get him to clarify but just passing along info for now.
how to do solomining with cpu

Forget about it. Your CPU hashrate never find a block with this diff and nethash.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
how to do solomining with cpu
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Have you guys ever heard of TMZ?  Its that stupid celebrity gossip website and TV show.  Can't stand any of that nonsense but it has an audience and it's fairly well known.

This coin is kinda flying under the radar right now but it's gonna blow the fuck up if what I heard in IRC last night is true.  I guess this is called Rumorcoin because it's going to be the exclusive currency used on their new online platform.  People are going to be able to submit gossip, pics, videos straight through the qt and get paid anonymously with Rumorcoin.  Its basically a way to enlist an army of amateur paparazzi.

It's a pretty disgusting concept in my opinion, but this trash has an audience and there is A LOT of money in it.  This shit is gonna go to the moon and beyond.

What you heard on IRC?

#gullibleminer
No exchange here?
No, not yet, if you want me here you can cheap sale some coins!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Buy on rumors.....sell on news.
Where?  Cheesy
I sell it to you, PM

What you heard on IRC?

What I just said dude.  TMZ will be using it to pay these anonymous celebrity "journalists".  You know how much these gossip rags pay if you can provide proof of a AAA star cheating on his wife?  Boatloads of cash.  That means they intend for this coin to have a very high valuation and deep liquidity.
Activity: 644

What you heard on IRC?
Activity: 644
Buy on rumors.....sell on news.
Where?  Cheesy

Activity: 616
Dev did you received my donation?

Yes. Thanks shadow.

What's the plans for this coin?

I might donate a little too, but want to know more first...

What about the logo?
You found it here? http://www.hqdynastyhotel.com/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dev did you received my donation?
Pages:
Jump to: