Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world! - page 22. (Read 35322 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Rupee TEAM
@desertboy10
and Where is the Team info, At least, Bitindia.co has some team info and good advisory board? Where is yours? ( I heard lots from some IIMs group) its just scam coin by some Pakistani guys.

To add more, Not a single line of code has been updated for 7 months(apart from README where Bitcoin or Lite is replaced with the Ruppe). https://github.com/rupeedigitalassets/rupee.

Waiting for some strong replies.

Everything coming in two weeks
Activity: 140
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
@desertboy10
and Where is the Team info, At least, Bitindia.co has some team info and good advisory board? Where is yours? ( I heard lots from some IIMs group) its just scam coin by some Pakistani guys.

To add more, Not a single line of code has been updated for 7 months(apart from README where Bitcoin or Lite is replaced with the Ruppe). https://github.com/rupeedigitalassets/rupee.

Waiting for some strong replies.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Rupee reached 1.54 USD for short time in cryptopia. Ruppee going to moon. Price still low in nova. Great time to buy. !!!!
Rupee TEAM
Activity: 200
Which algorithm you are changing to
Rupee TEAM
Mining this coin is very hard and not profitable until the price rises

Our difficulty Algo is changing by Novemeber 10, so difficulty should come down to keep blocks flowing at 5 minutes.  Please kindly visit our main website and twitter for all updates.
Rupee TEAM
I love projects which have a lot FUD around. Because they are dangerous. Not for investors, but for competitors. Thank you for the clue @ raoulsergia.
Cheesy

i bought this by friend recommendation, but he is right, look at the team? and movements on Ctopia looks like pump and dump purpose

Guys we are a full team behind it, our new website is coming along with all team members profile, it is on our website, we are more active on telegram, if you have any questions, please visit our telegram channel.

Rest assured we are not pump and dump, we are just doing an upgrade of our coin, and the movement you see is related to that.
Activity: 200
Mining this coin is very hard and not profitable until the price rises
erv
Activity: 280
I love projects which have a lot FUD around. Because they are dangerous. Not for investors, but for competitors. Thank you for the clue @ raoulsergia.
Cheesy

i bought this by friend recommendation, but he is right, look at the team? and movements on Ctopia looks like pump and dump purpose
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Beware of such shady projects, thats all. Such names are not new in here, we have seen many such coins. There was some pakistan coin recently which i suppose was another huge scam.
Thank you for your answer @ desertboy.
It's true that holding the coins in a private wallet is without alternative with regard to security. But if you own more than 20 different coins, you have to make some cuts sometimes...
Rupee TEAM
Please move you coins to you wallets for best protection.
Rupee TEAM
Thanks so far for providing us here with information. Please keep us still up to date.
A short question:
Is there a soft- or a hardfork coming?
I am asking, because my coins are stored at an exchange and I dont want to lose them, if the exchange won't distribute the (maybe) new coins.

Should be soft fork, coin exchange and Nova has already updated the code.
It is always advisable to move the coins to your wallets even if there is no fork coming.
Please move it as early as possible
Thanks so far for providing us here with information. Please keep us still up to date.
A short question:
Is there a soft- or a hardfork coming?
I am asking, because my coins are stored at an exchange and I dont want to lose them, if the exchange won't distribute the (maybe) new coins.
Rupee TEAM
Great project but so hard to mining ...
3 hours mining, no block found, no coin generated, on block explorer last block is still 2 hours ago even though Net Hash only 4Gh / s

JUST WASTE YOUR TIME

Our difficulty should be fine from November 10 to onwards, we have implemented the dark gravity wave algo, so please wait till November 10. after that blocks should be easier to mine.
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
Great project but so hard to mining ...
3 hours mining, no block found, no coin generated, on block explorer last block is still 2 hours ago even though Net Hash only 4Gh / s

JUST WASTE YOUR TIME
Rupee TEAM
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: