Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token - page 23. (Read 54877 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I have to say that the sale-page is somewhat confusing. I told my friend about Rivetz and he called me day after that he not gonna put 150 ETH for this project. So there might be others as well that have misunderstood that page, and didn't contribute because of that.

I'm also maybe interested to contribute more, but there wasn't any info about how's that working.

Infact the sale page is of the net! It is not a question of been in confusion! The Team must as a matter of urgency do something about the sale page! 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I have to say that the sale-page is somewhat confusing. I told my friend about Rivetz and he called me day after that he not gonna put 150 ETH for this project. So there might be others as well that have misunderstood that page, and didn't contribute because of that.

I'm also maybe interested to contribute more, but there wasn't any info about how's that working.
How much is this Token / Bitcoin

At the moment in ICO is bonus period when you get 400 RvT tokens for 1 ETH. After that the is 333,33 Rvt per 1 ETH.
Activity: 938
How much is this Token / Bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
please change my ETH adress for twitter and facebook bounty.

0x94f4111A1a59F137beAB6baeD7698EB6FB5b3F5F

twitter spreadsheet line number 456 miha...4724 followers
facebook spreadsheet line number 262 miha

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I have joined for a blog / media gift campaign I hope I can be accepted into this project to develop this project so that it can be followed well. Hopefully this project will grow in the future for everyone.

I also follow bounty blog,I am sure if your blog is good,They will accept your blog.
This project is very good,And many people are interested in this.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I have joined for a blog / media gift campaign I hope I can be accepted into this project to develop this project so that it can be followed well. Hopefully this project will grow in the future for everyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I invested some in it. Got my tokens. I didn't make so much research but liked some part of the project.
You made the wise decision as this project has got good potential,I am also investing some eth in it soon
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Tell me. Filling out the form for articles and the media mistakenly entered the wrong address purse. What to do?

If your question is related to bounty, then you should ask here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rivetz-security-project-earn-with-your-support-1989333 because I think the answer will be very fast by the bounty manager
Activity: 210
I invested some in it. Got my tokens. I didn't make so much research but liked some part of the project.
Activity: 476
Tell me. Filling out the form for articles and the media mistakenly entered the wrong address purse. What to do?
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
When will the coins be listed for bounty?
Activity: 365
I like this coin. ICO started?It looks like the total amount  is big, although there are a lot, I think I can invest some of them, after all, the concept is good.
Anybody knows where's the dev? Are they active on somewhere else, since this thread is quite dead?..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dear traders, we have listed Rivetz ICO. RVT/BTC trading pair available on HitBTC!

Price is already good even when its yet not released. We all know Rivetz is on ICO phase yet so sure this is listing on hitbtc is IOU. The price might be different once RvT will be released on the real market but its a good start that it gets listed already and the next exchange might just be on etherdelta.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Great idea and project!
I will participate. I think it will make a x10+ min.
Activity: 525
Dear traders, we have listed Rivetz ICO. RVT/BTC trading pair available on HitBTC!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
is 38679 ETH the minimum cap of this token? i don't see the team indicated it on their token sale webpage which i could assume even if the funds doesn't reach 38679 ETH, the project will still be developed by the team. but i'd like to see some response from the team regarding this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
This is the post I made on Steemit about the market potential of this project. Please upvote it!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jvper/rvt-tokens-in-a-global-market-for-cybersecurity
Pages:
Jump to: